• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Bills Now Draft Podcast

Coach Sal was gracious enough to once again have me on his draft podcast for the fourth consecutive year. We talked a lot about the CB, WR, OT, DE, and QB positions in this draft.

Went through just about every Bills pick out there and went over some guys I really liked and some guys I didn't. Sal also gave his input on a number of players and as always it was a good time.

For those itching for their draft fix, here you go;
    http://salsports.com/SalSports/Buffalo_Bills_Now_Podcasts/Entries/2012/4/22_Buffalo_Bills_Now_%2870%29__Bills_and_NFL_Draft_preview!.html
    Last edited by DraftBoy; 04-23-2012, 07:01 AM.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Bills Now Draft Podcast

You guys are good.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      Coach Sal was gracious enough to once again have me on his draft podcast for the fourth consecutive year. We talked a lot about the CB, WR, OT, DE, and QB positions in this draft.

Went through just about every Bills pick out there and went over some guys I really liked and some guys I didn't. Sal also gave his input on a number of players and as always it was a good time.

For those itching for their draft fix, here you go;
      http://salsports.com/SalSports/Buffalo_Bills_Now_Podcasts/Entries/2012/4/22_Buffalo_Bills_Now_%2870%29__Bills_and_NFL_Draft_preview!.html
      Also available on ITunes.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Thanks. FINALLY a Coach Sal podcast. I had to listen to some total losers who don't even know the players' names.

Comment

• Coach Sal
          • Aug 2006

Thanks for doing the show with me, DraftBoy, and thanks for posting this for anyone else who wants to hear it.

A solid hour of draft talk and some schedule stiff, as well. Just click the link in the OP.
          Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
          And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Coach Sal
            Thanks for doing the show with me, DraftBoy, and thanks for posting this for anyone else who wants to hear it.

A solid hour of draft talk and some schedule stiff, as well. Just click the link in the OP.
            Great Show. I think it would be cool to have draftboy on from time to time to talk about the Bills with you.

And I was surprised to hear draftboy say most of the same things on that podcast that I have been saying on this board.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Great content. DB knows his stuff.

May I suggest next time call in from a land line. The voice quality from DB's phone was awful.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

May I suggest next time call in from a land line. The voice quality from DB's phone was awful.
                Are you sure that wasn't just DB's voice quality?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Im traveling this week in New Orleans, so I had to deal with a hotel lobby with music going in the background. Nothing Sal could of done unfortunately.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X