• Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Small School Rankings

Top 200:

Positional Rankings:

Obviously I know some of you guys don't like to take these players at all or very high but the Bills have shown a propensity to either draft 1-2 or bring them into camp. May as well start to get to know the names!
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • CleveSteve
    • Apr 2011

Re: Small School Rankings

So, in total verification that I really have a problem when it comes to the draft, I looked at the entire list you made. Did you really mean to include a San Diego St. player in your small-school rankings? I thougt you said it was strictly FCS and lower, or did I misunderstand?

Also, do you really hate Akiem Hicks? I thought he did pretty well in the Shrine game.
    Last edited by CleveSteve; 04-12-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Re: Small School Rankings

Originally posted by CleveSteve
      So, in total verification that I really have a problem when it comes to the draft, I looked at the entire list you made. Did you really mean to include a San Diego St. player in your small-school rankings? I thougt you said it was strictly FCS and lower, or did I misunderstand?

Also, do you really hate Akiem Hicks? I thought he did pretty well in the Shrine game.
      Fixed the SD State kid, good catch.

I dont hate Hicks at all, in fact you'll probably see me rank him higher than almost anyone else in terms of DT's. He's our 12th Ranked DT;

As for why he's not on the Small School list its because we so rarely have International Prospects that are even worth draft picks or camp invites that its still a bit of a mystery in how to classify him.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X