PDA

View Full Version : I want ...

ublinkwescore
04-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Stephen Hill. Even at ten. Then immediately after that I want the best OT on the board be it glenn or martin.

better days
04-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Looks like the kind of WR Chan likes, but 10 sounds a little high. I REALLY hope the Bills can trade down.

ublinkwescore
04-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Dwayne who? (Bowe)

acehole
04-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Stephen Hill. Even at ten. Then immediately after that I want the best OT on the board be it glenn or martin.

Heard him on NFL nework....stand up kid.

10 to early ...

Raptor
04-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Hell no

Beebe
04-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Stephen Hill

6'4"
HEIGHT
215 lbs
WEIGHT
33.3"
ARM LENGTH
9.3"
HAND SIZE
OVERALL RANK
POSITIO
40-4.36

Michael FLOYD
6'2⅝"
HEIGHT
220 lbs
WEIGHT
32.7"
ARM LENGTH
9.3"
HAND SIZE
OVERALL RANK
40-4.47
I like them both,but if we get HILL we should trade back to get him.

ublinkwescore
04-10-2012, 10:00 PM
I was on the reiff wagon, but this kid is gonna be megatron v2.0. If we can get both him and glenn or martin, or glenn later in round one, we will be afc east champs.

ublinkwescore
04-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Big and very physical, likes to dole out punishment. Because of his frame, he will ALWAYS be open.

Beebe
04-10-2012, 10:06 PM
A bit inconsistent in this area but has the upper body strength and quick feet to beat press coverage. Long strider with excellent top-end speed and it translates to film. Tracks the deep ball well and can adjust to it without taking his eyes off it. Flashes the ability to make the first defender miss and can rip off a chunk of yards when gets a seam.

Cali512
04-10-2012, 10:13 PM
He has less production that Easley did

Beebe
04-10-2012, 10:17 PM
HILL has more heart then Easley, better beat to his game.LOL

The Jokeman
04-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Big and very physical, likes to dole out punishment. Because of his frame, he will ALWAYS be open.
If any WR in this draft should compare to Megatron it should be Ashton Jeffery, the 2010 edition and now that he's slimmed down again he might be that good again.

CleveSteve
04-11-2012, 12:16 AM

How?

X-Era
04-11-2012, 06:04 AM
Stephen Hill. Even at ten. Then immediately after that I want the best OT on the board be it glenn or martin.I wouldn't mind him in the 2nd but not at 10.

I do worry that he may be a better athlete than WR. But, the size and speed is intriguing.

stuckincincy
04-11-2012, 06:15 AM
How?

A deal with Beelzebub? :secret:

Raptor
04-11-2012, 08:12 AM

and can't run routes for ****. Pass on Heyward-Bey v2.o

k-oneputt
04-11-2012, 08:16 AM
If any WR in this draft should compare to Megatron it should be Ashton Jeffery, the 2010 edition and now that he's slimmed down again he might be that good again.

I would wait and get Jeffrey in the 2nd rd. If his weight is right and is in shape he's a big target that is always open.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-11-2012, 08:29 AM
pray hes there in rd 2

k-oneputt
04-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Or Reuben Randle in rd.2.

Either Randle or Jeffrey in rd.2 would work better for me then using #10 on a wr.

The Jokeman
04-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Or Reuben Randle in rd.2.

Either Randle or Jeffrey in rd.2 would work better for me then using #10 on a wr.
Wait you're trying to say the Bills have to actually factor in guys that will be available after pick 10 if don't take a WR in Round 1? Sheer insanity I tell you. Everyone knows the draft starts and finishes in Round 1. [/sarcastic rant]

k-oneputt
04-11-2012, 09:15 AM
Honestly I'm not sure Floyd /Blackmon will be better pro's then Jeffrey/Randle anyways. I think all four are close and there is not much difference and will all get the job done in buffalo.

ublinkwescore
04-11-2012, 09:51 AM
Honestly I'm not sure Floyd /Blackmon will be better pro's then Jeffrey/Randle anyways. I think all four are close and there is not much difference and will all get the job done in buffalo.

And your thoughts on Hill?

JCBills
04-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Really?

What is it with people that fall in love with guys in spandex?

k-oneputt
04-11-2012, 09:59 AM
And your thoughts on Hill?

You can put Hill in that group also, but not at #10.

CoolBreeze
04-11-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm all for Hill, but only if we trade down. But I warn you with two words...James Hardy

ublinkwescore
04-11-2012, 09:27 PM
He will not be james hardy the second

BertSquirtgum
04-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Trade down take hill and martin, then we can all buy our tickets for the super bowl.

Tatonka
04-11-2012, 10:57 PM
no way he would even be a consideration at 10. i would love to see us draft him in the 2nd.. no way in the 1st though.

Blacksheep71
04-12-2012, 03:28 AM
I'd be reluctant to take Hill so high, but doubt he'd be there in R2.

A guy I'm surprised isn't being mentioned more is Rutgers Mohamed Sanu.
Granted the guy doesn't have blazing speed running a 4.54, but has the size at 6ft2 and 218lbs and the durability to be an excellent compliment to Johnson. He runs very good routes, is happy to go over the middle and dish it out, and catches everything thrown remotely in his direction.

Johnson can go deep ... and Sanu can move the chains?

acehole
04-12-2012, 06:47 AM
My first Mock had us trading down for Glenn and back up for hill....If we miss on Hill Brian quick wr is there....

