PDA

View Full Version : The best value at #10 is:

ddaryl
04-21-2012, 07:23 AM
In my opinion, pulling from a pool of players most expect to be there for us at #10.

Luke Kuechly

This years draft I have been all over the place. Usually I have my perceived pick dialed in weeks before the draft, but this year has been inside, outside, square and round in regards to dialing in on a player. SO many avenues, needs, and depth concerns at a few positions really left this one open. So much riding on who falls etc...

After digesting so many debates and arguments, after looking at a million mock drafts, versions 1 -92, after listening to numerous Bills press conferences.. I just believe Luke offers us huge value.

We have woeful depth at LB, and our starters could use competition / upgrade. Luke is a very instinctive football player, who's smart, strong, and relatively quick. Nix has already claimed Luke can play all 3 LB positions for the Bills.. That alone screams value for this team, and Nix does covet a player who can play multiple positions. He is also widely expected to be a 3 down LB, which is becoming rare in the NFL for a MLB

A player like Luke could thrive here given the upgrades to the DL we've made the last 2 seasons.

Add in his squeaky clean character record, the fact that he had a fantastic combine, the fact that the man was a very consistent tackling machine in college... How could we go wrong with Luke.

There is a debate into the level of talent at LB later on in the draft for a 4-3 LB, but there is depth at the WR position in this draft, and some depth at the CB position. The only OT really worth the #10 pick is Kalil and the odds say he won't be there.

Of course that doesn't mean we won't draft someone else, but out of the most probable candidates, that fills one of our needs, and the need to get a player who can play from day 1, who is highly likely to stay out of off field troubles... I really have to say Luke Kuechly has a very high probability of being a Bill.

Not saying this is going to be the pick, but if I was to deduce this logically, well then this was my hypothesis.

Goobylal
04-21-2012, 08:07 AM
If the Bills think that Kueckly is worth taking at 10, I'll trust them. They need LB depth and Kuechly would move Morrison back to a backup role. That would basically finish the defense and potentially make it dominant and set-up well for the future.

Night Train
04-21-2012, 08:08 AM
If we sit at #10, I'm fine with him, Gilmore & Glenn..and probably more.

Those 3 can play right away. Perceived " value " is subjective and I trust the Bills evaluations.

Bring on the draft. :up:

baalworship
04-21-2012, 09:43 AM
A linebacker that doesn't rush the passer and despite his coverage abilities will not excel in man coverage.

Pass at 10.

BillsOverDolphins
04-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Much rather have Floyd...we need playmakers on O

acehole
04-21-2012, 09:55 AM
I come to same conclusion.

He will make most impact at a position of need with slightly above average value.

He will be free to roam in middle.

He will improve run defense.

He will help take Brady off Field.

As I said in earlier post he completes front 7.

In my opinion, pulling from a pool of players most expect to be there for us at #10.

Luke Kuechly

This years draft I have been all over the place. Usually I have my perceived pick dialed in weeks before the draft, but this year has been inside, outside, square and round in regards to dialing in on a player. SO many avenues, needs, and depth concerns at a few positions really left this one open. So much riding on who falls etc...

After digesting so many debates and arguments, after looking at a million mock drafts, versions 1 -92, after listening to numerous Bills press conferences.. I just believe Luke offers us huge value.

We have woeful depth at LB, and our starters could use competition / upgrade. Luke is a very instinctive football player, who's smart, strong, and relatively quick. Nix has already claimed Luke can play all 3 LB positions for the Bills.. That alone screams value for this team, and Nix does covet a player who can play multiple positions. He is also widely expected to be a 3 down LB, which is becoming rare in the NFL for a MLB

A player like Luke could thrive here given the upgrades to the DL we've made the last 2 seasons.

Add in his squeaky clean character record, the fact that he had a fantastic combine, the fact that the man was a very consistent tackling machine in college... How could we go wrong with Luke.

There is a debate into the level of talent at LB later on in the draft for a 4-3 LB, but there is depth at the WR position in this draft, and some depth at the CB position. The only OT really worth the #10 pick is Kalil and the odds say he won't be there.

Of course that doesn't mean we won't draft someone else, but out of the most probable candidates, that fills one of our needs, and the need to get a player who can play from day 1, who is highly likely to stay out of off field troubles... I really have to say Luke Kuechly has a very high probability of being a Bill.

