PDA

View Full Version : Everything you needed to know about Michael Floyd

Joebuffalowins
04-18-2012, 07:38 PM
http://www.buffalowins.com/buffalo-bills/articles/qaa-about-michael-floyd.html

1) What are his strengths and weaknesses?
Floyd has a lot of strengths including great size, elite length and jumping ability, as well as good hands and top-notch physicality. As far as weaknesses, speed was thought to be an issue, but most Notre Dame fans knew he'd put those questions to rest at the NFL Combine. He might not have elite speed at the next level, but at 6'3" and 225 pounds, running a 4.4 in the 40-yard dash is very impressive. I've never really thought he was very elusive in the open field, meaning he's not the type of player to juke someone out of his cleats. He's more of a get the ball, be physical, and get up field as quickly as possible type of player.

elltrain22
04-18-2012, 07:55 PM
To coin the manager from Major League, Lou Brown.....

give that man a uniform....

Joebuffalowins
04-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Ha! well, he better run like Hayes and not catch like sh#t

McBFLO
04-18-2012, 08:28 PM
I have to say that I'll be really disappointed if the Bills had a chance to draft him and passed. I'd feel like they missed out on the chance to add a player to their team who can really be a dominant force in the league.

Oaf
04-18-2012, 08:29 PM
How many feel at this point that he won't make it to 10?

Joebuffalowins
04-18-2012, 09:04 PM
I think they should still go best available player. People forget how good fred jackson was last year in receiving. He was on pace for like 65 catches.