PDA

View Full Version : Bill Polian on Michael Floyd

ghz in pittsburgh
04-24-2012, 11:03 AM
Interesting that he think Floyd is perfect for WCO, pointing out that he's not a good route runner.

They may mean the Bills are off his trail at #10 because I'm sure the Nix wants to get a guy who is all around guy there.

http://www.wgr550.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=5812665

don137
04-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Since Fitz is not a long ball thrower but more of a short to medium routes then Floyd still could still fit into the system. Buffalo loves guys that go over the middle and run after the catch. While they do not run a west coast system their wide receivers seem to be built for that kind of offense.

FlyingDutchman
04-24-2012, 11:08 AM
I really don't think Floyd is on the Bills radar like everyone wants him to be

The last buffalo fan
04-24-2012, 11:12 AM
And what this guy knows about football talent anyway!

Beebe's Kid
04-24-2012, 11:13 AM
Since Fitz is not a long ball thrower but more of a short to medium routes then Floyd still could still fit into the system. Buffalo loves guys that go over the middle and run after the catch. While they do not run a west coast system their wide receivers seem to be built for that kind of offense.
Now, what if, and this is a big if, Fitz is not a long ball thrower because he hasn't had any long ball catchers? I know it is preposterous, and the guy with the hard on for Fitzy will be here any minute, but just what if?

Mahdi
04-24-2012, 11:22 AM
This is why I like Kendall Wright so much. He can do everything and does everything very well. Deep threat, over the middle, run after catch. Red zone threat too.

Mike
04-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Now, what if, and this is a big if, Fitz is not a long ball thrower because he hasn't had any long ball catchers? I know it is preposterous, and the guy with the hard on for Fitzy will be here any minute, but just what if?

He had many missed opportunities last year. Many

The Jokeman
04-24-2012, 03:18 PM
And what this guy knows about football talent anyway!
Absolutely nothing because he mocked the Bills taking Reiff on NFL32 a few days ago.