PDA

View Full Version : OK... Everyone Post Their Mocks Here

ServoBillieves
04-22-2012, 01:58 PM
It's draft week.

We all know that DB is shaking like a junky, most of us lower-class mockers have our mocks set up as to what the herdsmen have told us, and as to not clutter the board, why not for the next 4 days, 6 hours and ? minutes put all of the mocks in one thread? I had thought of this idea earlier on but Yard said it was taken care of. Well, that may be in another forum, so since most of us are going to be posting rumors and whatnot for the next 72+ hours... Here's the thread to do so.

Guess who gets to go first?!

1) Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa; I know that we all want Floyd or Gilmore or Kuechly here, which I would absolutely love, but I think that if we move back a few spots he'd be there, but if there aren't any bites then we'll pull the trigger on the tackle.

PREFERRED: Michael Floyd, Luke Kuechly, Riley Reiff

2) Ronnell Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma; Go O in the first? Need some D in the second. With this incredibly deep WR draft class, if Sanu or Wright could fall this far it would be my pick but Buddy preaches "D, D, D." With the abundance of D-Lineman we have and lack of depth and/or talent at OLB, I see Lewis as the pick.

PREFERRED: Lavontae David, Ronnell Lewis

3) Marvin McNutt, WR, Iowa; Good Lord... in a passing offense, with his measures, great hands, and route running, how is Buddy not drooling over this pick? Ralph assuredly is going to be drooling with sleep but McNutt just seems like that diamond in the ruff. If it's not Floyd in the first, this seems like a no brainer.

PREFERRED: Depending on how the draft pans out, I don't see anyone better than McNutt. Watched him a lot in college, very few issues, and can be coached to the NFL level.

4a) Jamell Fleming, CB, Oklahoma; As stated recently before on this board, you just can't pass up Oklahoma talent. He plays like a younger Florence and could fill that void which, if not this year will surely happen next year. McKelvin, Williams, Fleming, McGee seems pretty formidable in the dime. The downside is he somewhat reminds me of Ashton Youboty... Let's hope (even if he's on another team) that he doesn't suffer the same fate.

4b) Jonathon Massaquoi, DE, Troy; Let's see... we have an infatuation with Troy studs, and he's a developmental DE who can play behind Kelsay until we solidify. I'm a fan. There's been talk about his inability to stop the run and he had a "bad" combine, but when looking at game tape (not youtube crap, actual game tape) he seems to be double teamed or ran/thrown away from. Could be a real dark horse. Also, we enjoy Massaquoi (see Tim Massaquoi)

5a) Ryan Miller, OG/OT, Colorado; I understand the irony and/or coincidence in this pick... so I won't even acknowledge it, but he's feisty and my buddy who is a big CU fan said that he was a fan of his and thinks he can be an improvement at the next level. I solely put this pick in my draft due to our need for O-Line and my trust in his opinion.

5b) Sean Richardson, SS, Vandy; Size, speed, athleticism, blah blah, but he's dropped for other reasons. I don't think he has an interception to his name in college, but with his measurables he might be able to be coached in a league where it's 60% passing. Put SR against Welker in the slot and I'd take the 6'2" possibility every time.

6) Chandler Harnish, QB, Northern Illinois; If you frequent the board, you know that I have this guy as a huge sleeper for a backup who could do something after we part ways with Fitzy. No matter what system he was a part of or what conference, his numbers are phenomenal. Rather than take a JP Losman in the first round, I would rather take him in the 6th and not toss him in to the **** storm

7a) Jordan White, WR, WMU; Lee Evans was an early pick, but this guy just has that same mentality. Fitz can fit it in to tight windows, he is very accurate short, but I don't see a burner on this team. His combine numbers were hampered by an undisclosed injury, but I can see him being a Jones-type job in the 7th round.

7b) Nathan Stupar, OLB, PSU; Well... Linebacker U hasn't disappointed before. Why not steal one of Jo-Pa's last promising LB's? He looks to be slipping to a FA but might as well take someone with history.

------------

Sure, that's my Mock, but post yours here, makes it much easier on Mod's and doesn't clutter up the board.

2012, Buffalo Bills football!

YardRat
04-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Yard said it was taken care of

I did?

