PDA

View Full Version : fun time being a bills fan

Billsfan3
04-19-2012, 12:30 AM
I must admit this organization showed they are ready to take the step towards the playoffs. Which alot of fans thought that the organization has not made enough moves in the past, and now we get a top pick in this years draft, this team is finally heading in the right direction and you are dumb if you do not realize that

jamze132
04-19-2012, 05:41 AM
I fully expect for the first time on more than a decade, to make the playoffs.

Ginger Vitis
04-19-2012, 06:33 AM
and now we get a top pick in this years draft,

They have been picking no worse than Top 13 since 2006..Having a Top 10 pick isn't a novel idea in Bills land..it's the norm

tampabay25690
04-19-2012, 06:35 AM
I luv the direction the franchise is heading FINALLY....

billsburgh
04-19-2012, 09:21 AM
I luv the direction the franchise is heading FINALLY....
it doesn't really matter until we see results on the field. let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

ddaryl
04-19-2012, 11:05 AM
I'm happy with Nix and Whaley being our football minds.. if we can stay semi-healthy and improve our depth we have a good shot.

Definitely much happier about the state of the Bills today then I was 5 years ago

ParanoidAndroid
04-20-2012, 07:18 AM
...and then they start actually playing the games...
:couch:

SquishDaFish
04-20-2012, 07:22 AM
I too like the direction NOW. I have confidence that I havent had about this team in years!

PTI
04-20-2012, 09:01 AM
I love the Bills, I love football, the defensive signings are great, but you cannot win with a bad QB. THey won 4 games in Chan year 1, then won 6 games, the next progression is not playoffs for this team, the direction is status quo until you get a better QB.

justasportsfan
04-20-2012, 09:16 AM
I love the Bills, I love football, the defensive signings are great, but you cannot win with a bad QB. THey won 4 games in Chan year 1, then won 6 games, the next progression is not playoffs for this team, the direction is status quo until you get a better QB.

Does every post you make have to say "Fitz sucks"?

Joe Fo Sho
04-20-2012, 09:38 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19053944.jpg

SquishDaFish
04-20-2012, 09:39 AM

We get it you dont like Fitz. Now GET OVER IT! Fitz is not a bad QB. Can we do better of course we can so could just about every other team except a few ala GB,NE etc etc. We have a QB that we CAN WIN WITH!! Our main problem was the Pass Rush and INJURIES. Fix those 2 and we will make playoffs and make some noise!

Historian
04-20-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm happy Brandon is back to managing the gift shop!

PTI
04-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Show me a team in the last 5 years where going in the right direction did not include better or different QB play. The Jets had a team, but got a different QB who actually played well in the playoffs once they snuck in there. Giants just proved you can be 9-7 and play well in 3 games win a Super Bowl, but not when Fitzpatrick is your QB. You have almost no chance.

ParanoidAndroid
04-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Honestly, I'm a little more excited for this year than I have been in a long time. The chain of events that began with the 31-0 shut out of the Patriots and the final game reversal of 0-31 which led to 8 more years of futility, has taught me to temper my enthusiasm.
Right, Op?

stuckincincy
04-20-2012, 12:13 PM
Honestly, I'm a little more excited for this year than I have been in a long time. The chain of events that began with the 31-0 shut out of the Patriots and the final game reversal of 0-31 which led to 8 more years of futility, has taught me to temper my enthusiasm.
Right, Op?

PTI - we come back to this time and time again - you whack Fitz with a 2 x 4 almost daily.

So I ask again - what does BUF do? WHO do you say they get to solve this QB problem that you perceive?

Names, names, trades, rookies, etc.

Tell us please...

DraftBoy
04-20-2012, 12:22 PM
I do want to caution people a bit...we are picking as a top 10 team in the draft next week.

Expecting playoff next year may be setting your sites a wee bit high. Not picking Top 10 or 15 would be a nice step in the right direction.