PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 draft sleepers

T-Long
04-16-2012, 07:06 PM
Now that we have tackled the top 5 potential busts in round 1 last week, it's now time to dig deep into the later rounds and select my top 5 sleepers on day two and three. Not too hyped for any draft picks other than in the first round? Let me remind you of a few names that were taken late that have made a huge impact in the league. WR Marques Colston (7th round), DE Jared Allen (4th round), LB Lance Briggs (3rd round), TE Jason Witten (3rd round), and let's not forget QB Tom Brady (6th round). Convinced yet?
Full story (http://thefanhub.com/posts/detail/414209/Potential-NFL-Draft-Sleepers)

Pinkerton Security
04-16-2012, 07:16 PM
I was about to comment about the mis-spelling of "Kory" Biermann....but his name is spelled Kroy, as you had...weird....isnt it pronounced "Corey", as with the normal spelling?

T-Long
04-16-2012, 07:18 PM
I was about to comment about the mis-spelling of "Kory" Biermann....but his name is spelled Kroy, as you had...weird....isnt it pronounced "Corey", as with the normal spelling?
Funny you said that...he is one of the guy's my college roomate trains in Atlanta. His wife is actually one of those housewives people on that show. It really is Kroy

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-16-2012, 09:25 PM
what does this mean:
"(still not getting drafted Jacober, it's time to let it go.)"

DynaPaul
04-16-2012, 09:30 PM
His wife is a total skank as are all of the money-grubbing hos on that show. I can't decide which show is more detestable, "Real" Housewives or Shahs of Sunset.

T-Long
04-16-2012, 09:38 PM
what does this mean:
"(still not getting drafted Jacober, it's time to let it go.)"
My boss is a big Kellen Moore fan and thinks he should be taken high in the draft...we jab all the time at each other whenever we get the chance.

stuckincincy
04-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Full story (http://thefanhub.com/posts/detail/414209/Potential-NFL-Draft-Sleepers)

Why not find another site than FanHub? Their click-for-next thing is a hit count scheme.