NOT THE DUDE...
04-22-2012, 04:56 PM
2012 MOCK DRAFT
1 DRE KIRKPATRICK CB
2 VINNY CURRY DE
3 MITCHELL SCHWARTZ OT
4 JOSH NORMAN CB
4 MARVIN MCNUTT WR
5 TANK CARDER LB
5 MATT REYNOLDS OT
6 MARQUIS MAZE WR
7 BPA
7 BPA

The Jokeman
04-22-2012, 04:59 PM
I've posted it elsewhere and still hasn't changed:

Round 1 LT Riley Reiff Iowa
Round 2: OLB Lavonte David Nebraska
Round 3: WR Marvin Jones California
Round 4A: CB Josh Norman Coastal Carolina
Round 4B: TE Michael Egnew Missori
Round 5A: DE Julian Miller West Virginia:
Round 5B: QB Austin Davis Southern Miss
Round 6:C Scott Wedige Nothern Illinois
Round 7A: WR Lance Lewis Eastern Carolina
Round 7B: CB Isaiah Frey Neveda

YardRat
04-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Here's mine from the other thread...

1-Dre' Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
2-Bobby Massie, OT, Ol' Miss
3-Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian State
4a-Nick Foles, QB, Arizona
4b-Kevin Koger, TE, Michigan
5a-Andrew Datko, OT, Florida St
5b-Adrian Robinson, OLB, Temple
6-Desmond Marrow, CB, Toledo
7a-Dale Moss, WR, South Dakota State
7b-Cam Holland, C, North Carolina

Cali512
04-22-2012, 06:17 PM
1. Michael Floyd WR
2. Josh Robinson CB
3. Mitchell Schwartz OT
4. Russell Wilson QB
4. Malik Jackson DE
5. Joe Adams WR
5. Chris Greenwood CB
6. Tank Carder MLB

Then some OL

elltrain22
04-22-2012, 07:10 PM
1. Michael Floyd WR
2. Josh Robinson CB
3. Mitchell Schwartz OT
4. Russell Wilson QB
4. Malik Jackson DE
5. Joe Adams WR
5. Chris Greenwood CB
6. Tank Carder MLB

Then some OL

I love that mock!! Dido

JCBills
04-22-2012, 07:21 PM
1. Michael Floyd - WR - Notre Dame - 6'3'' 220 Lbs - Instant starter paired with Stevie gives Gailey a full offense. Ultra-productive like you want a top 10 pick to be, 271 Rec - 3686 Yds - 37 TD. Not much needs to be said.

2. Vinny Curry - DE - Marshall - 6'3'' 266 Lbs - Anderson isn't a proven starter, and Curry can be worked into the rotation of what looks to be a monstrous D line with enough potential to develop into a full time starter at RE. 38 Starts, very productive, shows up against tougher competition, 230 Tackles - 48.5 TFL - 26.5 Sacks - 32 Hurries - 9 FF as a 3 year starter.

3. Kirk Cousins - QB - Michigan State - 6'3'' 214 Lbs - Immediately improves the #2 QB spot with enough upside to develop after a few seasons into a solid starter. Not exceptional in one area, but solid all around, very intelligent. 3 year starter with 39 starts, 691 of 1085 - 63.7% - 8821 Yds - 64 TD - 29 INT in that time.

4. Mitchell Schwartz - OT - Cal - 6'5'' 317 Lbs - Swing tackle with lots of power. Exceptional run blocker, good redirect against the pass rush. 51 starts with 35 at LT.

4. Trevin Wade - CB - Arizona - 5'11'' 192 Lbs - Experienced 3 year starter that also saw significant action as a freshman, intercepting 4 passes that year. 12 INT - 28 Deflections - 182 Tackles - 3.5 TFL - 2 FF over 4 years with 36 starts.

5. Tank Carder - OLB - TCU - 6'2'' 236 Lbs - Strong side OLB depth with the ability to play inside as well. Possible eventual starter, could create competition for Morrison in camp. 39 starts with 220 Tackles - 24 TFL - 5.5 Sacks - 2 Hurries - 4 INT - 18 Deflections - 2 FF over that span. Fits Wanny's defense.

5. Terrell Manning - OLB - NC State - 6'3'' 237 Lbs - Weakside OLB depth, again with enough ability to one day end up a starter or significant contributor. Two year starter with 193 Tackles - 27.5 TFL - 10 Sacks - 5 Hurries - 5 INT - 9 Deflections - 8 FF in 3 seasons with 25 starts.