Not saying this is going to be the pick, but if I was to deduce this logically, well then this was my hypothesis.

acehole
04-21-2012, 09:55 AM

Floyd just doent seem like a bills type player.

baalworship
04-21-2012, 09:56 AM
The bottom line for most teams around the NFL is to win the Super Bowl. And successful teams appear to have come to recognize that the key to winning a championship is to have as many impact players as possible. And given the fact that the NFL is now a passing league, most teams consider impact players to be primarily those involved in the passing game: QBs, receivers, and LTs on offense and guys that can rush the passer or cover on defense.

The New York Giants, who have won two of the past 5 Super Bowls, for example, have chosen 30 players in the first three rounds of the draft over the past ten years and 24 of those - for the mathematically challenged that’s fully 80% - were either a QB, WR, receiving TE, LT, DE, pass-rushing DT or LB, CB, or safety with speed. In contrast, the other positions including RB, RT, G/C, regular DT, LB or safety made up over half (60%) of players the Giants selected in rounds 4-7. The bottom line is that the good teams will still draft a player from those latter positions in the first three rounds if they regard that player as a likely 5-10 starter with Pro Bowl potential, but they are not likely to take a guy at one of those positions in the early rounds just to fill a hole on the roster. That’s what free agency is for

http://www.gbnreport.com/draftbuzz.html

Again, the NFL has changed. Linebackers that just make tackles and can't rush the passer are not worthy of top ten picks. No linebacker can cover the premium tight ends and running backs so saying he is good in coverage is meaningless.

BillsOverDolphins
04-21-2012, 09:59 AM
Floyd just doent seem like a bills type player.

That's because he has talent.

BillsOverDolphins
04-21-2012, 10:02 AM
The bottom line for most teams around the NFL is to win the Super Bowl. And successful teams appear to have come to recognize that the key to winning a championship is to have as many impact players as possible. And given the fact that the NFL is now a passing league, most teams consider impact players to be primarily those involved in the passing game: QBs, receivers, and LTs on offense and guys that can rush the passer or cover on defense.

http://www.gbnreport.com/draftbuzz.html

Again, the NFL has changed. Linebackers that just make tackles and can't rush the passer are not worthy of top ten picks. No linebacker can cover the premium tight ends and running backs so saying he is good in coverage is meaningless.

/thread.

People are failing to recognize the evolution of the game. You need passing weapons in today's NFL.

elltrain22
04-21-2012, 10:05 AM
I'll pass on Poz part 2, Floyd all the way!!

ddaryl
04-21-2012, 10:10 AM
Those 3 can play right away. Perceived " value " is subjective and I trust the Bills evaluations.

Bring on the draft.:up:

Of course which is why I made sure to includes lots of references to my opinion on this..

but his versatility, his consistent play in college, his solid combine and his character really make him a hard to pass on and an almost can't miss option.

I can find negatives with the OT options we probably would have.. CB's would be a good choice, and Barron would be fine too, but I value a LB over a safety on this team this year. Doubt Blackmon falls, and Floyd has character red flags and I think Nix will pass on him. Don't see us going DE at #10 either given the offseason upgrades

ddaryl
04-21-2012, 10:11 AM
MAJOR CHARACTER ISSUES.. Nix won't look past those IMO

Good WR's will be available in this draft outside #10

baalworship
04-21-2012, 10:13 AM

I am all about Floyd.

I want the following players at #10:

Michael Floyd
Cordy Glenn
Fletcher Cox

These are all beasts that will affect the passing game. Floyd, obviously can move the chains even when he is covered. Cordy Glenn can become a dominant left tackle. Fletcher Cox can collapse the pocket right in front of the QB and could be moved all over like Justin Tuck.

ddaryl
04-21-2012, 10:24 AM
I am all about Floyd.

I want the following players at #10:

Michael Floyd
Cordy Glenn
Fletcher Cox

These are all beasts that will affect the passing game. Floyd, obviously can move the chains even when he is covered. Cordy Glenn can become a dominant left tackle. Fletcher Cox can collapse the pocket right in front of the QB and could be moved all over like Justin Tuck.

