PDA

View Full Version : In Fairness...

DraftBoy
04-17-2012, 10:57 AM
As I reported (though I hate that word) earlier based on who Chris Brown was following that I concluded Randle, Cox, Claiborne, Hill, Curry, and Gilmore were all either visitors others had missed or were scheduled to visit.

We now know that of that list of six, two have been confirmed as visitors in Gilmore and Cox.

However CB now also follows Floyd, who had previosly announced his visit intentions and Buffalo was not included.

Im not sure what this means, if anything. It very well could show that I jumped the gun and was wrong, though early returns seem to suggest otherwise. However in the idea of fairness and accountability I didn't want to act like I didnt see this or wasn't aware of it.

Anytime you "print" something on a public website you are accountable for it, so I am writing this in order to hold my own self accountable.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Draftboy= Nobel Gentleman

DraftBoy
04-17-2012, 11:10 AM

Well the words Nobel and Gentleman are very rarely used the describe you but thank you. I'd rather post my own acknowledge than somebody coming along later to call me out for it.

DraftBoy
04-17-2012, 11:10 AM
What we do know is that we have 26 confirmed visits, though WGR is only reporting 25 because they can't confirm the Menzie tweet since he has now deleted his account.

YardRat
04-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Takes all the fun out of calling you a dumbass.

justasportsfan
04-17-2012, 12:09 PM
I knew draftboy and Moran were one and the same.

Mindbender
04-17-2012, 12:09 PM

Well, either DB won a million dollars OR you mean noble.

DraftBoy
04-17-2012, 12:15 PM

Option 1! Definitely want Option 1!

OpIv37
04-17-2012, 12:22 PM
As I reported (though I hate that word) earlier based on who Chris Brown was following that I concluded Randle, Cox, Claiborne, Hill, Curry, and Gilmore were all either visitors others had missed or were scheduled to visit.

We now know that of that list of six, two have been confirmed as visitors in Gilmore and Cox.

However CB now also follows Floyd, who had previosly announced his visit intentions and Buffalo was not included.

Im not sure what this means, if anything. It very well could show that I jumped the gun and was wrong, though early returns seem to suggest otherwise. However in the idea of fairness and accountability I didn't want to act like I didnt see this or wasn't aware of it.

Anytime you "print" something on a public website you are accountable for it, so I am writing this in order to hold my own self accountable.

Clearly you don't understand how the Internet works. You're not supposed to use your real name EVER, and in fact it's a good idea to have several aliases in case you blow your cover or piss too many people off with one of them.

Then, you're supposed to just "report" whatever you want based rumors and educated guesses, then ignore the 90% you get wrong while claiming the 10% you get right makes you a genius with insider knowledge.

Accountability....please. This isn't an issue of the Wall Street Journal from 1982.

jamze132
04-18-2012, 07:29 AM
**** DB. I would rather stab myself in the nuts with a flat head screwdriver than read his incorrect reports. I base my whole reputation at work on his words, when I then turn into my own to sound cool. I still get **** for Joique Bell you bastard!!!

j/k

DraftBoy
04-18-2012, 07:30 AM
**** DB. I would rather stab myself in the nuts with a flat head screwdriver than read his incorrect reports. I base my whole reputation at work on his words, when I then turn into my own to sound cool. I still get **** for Joique Bell you bastard!!!

j/k

Joique Bell is in the NFL....:couch:

jamze132
04-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Joique Bell is in the NFL....:couch:
So was Chris Watson.

DraftBoy
04-18-2012, 08:28 AM
27 of 30 right...missed two of the unconfirmed in Randle and Hill...Buffalo News missed Branch (which was my 3rd miss).

Sorry folks!

jamze132
04-18-2012, 01:53 PM
You suck so much right now.

stuckincincy
04-18-2012, 01:58 PM
You suck so much right now.

He works hard in out behalf.

Lone Stranger
04-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Much ado about something insignificant. You've kept us quite current regularly. Please continue to do so.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-18-2012, 07:00 PM
LOL everyones a freakin english teacher
do you know what a typo is?

X-Era
04-18-2012, 07:13 PM
27 of 30 right...missed two of the unconfirmed in Randle and Hill...Buffalo News missed Branch (which was my 3rd miss).

Sorry folks!Without you we would have had 0 of 30... I'll take it.

(I probably forgot a few mentions to a few others that helped us get to 27 but you get the point)