6. Kevin Koger - TE - Michigan - 6'4'' 262 Lbs - Idea TE build. Raw, but shows ability in all areas. Willing blocker, can make the circus catch. Underutilized in a spread option.

7. Keith Tandy - CB - West Virginia - 5'10'' 202 Lbs - CB depth, experienced 3 year starter with 13 INTs - 24 Deflections - 182 Tackles - 8.0 TFL - 1 FF in 39 starts.

7. Landon Walker - OT - Clemson - 6'5'' 301 Lbs - OT depth, started 35 games in college, needs to add some weight.

ServoBillieves
04-23-2012, 02:01 AM
I did?

Thought it was you but then remembered your name was just in the post... Someone said there was a BPA thread elsewhere. Mistaken identity!

SaviorEdwards
04-23-2012, 02:57 AM
Mocks are overrated :pimped:

YardRat
04-23-2012, 05:19 AM
Mine is awesome.

jamze132
04-23-2012, 05:44 AM
I just had to dropkick 6 babies!!!

alohabillsfan
04-23-2012, 06:05 AM
RD(1)- WR Stephen Hill, GA Tech The Bills look to trade down and grab him.
RD(2)- OT James Brown, Troy
RD(3)- CB Josh Norman, Coastal Carolina
RD(4a)-OT Tom Compton, South Dakota
RD(4b)-LB Tank Carder, TCU
RD(5)-CB Keith Tandy, CB, West Virginia
RD(6)-DT Logan Harrell, Fresno State
RD(7a) G/C Adam Gettis, Iowa
RD7(b) TE Kevin Koger, Michigan

tampabay25690
04-23-2012, 06:47 AM
Everyone seems to think Michael Floyd is in instant starter huh.....
I guess some of you didnt see him all last year or the year before.
Guy is non exisitent sometimes.
Has great upside but I dont know if he is worth a #10 pick.

gonzo1105
04-23-2012, 08:47 AM
1st-Stephon Gilmore CB South Carolina
2nd- Chris Givins WR Wake Forest
3rd- James Brown OT Troy
4A- Sean Spence LB Miami
4B- Trevin Wade CB Arizona
5A- Joe Adams WR Arkansas
5B- Donald Stephenson OT Oklahoma
6th- B.J Coleman QB Chattanooga
7A- Aaron Henry S Wisconsin
7B- Najee Goode LB West Virginia.

JCBills
04-23-2012, 09:11 AM

And when was this? The two games where he only caught 4 passes? Every game besides those two he either had 5 or more catches or scored a TD.

Even the previous year, his lowest catch total was 3 for 61 yds. Again its either 4 or more or a TD for every other game.

stuckincincy
04-23-2012, 09:18 AM
And when was this? The two games where he only caught 4 passes? Every game besides those two he either had 5 or more catches or scored a TD.

Even the previous year, his lowest catch total was 3 for 61 yds. Again its either 4 or more or a TD for every other game.

How well do you think he will adapt to a 3 step drop quick pass offense scheme?

:rain:

Mindbender
04-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Anything beyond round 2 is major guessing. I have no idea who OBD will pick...that's why this draft is so exciting. But I do think we pick up a QB in rounds 3-4. Cousins, Osweiler or Wilson.

SaviorEdwards
04-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Anything beyond round 2 is major guessing. I have no idea who OBD will pick...that's why this draft is so exciting. But I do think we pick up a QB in rounds 3-4. Cousins, Osweiler or Wilson.

People think that every year. But I wouldn't mind Russell Wilson.

JCBills
04-23-2012, 12:27 PM
How well do you think he will adapt to a 3 step drop quick pass offense scheme?

:rain:

Just fine, considering they do more than that, and he's a receiver, it isn't like a QB transitioning.

Cali512
04-23-2012, 12:52 PM

I think every WR disapears some games. Mario Williams disapears some games. Teams begin to adjust no matter who the player is, and Floyd hasnt had a game in 2 years where he didnt get at least 4 catches.

JCBills
04-23-2012, 01:05 PM
I think every WR disapears some games. Mario Williams disapears some games. Teams begin to adjust no matter who the player is, and Floyd hasnt had a game in 2 years where he didnt get at least 4 catches.