+ the pick from the trade down...

We will be fine .

Steven Hill is class act ....ties to Chan....and perfect for this offense..

They will have to see who offers what....If they trade down further they can land hill but the price will be high to another team....Cinci and NE come to mind as they have fire power and lower first round picks....

But yea like Hill alot.

v

I'd be reluctant to take Hill so high, but doubt he'd be there in R2.

A guy I'm surprised isn't being mentioned more is Rutgers Mohamed Sanu.
Granted the guy doesn't have blazing speed running a 4.54, but has the size at 6ft2 and 218lbs and the durability to be an excellent compliment to Johnson. He runs very good routes, is happy to go over the middle and dish it out, and catches everything thrown remotely in his direction.

Johnson can go deep ... and Sanu can move the chains?

ublinkwescore
04-12-2012, 10:22 AM
I dont want hill to end up in new england, but I dont see new england going anything offense with their first pick either.

ublinkwescore
04-12-2012, 10:24 AM
I'd like us to trade down and take martin or glen and then trade back up to get hill

Night Train
04-12-2012, 10:32 AM
You want a guy who averaged about 3 catches a game to run fly routes with a QB who can only throw it halfway there.

That makes no sense and I doubt Nix even has him on the board for the 1st round selection.

better days
04-12-2012, 10:45 AM
You want a guy who averaged about 3 catches a game to run fly routes with a QB who can only throw it halfway there.

That makes no sense and I doubt Nix even has him on the board for the 1st round selection.

The Bills need a WR with some speed. I think that was proven last year with the loss of Evans. Speed can be used after the catch as well as getting downfield.

JCBills
04-12-2012, 10:50 AM
The Bills need a WR with some speed. I think that was proven last year with the loss of Evans. Speed can be used after the catch as well as getting downfield.

Stevie does just fine after the catch.

Nothing wrong with wanting to add speed but I think people are ignoring the whole football aspect and are looking at combine results.

better days
04-12-2012, 10:54 AM

Nothing wrong with wanting to add speed but I think people are ignoring the whole football aspect and are looking at combine results.

I agree Stevie does fine after the catch, but I think it is also true that the Bills missed the speed Evans brought to the position when he left.

I think 10 is too high, but I would be happy with him late one or in the 2nd rnd.

k-oneputt
04-12-2012, 10:56 AM
The defense has to respect speed.
Outside speed is a need in this offense.
Helps open up things underneath.

Can probably find this in mid-rds.
I wouldn't use #10 on Hill that's for sure.

JCBills
04-12-2012, 11:30 AM
I agree Stevie does fine after the catch, but I think it is also true that the Bills missed the speed Evans brought to the position when he left.

I think 10 is too high, but I would be happy with him late one or in the 2nd rnd.

I wouldn't be happy with the team spending a 1st rounder on anyone just because of physical measurables. The Jets did that with Vernon Gholston.

Evans was one of the fastest guys in the league so of course that was missed. You don't need to spend an early pick on a burner though. Look at Denarius Moore. Really hoped the Bills would pick him between 4 and 6 last year. Now, he's a great burner for the Raiders.

They'll take a WR or two, but shuffling picks around to take a huge gamble wouldn't be my favorite idea.

Night Train
04-12-2012, 11:39 AM
The Bills need a WR with some speed. I think that was proven last year with the loss of Evans. Speed can be used after the catch as well as getting downfield. I saw Hagan getting wide open deep during the end of the year and Fitz short armed it most of the time.

With Fitz, a 2nd TE who can split the seem may be a better idea. NE throws 7 slants to Welker, then a bundle of passes to 2 very good TE's. How that working ? I think Hagan is fine. More TE passes and swing passes to Spiller and Fred would make far more sense with the limited Fitz.

BertSquirtgum
04-12-2012, 11:39 AM

Nah, I saw Hill on NFL live and he had an answer for everything that the Herminator threw at him. Whether it was how to shake off the bump & run or whether it was how would he get to the ball if the corner back turned around for the ball as it was coming. I think he's going to be a very good pro.

Bill Cody
04-12-2012, 12:18 PM

cool. When did we get the 11th pick?

JCBills
04-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Nah, I saw Hill on NFL live and he had an answer for everything that the Herminator threw at him. Whether it was how to shake off the bump & run or whether it was how would he get to the ball if the corner back turned around for the ball as it was coming. I think he's going to be a very good pro.

Did his words then go run routes in a game situation?

Bill Cody
04-12-2012, 01:27 PM

As Popeye put it so eloquently "it's all I can stands,and I can't stands no more". Creepy creepy creepy sig. You are now on ignore. Sorry it came to this.

stuckincincy
04-12-2012, 01:43 PM

Georgia Tech's offense scheme reminds me of Arena Football.

JCBills
04-12-2012, 01:50 PM
As Popeye put it so eloquently "it's all I can stands,and I can't stands no more". Creepy creepy creepy sig. You are now on ignore. Sorry it came to this.

LOL over a sig.

Man, people are funny.

acehole
04-14-2012, 10:52 PM

He met with gaily there is an article on it...gaily was gushing.

BertSquirtgum
04-14-2012, 11:31 PM

what?

YardRat
04-15-2012, 06:53 AM

what?

lol...Ziiinnnngggg!