• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Sketching Out A Top 10

So I do this multiple times a day because I have a disease and this is how I kill time during my day. Sadly I actually have a notepad and pen next to my bed that is basically filled with draft stuff and things like this. Anyways on to my point...

I was doing this today and I think the lynchpin selection is going to be St. Louis at 6. They've moved back already, they have lots of holes to fill, but nobody really knows what they are thinking yet.

Here's what I had;

1. IND-Luck
    2. WAS-RGIII
    3. MIN-Kalil
    4. CLE-Richardson
    5. TB-Claiborne
    6. STL-
    7. JAX-Blackmon
    8. MIA-Tannehill
    9. CAR-Coples
    10. BUF-Floyd

Now the name I keep hearing is potentiall Fletcher Cox that high but Im not sure...if they go with Cox I really like the way that Top Ten stands as of today. I dont buy the Kalil noise as of right now.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • ZAZusmc03
    • Jan 2010

Re: Sketching Out A Top 10

I would love it if Floyd made it to us, I just don't see it happening.

Comment

• Ed
      Dude
      • Sep 2002

I think a key factor that could really shake things up is if Cleveland is targeting Tannehill.

I also think there will be a trade or 2 that will change things, so it's hard to project the top 10 right now.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        So I do this multiple times a day because I have a disease and this is how I kill time during my day. Sadly I actually have a notepad and pen next to my bed that is basically filled with draft stuff and things like this. Anyways on to my point...

I was doing this today and I think the lynchpin selection is going to be St. Louis at 6. They've moved back already, they have lots of holes to fill, but nobody really knows what they are thinking yet.

Here's what I had;

1. IND-Luck
        2. WAS-RGIII
        3. MIN-Kalil
        4. CLE-Richardson
        5. TB-Claiborne
        6. STL-
        7. JAX-Blackmon
        8. MIA-Tannehill
        9. CAR-Coples
        10. BUF-Floyd

Now the name I keep hearing is potentiall Fletcher Cox that high but Im not sure...if they go with Cox I really like the way that Top Ten stands as of today. I dont buy the Kalil noise as of right now.
        Good luck with your disease, keep up the good fight. I am overcoming throat Cancer myself so I have an idea what you are going through.

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

Here's what I had;

1. IND-Luck
          2. WAS-RGIII
          3. MIN-Kalil
          4. CLE-Richardson
          5. TB-Claiborne
          6. STL-
          7. JAX-Blackmon
          8. MIA-Tannehill
          9. CAR-Coples
          10. BUF-Floyd

Cox...who knows if K. Wms. will recover? If conventional wisdom rings true - you don't pass on an early good DT prospect - same said for LT and DE, of course.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
            • May 2003

Is it crazy to think that the Bills go with DeCastro at #10 and move Levitre to LT?
            Send me some wings!

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MTBillsFan
              Is it crazy to think that the Bills go with DeCastro at #10 and move Levitre to LT?
              I think they've used Levitre before at OT and the results weren't very good, so I doubt that occurs.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• CleveSteve
                • Apr 2011

Looks like you're just trying to make Floyd fall to 10.

Why wouldn't a team desperate for WR help take the top WR at 6?

Blackmon 6
                Floyd 7

Comment

• stuckincincy
                  Buffalo Bills Fan
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by CleveSteve
                  Looks like you're just trying to make Floyd fall to 10.

Why wouldn't a team desperate for WR help take the top WR at 6?

Blackmon 6
                  Floyd 7

Well...THEY say this is a decent WR draft. My favorite is Rutger's Sanu in the mid 1st.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by stuckincincy
                    Well...THEY say this is a decent WR draft. My favorite is Rutger's Sanu in the mid 1st.
                    Sanu's lack of speed a thing to be concerned with. Though if he was there in Round 2 he'd be a guy would put at the end of my list. That said the Vikings take Kalil and Browns take Richardson I think there's a good chance Floyd will be there. Leaving us to decide between Floyd and Reiff. Personally I go Reiff as really think we can find a quality #2 WR after Round 1 but not so much a quality LT. Guys in Round 2 at WR I like are Stephen Hill or Randle or Jeffery. If wait for Round 3 Marvin Jones or Brian Quick or AJ Jenkins could be there.
                    Last edited by The Jokeman; 04-18-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                      Buffalo Bills Fan
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The Jokeman
                      Sanu's lack of speed a thing to be concerned with. Though if he was there in Round 2 he'd be a guy would put at the end of my list. That said the Vikings take Kalil and Browns take Richardson I think there's a good chance Floyd will be there. Leaving us to decide between Floyd and Reiff. Personally I go Reiff as really think we can find a quality #2 WR after Round 1 but not so much a quality LT. Guys in Round 2 at WR I like are Stephen Hill or Randle or Jeffery. If wait for Round 3 Marvin Jones or Brian Quick or AJ Jenkins could be there.
                      There's a lot to like about Sanu. I don't quibble about two tenths of a second in a staged 40 yard dash. I like him for CIN across from A.J. Green.

Last edited by stuckincincy; 04-18-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• ddaryl
                        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                        • Jan 2005

So I do this multiple times a day because I have a disease and this is how I kill time during my day. Sadly I actually have a notepad and pen next to my bed that is basically filled with draft stuff and things like this. Anyways on to my point....
                        We all have hobbies and passions.. Your's does no harm to others, and your arguments and debates for the most part never take on an ugly side. We all get drawn in to a bad comment or 2 but for the most part your hard work and passion is utilized an appreciated by most here.

I love the Bills/Sabres, love the drafts and hanging on the news and rumors, but that were my passion ends, and yours goes to the next level. But because of people like you I don;t have to do all that extra work.. I just ride the coat tails of the diseased.

I would have no issues with about 6 different scenarios at #10... It wil come down to who falls.. Floyd at #10 makes lots of sense for this team, as does a CB, LB, OT....
                        Last edited by ddaryl; 04-18-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                          • Dec 2003

There's a lot to like about Sanu. I don't quibble about two tenths of a second in a staged 40 yard dash.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...6/mohamed-sanu
                          It's just his draft stock has fallen since things started. He isn't a bad pick just not the top of my list for guys in Round 2 is all especially since we pick at the high end of Round 2. If we were in the mid to late area then yeah he warrants a pick there.
                          Last edited by The Jokeman; 04-18-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Jul 2007

If he would drop to the 2nd, he's my #1 want for the 2nd round.
                            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• stuckincincy
                              Buffalo Bills Fan
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The Jokeman
                              It's just his draft stock has fallen since things started. He isn't a bad pick just not the top of my list for guys in Round 2 is all especially since we pick at the high end of Round 2. If we were in the mid to late area then yeah he warrants a pick there.
                              He's certainly a better pick for CIN than BUF. And they have the luxury of two #1 picks thanks to the Palmer trade. If they happen to have their peepers on him - that's just my opinion - dealing down from #21 is a feasible thing for them. I'd be really surprised if CIN didn't opt for CB Kirkpatrick at #17 if he's there. The local wizards here have doubts about Hall being ready come season start - and he didn't impress me before his injury last year..

BUF would like a #2 receiver, but unless they want to continue with that 3 step quick offense and hope, they ought to be seriously evaluating the OL market. There's never a guarantee - Kalil could be a bum - but I hope they give it a try at #10.

I really can't see BUF drafting Floyd if he falls. And I think he's not all that good.

Comment

Working...
                              X