Glenn needs time to be groomed for LT.. No immediate impact IMO. he would be a RT early on in Buffalo. In a tradeback scenario this would be a possibility IMO

Cox is a possibility, but I think we don't' address the DL early in this draft based on our offseason moves. We've got a decent stable of DT's and depth.

as I mentioned Floyd has numerous character infractions..

not saying we won't, but this is my mindset on why we probably will not.

A linebacker that doesn't rush the passer and despite his coverage abilities will not excel in man coverage.

Pass at 10.

But his coverage skills are good, his range is awesome, his versatility is huge. Behind a top DL he can be an impact player. We have major LB depth concerns and we could upgrade our starting LB lineup just the same.

baalworship
04-21-2012, 10:35 AM
But his coverage skills are good, his range is awesome, his versatility is huge. Behind a top DL he can be an impact player. We have major LB depth concerns and we could upgrade our starting LB lineup just the same.

Cordy Glenn would start at left tackle. I view him as an immediate upgrade over Hairston. Cordy Glenn was taking on the best pass-rushers in the draft and handling them at LT at the Senior Bowl. If he could can hold his own against Coples now does he have to "be groomed" to play left tackle? Plug him in now. I am sure Mario will get him ready for the regular season.

As for Kuechly, again no linebacker is good in coverage relative to corners or safeties. There can be linebackers that are better than each other but ultimately a Gronkowski would eat any linebacker alive. A tight end like that would be best covered with a big cornerback or elite safety.

Lone Stranger
04-21-2012, 10:45 AM
I have developed an appreciation of Kuechly as I read more about him. He might be the kind of guy to cover the TEs of a particular team in addition to the aforementioned skills. I'm not keen on Floyd because I think he's not a unique #1 receiver(see Fitzgerald, Johnson) and needs time to develop. The Bills need a player who will make an immediate contribution.

Slim
04-21-2012, 10:52 AM
MAJOR CHARACTER ISSUES.. Nix won't look past those IMO

Good WR's will be available in this draft outside #10

How does Floyd have major character issues? He got busted for drinking twice while IN COLLEGE, sounds more unlucky than anything. Is it a concern? Yea, I can agree with that. Should it make or break a draft pick? No.

BillsOverDolphins
04-21-2012, 11:13 AM
I guess i had character issues in college too b/c i was drunk and/or high 24/7 back then

SABURZFAN
04-21-2012, 11:23 AM
the best value at #10 for the Bills is a player who will come in right away and contribute to the team. i'm tired of projects in the 1st round.(Maybin, Lossman) if this team was making the playoffs every year, it wouldn't be so bad.

X-Era
04-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Im not locked into any player at 10.

Kuechly would be a great addition to this team and IMO would make a significant impact on our success on D.

But I'd also be good with Floyd, Kirk, and to a lesser degree Martin, or Glenn.

And I'm starting to feel like out of the players I'd like us to get at 10, Kuechly may be the most solid pick... maybe not the flashiest, maybe not the most upside, but the most solid.

Slim
04-21-2012, 11:48 AM

Kuechly would be a great addition to this team and IMO would make a significant impact on our success on D.

And I'm starting to feel like out of the players I'd like us to get at 10, Kuechly may be the most solid pick... maybe not the flashiest, maybe not the most upside, but the most solid.

I'm the same way this year. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. I've talked myself into being mildly excited about almost anyone we might pick at ten.

better days
04-21-2012, 11:58 AM

IMO, with Sheppard the Bills have much less/maybe no need for a MLB. They do need DL, WR, DB help much more than LB.

Kuechly may be a good prospect, but unless he is the BPA at #10, I see no need to draft him.

ddaryl
04-21-2012, 01:10 PM
I guess i had character issues in college too b/c i was drunk and/or high 24/7 back then

Tell ya what, during your next job interview mention this....

Nobody was going to pay your ass millions to play the game of football..

How does Floyd have major character issues? He got busted for drinking twice while IN COLLEGE, sounds more unlucky than anything. Is it a concern? Yea, I can agree with that. Should it make or break a draft pick? No.

Floyd has 3 incidents on his record for Alcohol.. and IMO and from my own experience that is a problem..