He only had 3 one game, but still had a solid yard total.

I'm trying to figure out when he disappeared over the especially mentioned previous two seasons though, because 3 Rec for 61 Yds is hardly disappearing.

stuckincincy
04-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Just fine, considering they do more than that, and he's a receiver, it isn't like a QB transitioning.

The draft pundits have been telling us about a deep WR draft - but not one with big noises like Green or Jones. If so, I'm not clear why a club would expend a high pick on Floyd (or Blackmon)

BUF already plopped a bunch of $ on paying for a yo-yo WR - I'd like to see them spend the 1st rnd firepower elsewhere, and get a fellow in the lower rounds thay has workman-like attitude.

And I'd give Easley a renewed look if he has regained his health. Plenty 'o players, injured or not, that "get it", their 2nd year or so.

JCBills
04-23-2012, 01:44 PM
The draft pundits have been telling us about a deep WR draft - but not one with big noises like Green or Jones. If so, I'm not clear why a club would expend a high pick on Floyd (or Blackmon)

BUF already plopped a bunch of $ on paying for a yo-yo WR - I'd like to see them spend the 1st rnd firepower elsewhere, and get a fellow in the lower rounds thay has workman-like attitude.

And I'd give Easley a renewed look if he has regained his health. Plenty 'o players, injured or not, that "get it", their 2nd year or so.

The top end of the 2011 class was LOADED and a lot of teams reached on QBs, it was a weird year. Green and Jones went #4 and #6, this is #10.

I'd love to have a mid-rounder end up a starter too, but in the 3rd year, Nix wants to win now. The biggest missing piece on O is a WR opposite Stevie. DE doesn't value out anymore and this is a weak class, OLB isn't really worth it and doesn't fit Nix's model.

Look at Tannehill this year. Not a great QB, but because of the class, he's being talked about in the top 10. Plenty of higher quality passers have been projected later solely based on class quality.

With Easley, it isn't a matter of "getting it" unless you want to try to reason with injuries. I'm pulling for him more than anyone seeing as he's a UCONN player, but can't count on what hasn't been there.

jdbillsfan
04-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Top 3 rounds

1) DB Kirkpatrick
2) OT Osemele
3) QB Cousins

Extremebillsfan247
04-24-2012, 01:44 AM
My 2 cents, 2 mocks, 3 deep. :biggrin: Enjoy.

Mock 1.
1. Jonathan Martin OT Stanford
2. Lavonte David OLB Nebraska
3. Rueben Randle WR LSU

Mock 2.

1. Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame
2. Bobbie Massie OT Mississippi
3. De'Quan Menzie S Alabama

It's really a toss up this year. Everybody has an opinion on who the 10th pick is, but not many share the same idea about who that pick is going to be. So I made 2 here which may turn out to be way off. But I'm not sure either. It's basically a crap shoot for all 7 rounds in my opinion.

alohabillsfan
04-24-2012, 05:07 AM
Can we make this thread title larger, some egotastic posters cant see it!

NOT THE DUDE...
04-24-2012, 07:32 AM
2012 MOCK DRAFT
1 DRE KIRKPATRICK CB
2 KIRK COUSINS QB
3 JAMES BROWN OT
4 JOE ADAMS WR
4 DEQUAN MENZIE CB
5 TANK CARDER LB
5 MATT REYNOLDS OT
6 MARQUIS MAZE WR
7 BPA
7 BPA

FlyingDutchman
04-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Im just gonna post my top 10, and not waste time on stuff that Ill probably get completely wrong

1. Colts- Luck
2. Skins- RG3
3. Minny- Claiborne
4. Browns- Richardson
5. Bucs- Gilmore
6. Rams- Blackmon
7. Jags- Ingram
8. Phins- Tannehill
9. Panthers- Cox
10. Bills- Kalil

Bangarang
04-24-2012, 10:47 AM
At least 5 of our picks will be players that nobody really thought much of or had on our radar. That's the way the draft goes.

k-oneputt
04-24-2012, 10:48 AM
This is how I think the Bills will draft, not how I would:
1st rd. - in order of preference, Gilmore, Barron, Kirkpatrick
2nd rd. - Massie, Adams [ot}, Martin
3rd rd. - wr, lb, db