PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez to get feasted on early in the season ??

Skooby
04-17-2012, 08:56 PM
I like that:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/17/schedule-sets-up-for-sanchez-to-struggle-early/

PTI
04-17-2012, 09:09 PM
He could, but who cares. Bills better start 3-0, because they have 6 losses in a row after that, they will not beat New England at home (last year's fluke 4 INT game), will lose at San Fran, at Arizona, to Tennessee at home (just like last year), will lose at Houston, and then at New England, and that will hopefully be the last we ever see of Ryan Fitzpatrick by that point.

The final 7 are winnable, even type games, great time for a new QB to start his tenure after a 6 game losing streak.

Joe Fo Sho
04-17-2012, 09:15 PM
He could, but who cares. Bills better start 3-0, because they have 6 losses in a row after that, they will not beat New England at home (last year's fluke 4 INT game), will lose at San Fran, at Arizona, to Tennessee at home (just like last year), will lose at Houston, and then at New England, and that will hopefully be the last we ever see of Ryan Fitzpatrick by that point.

The final 7 are winnable, even type games, great time for a new QB to start his tenure after a 6 game losing streak.

Oh Sanchez is going to struggle?

Better change the subject to how Fitz sucks...

PTI
04-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Oh Sanchez is going to struggle?

Better change the subject to how Fitz sucks...

Shouldn't we Bills fans worry about our struggling QB who lost to Miami and the Jets twice last year? Everyone says Sanchez regressed last year, yet he actually improved from the year before, Fitz did worse than the year before, I just don't get it, Fitz has not proven he is better than Sanchez.

Skooby
04-17-2012, 09:31 PM
Early divisional match-ups during the regular season usually are crapshoots to begin with. I think that the Bills playing them first is a huge advantage & we can F-with Sanchez early on, it's actually out best chance of a divisional road win outside of Miami.

DrGraves
04-17-2012, 09:38 PM
I think Tebow will somehow get the job by the end of camp.

PTI
04-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Early divisional match-ups during the regular season usually are crapshoots to begin with. I think that the Bills playing them first is a huge advantage & we can F-with Sanchez early on, it's actually out best chance of a divisional road win outside of Miami.

You are right, there will be monster pressure on the Jets to beat the Bills in the opener, and about getting a road divisional win.

PTI
04-17-2012, 09:39 PM
I think Tebow will somehow get the job by the end of camp.

There is very little chance that happens, don't you remember in training camp be could not even beat out Brady Quinn last year?

Joe Fo Sho
04-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Shouldn't we Bills fans worry about our struggling QB who lost to Miami and the Jets twice last year? Everyone says Sanchez regressed last year, yet he actually improved from the year before, Fitz did worse than the year before, I just don't get it, Fitz has not proven he is better than Sanchez.

Who said he was better? That is just not what this thread is about. You just have to talk about Fitz no matter what the topic, and it's annoying.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-17-2012, 10:11 PM

who the hell will take is place? Thigpen? Sheesh. we have no alternative.

DrGraves
04-17-2012, 10:14 PM
There is very little chance that happens, don't you remember in training camp be could not even beat out Brady Quinn last year?

Agreed... but I wouldn't bet against this guy. Plus the Jets are that big of a mess that I wouldn't be surprised.

PTI
04-17-2012, 10:15 PM
who the hell will take is place? Thigpen? Sheesh. we have no alternative.

Sure,if the Bills lose 6 in a row, play a blind midget instead of Fitz then, for at that point everyone would come around to see that Fitz is a proven loser, so it would not matter. By the way,we will draft a QB who will end up playing some this year.

psubills62
04-17-2012, 10:28 PM

Why are you writing off Arizona as a loss? I can understand the rest, even though I'm the kind of person who isn't going to assume anything is an automatic win or loss (we assumed NE last year was an automatic L too - anything can happen). But Arizona?

PTI
04-17-2012, 10:38 PM
Why are you writing off Arizona as a loss? I can understand the rest, even though I'm the kind of person who isn't going to assume anything is an automatic win or loss (we assumed NE last year was an automatic L too - anything can happen). But Arizona?

Cards are a very good home team, Bills are a horrible road team, and this is the 2nd west coast game in a row. Cards were 6-2 at home last year with guys at QB that people think crazily Fitz is better than too. Bills will likely be blown out that game.

alohabillsfan
04-18-2012, 05:53 AM

This has to be the most moronic post in the history of the Billszone, and that's saying alot! A True fan of the team!

The Ignor list grows.

Captain Obvious
04-18-2012, 06:11 AM
Who said he was better? That is just not what this thread is about. You just have to talk about Fitz no matter what the topic, and it's annoying.

Ill be impressed if PTI could go into the Twilight Zone and start up his "Fitz sucks" mantra in some of the Twilight Zone threads

better days
04-18-2012, 06:16 AM

My biggest concern in that game is Tebow in the redzone. Best way to stop Tebow in the redzone is to keep the Jets out of it.

jamze132
04-18-2012, 07:17 AM
My biggest concern in that game is Tebow in the redzone. Best way to stop Tebow in the redzone is to keep the Jets out of it.
Was Tebow ia big factor when Denver got stomped by Buffalo last year?

better days
04-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Was Tebow ia big factor when Denver got stomped by Buffalo last year?

That was Tebows worst game & how many times did the Broncos get into the redzone that game?

Bulldog
04-18-2012, 07:32 AM
Cards are a very good home team, Bills are a horrible road team, and this is the 2nd west coast game in a row. Cards were 6-2 at home last year with guys at QB that people think crazily Fitz is better than too. Bills will likely be blown out that game.

Yeah, the Cards are down right dominant at home. I mean, 4 of those 6 home wins you speak of came in OT against powerhouses like Seattle, Cleveland, and the mighty Rams. Based on that, Buffalo stands no chance at all in that game.

stuckincincy
04-18-2012, 07:38 AM

Yes - but because of the lockout, he as well as other rookies had less time to learn the system. Just a point to ponder...

tampabay25690
04-18-2012, 07:40 AM

WOW you are starting to earn negative Zoner award soon.
Bills better start 3-0 thats ridiculous to even say that.
So many things can happen, lets just go game by game 1st.