IMO Nix will avoid Floyd because of those flags. Not 1, Not 2, BUT 3 alcohol related arrests while at Notre Dame.. If that is not a red flag then nothing is

ddaryl
04-21-2012, 01:11 PM

neither am I , and would be happy with about 1/2 dozen options

Just think their are a lot of positives to Kuechly and he would benefit this team immediately

IMO, with Sheppard the Bills have much less/maybe no need for a MLB. They do need DL, WR, DB help much more than LB.

Kuechly may be a good prospect, but unless he is the BPA at #10, I see no need to draft him.

hence my thread and my hypothesis on why I think he could very well be the BPA at #10..

Nix likes Kuechly at all 3 LB positions. We can use upgrades to our starting LB rotation and we are equally desperate to create depth at the LB positions Hence Kuechly. Plus he is a 3 down LB..

tomz
04-21-2012, 01:17 PM
neither am I , and would be happy with about 1/2 dozen options

Just think their are a lot of positives to Kuechly and he would benefit this team immediately

hence my thread and my hypothesis on why I think he could very well be the BPA at #10..

Folks: I too will be happy with any of several and Kuechly sounds like a guy who will be dependable for years. The comments about his ability to play all 3 LB positions are telling.

I know that we acquired Williams and Anderson but people seem to be forgetting that there still might be a ass rusher there for us. Coples, Perry etc, could still be interesting.

Slim
04-21-2012, 01:34 PM
By your opinion we should draft Adams then who just test positive for weed. Personally I'd trust a weed smoker over a 3 times arrested under aged drinker, but there is no chance Adams is going to get picked early now.

Heck I did a heluva a lot more then alcohol in college, and plenty of it.

Floyd has 3 incidents on his record for Alcohol.. and IMO and from my own experience that is a problem..

IMO Nix will avoid Floyd because of those flags. Not 1, Not 2, BUT 3 alcohol related arrests while at Notre Dame.. If that is not a red flag then nothing is

I guess we just have different definitions on what "major charectar issues" are. The alcohol arrests don't bother me that much. The DUI is the only real concerning one. That being said he's stayed out of trouble since the DUI charge.

Adams is a different animal to me. A lot of players in the NFL smoke weed. He showed he didn't have the self control to stop smoking a month before the biggest interview of his life.

As someone who grew up around pro athletes and has a good understanding of their lifestyle, I'm more concerned with a player who lives a hood lifestyle. The kind of player who hangs out with the wrong people, and is too stubborn (or dumb) to make a lifestyle change.

I don't know anything about Michael Floyd as a person beyond what I've gathered in interviews and his arrest record. I'm biased as I am a huge ND fan, but he seems like a naive but good kid.

Slim
04-21-2012, 01:43 PM
And for the record I don't know anything about Mike Adams beyond him being suspended and his positive drug test. These are kids we are talking about, they aren't adults. They still have some growing up to do.

stuckincincy
04-21-2012, 01:46 PM
And for the record I don't know anything about Mike Adams beyond him being suspended and his positive drug test. These are kids we are talking about, they aren't adults. They still have some growing up to do.

Speaking of...

Less than a week before draft,CB Alfonzo Dennard arrested for assault
By Josh Katzowitz | NFL Blogger 4/21/12:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/18733764/less-than-a-week-before-draftcb-alfonzo-dennard-arrested-for-assault

Slim
04-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Speaking of...

Less than a week before draft,CB Alfonzo Dennard arrested for assault
By Josh Katzowitz | NFL Blogger 4/21/12:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/18733764/less-than-a-week-before-draftcb-alfonzo-dennard-arrested-for-assault

I saw that this morning. Too bad, he's a good looking corner in the 2nd-3rd. He has some anger issues, he was tossed out of their bowl game a few months ago as well.

YardRat
04-21-2012, 02:29 PM
I just haven't been able to completely wrap my mind around this staff valuing LBer enough to make this guy the pick at #10. I'm still feeling...

:jam: = Kirkpatrick, Gilmore, Floyd
:clap: = Coples, Kuechly, Glenn
:opiv: = Tannehill, Reiff, Martin
:eek: = Barron, Richardson

mush69
04-21-2012, 03:32 PM
Keuchly reminds me of a London Fletcher type, he has a real sense of where the football is going to be and always seems to been around the play or making the play. Fletcher is still playing the game at a high level and Luke could be a great pick up.

