PDA

View Full Version : Week 4- Philadelphia at. Buffalo(3-0)

BillsFever
07-03-2003, 09:42 PM
Who will win?

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Buffalo could easily be 1-2 by the time they play Philadelphia.. Could also easily be 1-3 after the Philly game.. Bellicheck owns bledsoe.. He knows his weaknesses and absolutely has Bledsoe in check.. Also, to say that Buffalo will beat Miami at Miami in September is not only ludacrous, but just ignorant.. I know all of you are homers.. but atleast have some sense in your predictions..

BillsFever
07-04-2003, 12:36 AM
I have them predicted no better then 2-2 through September. I'll be happy if we're 2-2 at that point. That's a rough start to the year.

SoCalBillsFan
07-04-2003, 12:50 AM
i picked philly. They're just too good, and at this point I dont know how good our D will be playing. But if our defense is playing very well, we could beat them.

BillsFever
07-04-2003, 12:52 AM
Everybody needs to vote for the rest of the AFCE too :lol:

We'll have like 30 votes for the Bills, and about 8 for the others. :D

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-04-2003, 01:05 AM
The Bills have a rough first 4 weeks and also an equally rough final 5 weeks of the season.. Any team that ends up with more than 10 wins in AFC east will definetely deserve it..

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-04-2003, 01:15 AM
The Kansas City and Bengal games are very beneficial to Buffalo since those should be 2 gimme games in which the rest of AFC East do not have when it comes to the 2 differing games coming from both the AFC West and AFC North..

imbondz
07-04-2003, 01:56 AM
i'm guaranteeing a Bills victory against the Eagles.

yep.

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-04-2003, 02:29 AM
Buffalo can win against the Eagles... The eagles strength on defense is the secondary and the complete passing defense.. But they are soft up the middle.. Buffalo has a solid run game and if they implemented a run-based offense, they could easily give the Eagles defense problems.. I do not see Moulds or Reid doing much or racking up mouch yardage on this secondary though.. I do like the way Buffalo's defense looks against the Eagles offense.. And since I am the betting man that I am since I'm in Vegas and lived here for 9 years.. I'd choose Buffalo to win by more than 4

Typ0
07-04-2003, 02:46 AM
Philly is going to be tough to beat this season.

pmoon6
07-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Buffalo could easily be 1-2 by the time they play Philadelphia.. Could also easily be 1-3 after the Philly game.. Bellicheck owns bledsoe.. He knows his weaknesses and absolutely has Bledsoe in check.. Also, to say that Buffalo will beat Miami at Miami in September is not only ludacrous, but just ignorant.. I know all of you are homers.. but atleast have some sense in your predictions.. Hmmm,didn't we beat Miami @ ProPlayer last year?

pmoon6
07-04-2003, 12:24 PM
so who is the Homer?

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-04-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by pmoon6
Hmmm,didn't we beat Miami @ ProPlayer last year?

Read my signature.. That will explain Buffalo's win against Miami at Miami

EM Bills Fan 80
07-04-2003, 05:00 PM
The Kansas City and Bengal games are very beneficial to Buffalo since those should be 2 gimme games in which the rest of AFC East do not have when it comes to the 2 differing games coming from both the AFC West and AFC North..

To say Kansas City is a gimme game i can maybe understand but i feel that the Cincy game is going to be no where close to gimme. Marvin Lewis has vastly improved the team on defense with Thorton, Hardy, etc... not to mention they had Simmons at LB already. Also on offense they plan to use Corey Dillion in the passing game which I feel is a very smart move. If he can bounce back and have another 1,000 yards on the ground, and if the offense has a QB in there to get the ball to Warrick - who can be a playmaker if they get him the ball - this Bengal team can be very good. I think will surprise alot of people.

BillsOwnAll
07-04-2003, 05:29 PM
dont put wthe records when you post these....thats just plain cocky.

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Bills play Kansas City and Cincinnati
Miami plays San Diego and Baltimore
Patriots play Denver and Cleveland
Jets play Oakland and Steelers

Those are the 2 games that differ each team in their respective schedules.. Chiefs and Cinci are cream puffs compared to the 6 teams shown above.. Buffalo must use that to their adavantage to get the edge over the rest of the AFC east in the standings..

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-04-2003, 11:09 PM
The Bengals are the joke of the league.. they have to prove otherwise this next season.. All 4 teams in AFC East can beat Cinci giving them a 10 point handicap..

TypicalBill
07-05-2003, 07:13 AM

How can you say that KC is a gimme game?... Miami has one of the top defensive units in the league and yet if i remember correctly KC beat you and racked up what? 45-50 points? now they've addded to their defense and havent lost anyone on offense.. they should be better in both sides D and O.

BillsFever
07-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
dont put wthe records when you post these....thats just plain cocky.

Umm, what's the sense on voting for the AFCE records if you don't keep track of the wins and losses :lol:

Jan Reimers
07-06-2003, 06:53 AM
McNabb will be good, but our defense and running game will be better.

BillsFever
07-06-2003, 11:35 AM
Looks like we're gonna go 16-0 in this voting. :lol: