PDA

View Full Version : Janoris Jenkins can scratch Buffalo off list of suitors

BLeonard
04-19-2012, 06:00 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/18654596/janoris-jenkins-can-scratch-buffalo-off-list-of-suitors

There were few questions Bills GM Buddy Nix refused to answer in his pre-draft media session with Buffalo media on Wednesday. Even when Nix didn't have a response -- he answered.

For example, on the topic of North Alabama CB Janoris Jenkins, a player some teams won't even include in their final draft board, Nix signaled the Bills are likely to avoid the smoke, fire and off-field worries that come with adding a player with Jenkins' history.

"You know I just would not get into that," Nix said. "But if you mean whether we'll take him or not ... ability-wise obviously you would. This is a political answer I'm fixing to give you, but otherwise you wouldn't. You get enough trouble without getting one that you know is a problem."

Didn't see if anyone else had mentioned this from the media session...

-Bill

Raptor
04-19-2012, 06:39 PM
No problem with that

Skooby
04-19-2012, 06:45 PM
No troubles.

tampabay25690
04-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Such a great talent if he could keep his **** together.....
Some never learn.

OpIv37
04-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Can't say I blame him.

The Bills had three or four years in the 00's where they were a team of choir boys, and we didn't win ****. But, then they took chances on a couple of guys and got burned (Lynch, Hargrove). It's just too risky with the Tenth pick.

Crisis
04-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Can't say I blame him.

The Bills had three or four years in the 00's where they were a team of choir boys, and we didn't win ****. But, then they took chances on a couple of guys and got burned (Lynch, Hargrove). It's just too risky with the Tenth pick.

Hargrove???? We didn't lose anything by picking him up and he was solid. I don't remember him doing anything bad here. He had a suspension I think, but he was a low-cost player, didn't waste a draft pick or cap space on him really.

He was worth it for almost killing Cleo Lemon. I love that hit.