I do not like Floyd, he seems to be a hoodie and doesn't sound like he will be a team player for long if he has any success in the League.

CB is where I would like to see the pick spent but for some reason I see us picking MLB or WR in the first.

baalworship
04-21-2012, 04:33 PM
I do not like Floyd, he seems to be a hoodie and doesn't sound like he will be a team player for long if he has any success in the League.

What is a hoodie? Someone that wears hoods? Are the New England Patriots drafting George Zimmerman?

TigerJ
04-21-2012, 08:47 PM
I have warmed up to Kuechly. The Bills will have to sort out who's going to be in the middle and who will play the SAM spot between Sheppard and Kuechly, but that's not an insurmountable problem. The thing is, Kuechly is one of two players in the draft (the other one being Mark Barron), who would have a direct impact on the Bills' ability to counter the Patriots two headed monster with Gronkowski and Hernandez. He is a very well rounded three down linebacker who improves your defense both versus the pass and versus the run.

X-Era
04-21-2012, 09:19 PM
I just haven't been able to completely wrap my mind around this staff valuing LBer enough to make this guy the pick at #10. I'm still feeling...

:jam: = Kirkpatrick, Gilmore, Floyd
:clap: = Coples, Kuechly, Glenn
:opiv: = Tannehill, Reiff, Martin
:eek: = Barron, Richardson:lol: Awesome use of emoticons... :clap:

X-Era
04-21-2012, 09:20 PM
I have warmed up to Kuechly. The Bills will have to sort out who's going to be in the middle and who will play the SAM spot between Sheppard and Kuechly, but that's not an insurmountable problem. The thing is, Kuechly is one of two players in the draft (the other one being Mark Barron), who would have a direct impact on the Bills' ability to counter the Patriots two headed monster with Gronkowski and Hernandez. He is a very well rounded three down linebacker who improves your defense both versus the pass and versus the run.:clap:

EXACTLY!

The Jokeman
04-21-2012, 10:02 PM
I have warmed up to Kuechly. The Bills will have to sort out who's going to be in the middle and who will play the SAM spot between Sheppard and Kuechly, but that's not an insurmountable problem. The thing is, Kuechly is one of two players in the draft (the other one being Mark Barron), who would have a direct impact on the Bills' ability to counter the Patriots two headed monster with Gronkowski and Hernandez. He is a very well rounded three down linebacker who improves your defense both versus the pass and versus the run.

What areas do you think you need to improve on as you move to the next level?
"I need to work on there's a lot of things I didn't do at B.C. I didn't do a lot of man coverage. That's going to be big moving forward. I didn't blitz a whole lot. Those are things, moving forward, that I need to work on to be more complete."

http://www.sportsgulp.net/?p=7380
Just sayin'.

mush69
04-22-2012, 05:35 AM
What is a hoodie? Someone that wears hoods? Are the New England Patriots drafting George Zimmerman?

A Hoodie in my neck of the woods is a thug punk who hangs out on the corner thinking the world owes him just because he can excell at something that means nothing in real life. In NO way was I bringing in the current mainstream media referance. I like guys who are going to be an asset on the field and the locker room.

I just have a gut feeling that if Floyd has any success at the next level he turns into a monster who is all about himself and not the team. We need team players who will do what is told of them to win. Not selfish snots who have the feeling they are entitled because they can run, catch, and be above the law.

YardRat
04-22-2012, 06:26 AM

Bill Belicheat made the hoodie infamous way before Sanford Florida.

Night Train
04-22-2012, 09:18 AM
That's because he has talent.

And a drinking problem :up: That moves him up !

BertSquirtgum
04-22-2012, 09:23 AM

Luke Kuechly

I disagree

better days
04-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Tell ya what, during your next job interview mention this....

Nobody was going to pay your ass millions to play the game of football..

Well, two out of the 3 alcohol incidents were while he was underage so IMO they can be written off to lack of maturity by a young guy that liked to party. His only fault was he was not old enough to drink legally.

The one DUI is more troubling & shows poor judgement. I think his character needs to be looked into by the team that drafts him, but I would not just write him off because of these incidents. There could probably be a clause in his contract about alcohol abuse.

acehole
04-22-2012, 02:01 PM

Apparently Muswant mores more of a house ni@@a?
:idunno:

He has a point on "our" first round picks being without question marks of any kind.

