• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Cool Brandon Weeden Video

Brandon Weeden uses his rifle passing arm to hunt clay pigeons

from reports it took him a 1/2 dozen tries to hit the 1st few, but once he dialed it in he had some consistency.. None the less it was still fun to watch
    Last edited by ddaryl; 04-23-2012, 02:38 PM.

• better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: Cool Brandon Weeden Video

I just heard he is older than Eli Manning & Eli already has TWO Super Bowl rings.

If Weeden was an RB instead of a QB, I don't think he age would matter as much, but he is just too old to be a rookie QB in the NFL, why develop him when you can develop a YOUNGER guy that could play after the starter moves on?

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by better days
      I just heard he is older than Eli Manning & Eli already has TWO Super Bowl rings.

If Weeden was an RB instead of a QB, I don't think he age would matter as much, but he is just too old to be a rookie QB in the NFL, why develop him when you can develop a YOUNGER guy that could play after the starter moves on?

Being an old RB is 10x worse than QB. QBs are usually still good 29-35, RBs collapse around 30, there prime is the first 8 years.
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cali512
        Being an old RB is 10x worse than QB. QBs are usually still good 29-35, RBs collapse around 30, there prime is the first 8 years.
        Exactly.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by better days

Kurt War_mer
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Can't believe Dallas wasted 10 years on Roger Staubach,who left the Navy at 27 and didn't play until a year later..
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Cali512
              It is not the age, it is the amount of years a RB plays I'm looking at. A RB as you said is usually done around 30, that is after about 5 years of play.

Weeden should have about 5 years in him, but you want a QB to have 10 to 14 years.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Night Train
                Can't believe Dallas wasted 10 years on Roger Staubach,who left the Navy at 27 and didn't play until a year later..
                Weeden the next Staubach L :snicker2:

Comment

Working...
                X