PDA

View Full Version : FINAL MOCK DRAFT

T-Long
04-24-2012, 04:50 AM
Here is our final mock draft...apologize ahead of time for those who do not like the slideshow.

Full Mock (http://thefanhub.com/posts/detail/427409/2012-NFL-Mock-Draft-Pre-Draft-Edition-)

I am traveling to NYC early Thursday morning for the draft. We have an interview with RGIII along with a few others, so if you have a specific question for him, post it in here and I'll bring them along with me.

alohabillsfan
04-24-2012, 05:06 AM
And yet another person that has to start a new freaking thread for their mock...

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-24-2012, 05:36 AM
And yet another person that has to start a new freaking thread for their mock...
BOOOO AT YOU.
T has earned his own thread.
Thanks for the effort T!

BertSquirtgum
04-24-2012, 06:31 AM
I don't think the Bills will pass on Floyd if he is there but if the Bills decide Kuechly is the best fit, I will not be angry.

alohabillsfan
04-24-2012, 06:37 AM
BOOOO AT YOU.
Thanks for the effort T!

ROFL

CleveSteve
04-24-2012, 01:21 PM
The "Stock Watch" on there makes no sense. How are Luck and Griffin's stock rising if they were 1 and 2 for the last 2 months? Heck, Luck was #1 for 2012 draft this time last year. And Kalil's "stock" has a downward arrow but he's still listed as #3? Blackmon the same at #4? I don't understand that graphic at all.

Bangarang
04-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Iowa's tackle Riley Reiff has too short of arms to successfully play LT in this league and Bills' GM Buddy Nix will not reach for one.

I find this part to be sloppy writing. How can you make such a claim? Especially since the Browns' LT is an All Pro and has 32 1/2 inch arms. I'm not saying we should draft him with our 1st pick, but to automatically dismiss any chance of success at LT in the NFL because his arms are an inch shorter than ideal is asinine.

Cali512
04-24-2012, 02:25 PM
I find this part to be sloppy writing. How can you make such a claim? Especially since the Browns' LT is an All Pro and has 32 1/2 inch arms. I'm not saying we should draft him with our 1st pick, but to automatically dismiss any chance of success at LT in the NFL because his arms are an inch shorter than ideal is asinine.

Totally irrelevant arguement bc either way Nix pretty much said were not getting him, so just nit picking what he said provides nothing.

ParanoidAndroid
04-24-2012, 02:34 PM
...the NFL Draft hierarchy is unlikely to change much in the next three
weeks...

days?

Bangarang
04-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Totally irrelevant arguement bc either way Nix pretty much said were not getting him, so just nit picking what he said provides nothing.
I'm not arguing whether he'll be the pick or not. I'm saying it's sloppy writing to dismiss the success of a player at a certain position based on the fact his arm length is an inch shorter than what you would typically like to see.

CleveSteve
04-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Maybe he's used to his performance capability being dismissed for being an inch too short.

I keed... I keed.

Buffalogic
04-24-2012, 03:48 PM
BOOOO AT YOU.
Thanks for the effort T!

Wrong

T-Long
04-25-2012, 06:44 AM
Just a reminder that we have an interview with RGIII tomm in the AM from NYC if anyone is interested in posting a question for him, I'll bring them with me.

Extremebillsfan247
04-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Here is our final mock draft...apologize ahead of time for those who do not like the slideshow.

Full Mock (http://thefanhub.com/posts/detail/427409/2012-NFL-Mock-Draft-Pre-Draft-Edition-)

I am traveling to NYC early Thursday morning for the draft. We have an interview with RGIII along with a few others, so if you have a specific question for him, post it in here and I'll bring them along with me. I've got to hand it to you, at least you have a reason behind your picks, not following other formats I've seen out there. I can't say I agree with Keuchly at 10. But, I like the way you put it all together. Good job, JMO