Regardless of how we feel about the incident.

ddaryl
04-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Well, two out of the 3 alcohol incidents were while he was underage so IMO they can be written off to lack of maturity by a young guy that liked to party. His only fault was he was not old enough to drink legally.

The one DUI is more troubling & shows poor judgement. I think his character needs to be looked into by the team that drafts him, but I would not just write him off because of these incidents. There could probably be a clause in his contract about alcohol abuse.

Not writing him off. However, IMO, how does one get busted for under aged drinking unless one is causing a disturbance of some sort. Some people when they are introduced to alcohol take on a pretty big personality change. I've seen these types many times in my life.

All the times I was an underage drunk I never managed to put myself in compromising positions, and yet the guy managed to do it 3 times on record. How many times did he get off with a warning or someone sneaking him out of jam ?

My fear is Floyd will continue to battle alcohol problems, and my fear is once he has millions he will slip back into those problems... If I'm the GM, I'm putting some red marks next to Floyd's name and looking harder at players with cleaner character records

If the Bills draft him, then I'm Floyd's number 1 fan.. No issues , I won't whine about the pick at all, and will commence operation overly excited soon after.. BUT a part of me just doesn't see how a team like Buffalo who can not afford to miss can take that chance. We have other options that don't carry the baggage.

Some interesting Nix quotes in this article about character issues

http://www.masslive.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/04/study_suggests_nfl_teams_bette.html

Extremebillsfan247
04-23-2012, 10:25 AM
Kuechly would be a bad pick for this team. He's an inside linebacker. The Bills are not moving Sheppard. That would mean Kuechly would have to play on the outside. Good luck with that. That makes as much sense as moving Levitre to LT. JMO

mjt328
04-23-2012, 11:10 AM
As for Kuechly, again no linebacker is good in coverage relative to corners or safeties. There can be linebackers that are better than each other but ultimately a Gronkowski would eat any linebacker alive. A tight end like that would be best covered with a big cornerback or elite safety.

Yes, but putting an extra corner or safety out there on Gronk everytime will get us killed by the ground game.

Our best bet is to find a 3-down player that can have an impact when our defense is going base, run-heavy or pass-heavy.

Especially in Wannstedt's 4-3 defense and especially playing behind this group of linemen, I think Kuechly would be a star.

baalworship
04-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes, but putting an extra corner or safety out there on Gronk everytime will get us killed by the ground game.

Our best bet is to find a 3-down player that can have an impact when our defense is going base, run-heavy or pass-heavy.

Especially in Wannstedt's 4-3 defense and especially playing behind this group of linemen, I think Kuechly would be a star.

George Edwards tried to ignore Gronk and refused to game plan for him. How did that work out?

The two people on NE you have to game plan for are Gronk and Welker. Since we can get pressure with our front 4 we should have plenty of people to use to do that. I am not counting on a linebacker as a key component nor would any competent defensive coordinator.

stuckincincy
04-23-2012, 12:00 PM
George Edwards tried to ignore Gronk and refused to game plan for him. How did that work out?

The two people on NE you have to game plan for are Gronk and Welker. Since we can get pressure with our front 4 we should have plenty of people to use to do that. I am not counting on a linebacker as a key component nor would any competent defensive coordinator.

That pressure remains to be seen.

M. Williams missed a fair portion of both '10 and '11, Kevin Williams went out on IR in '11. Anderson had a nice sack total last year, appeared in 16 games with 1 start. No knock there. But I don't know if he's a good run defender, and you have to plug his sack numbers somehow in context of a high-scoring NE offense.

BUF has a goodly number of selections - I wouldn't be surprised if they tossed a pick the DT way, and shop the UFDA market.

Bill Cody
04-23-2012, 12:06 PM
the best value at #10 for the Bills is a player who will come in right away and contribute to the team. i'm tired of projects in the 1st round.(Maybin, Lossman) if this team was making the playoffs every year, it wouldn't be so bad.

Maybin and Lossman were not projects. They were busts. Play great now. Play great later. Just no busts.

JCBills
04-23-2012, 12:26 PM

Pass on a top 5 4-3 MLB? If I knew thats what we were getting I'd pull the trigger. They did just draft Shep though, so that would place him outside.