PDA

View Full Version : 4 December home games

DesertFox24
04-17-2012, 06:12 PM
I really hope we have a 500 or above record end of November because these 4 home games could be a huge advantage for us.

All in all I like the schedule

I like having the pats at home first and early.

tampabay25690
04-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Dont like the back to back west coast games..

Historian
04-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Seattle in Toronto....lol

DraftBoy
04-17-2012, 06:21 PM
If we have any adversity early we could be in trouble. We have to win some big games to still be in contention by the time we ever get a decent stretch in front of the home town folks.

HAMMER
04-17-2012, 06:21 PM
I really hope we have a 500 or above record end of November because these 4 home games could be a huge advantage for us.

All in all I like the schedule

I like having the pats at home first and early.

If we are in the mix at the end of November it could be great. If not it will be an utter disaster for the organization, ticket sales would be abysmal. Let's hope it's the former.

Historian
04-17-2012, 06:24 PM
One ****ig national game....how pathetic

DraftBoy
04-17-2012, 06:27 PM

And that's by league mandate.

This team has to do something before it deserves more.

Pinkerton Security
04-17-2012, 06:39 PM

Im fine with it, honestly. Been to the last few primetime games we've been in and we were embarrassed in each one in some way.

I am really really hoping we can find a way to be near .500 before we have 5 very winnable games down the stretch, 4 of which are at home.

Historian
04-17-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm not fine with it, because we get to watch the Eagles five times, the Steelers five timesw, the Chargers five times, and so on and so forth.

Same crap teams on national tv week after week.

The pathetic Jets four times.

Thank God for Netflix.

cpearl
04-17-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm sure the team will stay out West between the SF and AZ games.

PTI
04-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Bills will be lucky to be 2-5 before the bye week, we will be seeing someone else QB soon after that..........thank god.

SquishDaFish
04-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Bills will be lucky to be 2-5 before the bye week, we will be seeing someone else QB soon after that..........thank god.

Man are you going to be eating some Crow

The last buffalo fan
04-17-2012, 07:37 PM

AZ :drool: :pray:

mayotm
04-17-2012, 07:46 PM
Man are you going to be eating some CrowI'm guessing he won't be around if the Bills and Fitz play well.

Skooby
04-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Couple things up front here, the Bills have to earn their stripes to have more night games. Jets at Bills in the last game could be a huge blast with much meaning, depending on how the season goes. I also think there is a chance that the week 16 game can get flexed as well, depending on the season.

This also focuses the Bills on winning away & our defense playing up to its potential. If your defense can't handle the opponent, where are they going anyways?

Johnny Bugmenot
04-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Seattle in Toronto....lol
In December, just as I predicted. That'll blunt any attendance declines.

DraftBoy
04-17-2012, 08:16 PM

That doesn't really do a whole lot to make me feel better. Now you take players out of the typical schedule and make them live out of hotels and suit cases for over a week straight when its usually maybe a night.

PTI
04-17-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm guessing he won't be around if the Bills and Fitz play well.

I have no problem sticking around, I did last year, at least when I was primarily on buffalobills.com message board. I kept bringing up that Fitz is just average and he was hugely benefiting from his team getting 4 interceptions on defense and he never played well in November and December. I said you will soon see Fitz crap out and said he would finish with under an 80 QB rating too. Too bad I got booted off that board when the Bills were 5-2, everything I said would come true happened, including them only winning one more game after that. I will fight for my belief and will go no where, but the Bills going 5-2 and with the Bills getting pretty lucky doesn't make Fitz any better than the below 20 QB he is and always will be, he stinks as a starter.

Lexwhat
04-17-2012, 08:47 PM
That doesn't really do a whole lot to make me feel better. Now you take players out of the typical schedule and make them live out of hotels and suit cases for over a week straight when its usually maybe a night.

I don't see what's so bad about it -- it's a minor inconvenience. Remember that West Coast teams have been traveling to the East Coast forever and barely ever get 4pm games. Instead they play 1pm games which is 10am their time.

That's just how the NFL is. Everyone is going to have pros / cons in their schedule.

Bert102176
04-17-2012, 08:49 PM
this team needs to stay healthy in order to do anything I'm not sure they can do that

Michael82
04-18-2012, 12:13 AM
I'm not fine with it, because we get to watch the Eagles five times, the Steelers five timesw, the Chargers five times, and so on and so forth.

Thank God for Netflix.\
Well said, Dave. The NFL needs to spread the primetime games around because right now only a few teams get a lot of of them. It's ridiculous how many Eagles, Steelers, and Chargers games we have to watch at night, :ill:

jamze132
04-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Don't forget, if we are good this year, we'll be involved in the flex schedule so some of those 1:00pm home games in December might turn into 8:00pm home games in December.

jamze132
04-18-2012, 07:14 AM
Playing the first game in NY is going to be a big test. We're the test dummies for the NYJ new offense. Hopefully they're all ****ed up like usual as the beginning of the season. Would be nice to get a road victory against a division foe early.

better days
04-18-2012, 07:20 AM
I have no problem sticking around, I did last year, at least when I was primarily on buffalobills.com message board. I kept bringing up that Fitz is just average and he was hugely benefiting from his team getting 4 interceptions on defense and he never played well in November and December. I said you will soon see Fitz crap out and said he would finish with under an 80 QB rating too. Too bad I got booted off that board when the Bills were 5-2, everything I said would come true happened, including them only winning one more game after that. I will fight for my belief and will go no where, but the Bills going 5-2 and with the Bills getting pretty lucky doesn't make Fitz any better than the below 20 QB he is and always will be, he stinks as a starter.

I don't think anyone is saying Fitz is a great QB, but what is the point of turning every thread you post in to be about your hatred for Fitz?

Fitz will be the Bills starting QB until they find a better QB.

better days
04-18-2012, 08:54 AM

And it is also the Fins only National game.

BillyT92679
04-18-2012, 08:59 AM

Thank God for Netflix.
Those teams are either nationally popular or come from large media markets

Why wouldn't they be on all the time? Only the Chargers is the head scratcher.

Philagape
04-18-2012, 09:20 AM
Let the Bills earn national exposure. So far they certainly haven't.