PDA

View Full Version : Craziest Mock Yet

ddaryl
04-23-2012, 03:11 PM
http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/04/23/cosell-talks-mock-draft/

Greg Cosell of NFL Films

#10 Bills Blackmon

what makes this crazy is Kalil lasts till #13 and Buffalo passes. He also thinks Griffin should of been the 1st pick...

Other crazy notes.

Gilmore at #3 to Minny

Jenkins #5 to TB

kingJofNYC
04-23-2012, 03:19 PM
It's not really a mock, he's has his list of best players, his board so to speak, and then he chooses the best player that also fills a need.

He has Griffin first, we know he's not going first, but Cossell likes him better than Luck.

stuckincincy
04-23-2012, 03:32 PM
It's not really a mock, he's has his list of best players, his board so to speak, and then he chooses the best player that also fills a need.

He has Griffin first, we know he's not going first, but Cossell likes him better than Luck.

Reminds me of these ESPN "Draft" shows on tv - all they do is endlessly re-hash the top 5, and half of the presentation is Luck vs. Griffin. I watched one show, thinking that they might run down the 32 teams.

That's classic ESPN. I do give them credit for ensuring that their talking heads don't have any wet or hard boogers dripping, though.

:band:

ddaryl
04-23-2012, 03:39 PM

Yeah I figured that out... definitely was an eye opener when I was looking aat the picks

ServoBillieves
04-23-2012, 03:49 PM
I smoked marijuana once too, but how high was he to put this up?

Mr. Miyagi
04-23-2012, 03:53 PM
I smoked marijuana once too, but how high was he to put this up?
Maybe he inhaled.

TigerJ
04-23-2012, 04:05 PM
It's all very sensible if you accept his premise that this is not designed to be a prediction of how the draft goes. In fact, he states the draft won't go like this.

BertSquirtgum
04-23-2012, 04:45 PM
This guy needs to lay off the dope.

Bangarang
04-23-2012, 05:49 PM
So many people still not understanding the points he was trying to convey with his mock draft.