04-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Just said on NFL Network

mikemac2001
04-24-2012, 06:03 PM
PUKE!

baalworship
04-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Just said on NFL Network

A lot of reports are saying that the Bills like Tannehill.

Slim
04-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Only game I watched of his in the past year was against Stanford.

If we are going to draft a "franchise" QB this is the year to do it. I'm betting Nix and co aren't planning on picking in the top 20 for a few years.

SABURZFAN
04-24-2012, 06:08 PM
i hope they're just high and forget about Tannehill.

Ed
04-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Only game I watched of his in the past year was against Stanford.

If we are going to draft a "franchise" QB this is the year to do it. I'm betting Nix and co aren't planning on picking in the top 20 for a few years.
Well if we're not going to be picking in the top 20 for the next few years then it means we're a playoff team and probably wouldn't need a qb.

Slim
04-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Well if we're not going to be picking in the top 20 for the next few years then it means we're a playoff team and probably wouldn't need a qb.

Fitz is almost 30.

And maybe Nix and co aren't as high on Fitz as they lead on. Maybe they like him as a semi-successful QB who can lead us to the playoffs, but not as the guy who will take us to a SB.

Nix has instilled enough trust in me to buy whatever he's selling.

Skooby
04-24-2012, 06:19 PM
They thought they'd have to trade up for him, he'll probably be there at 10.

Slim
04-24-2012, 06:20 PM
At the same time Joe B, who I trust more than Casserly, has said the Bills narrowed it down to Gilmore and Barron.

I love the draft.

ddaryl
04-24-2012, 06:22 PM
The game is afoot.

The Jokeman
04-24-2012, 06:24 PM
The game is afoot.
Are you quoting Tarzan from Survivor?

Buffalogic
04-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Tannehill is absolutely the worst case scenario at pick 10.....I don't think the front office is that stupid or that arrogant to believe that they can afford to take a player in the top 10 that won't play a down in 2012. We're not in the position where we can look into the future, we need help now.

BillsOverDolphins
04-24-2012, 06:30 PM
Please don't take this POS.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
04-24-2012, 06:34 PM
This makes no sense. Buddy wants an IMPACT STARTER

ddaryl
04-24-2012, 06:38 PM

That's just an old phrase that popped into my head.

Kind of fitting ... we're high on Tannenhill, Barron, and Bills making the 1st surprise pick... All these interesting leaks means someone is trying to generate some hype IMO.

Night Train
04-24-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm not thrilled with the idea but know Bills have a clean out with Fitz after 2012. No cap hit. They'd be telling us he's our next QB and figure they won't pick high enough again soon to get a good one. Groom for a year.

Having said that, I hope the pick is LT,WR,OLB or CB.

baalworship
04-24-2012, 06:55 PM
I would be scared but excited. It would mean that Nix and Gailey just declared they found a franchise QB.

mikemac2001
04-24-2012, 06:58 PM
This makes no sense. Buddy wants an IMPACT STARTER

you should make a thread about this

CleveSteve
04-24-2012, 07:01 PM
I would be shocked and disappointed if the Bills took Tannehill at 10. 41 I think would make sense.

Yasgur's Farm
04-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Not too many outside of Kalil would make me smile more than Tannehill at 10.

Kalil
Tannehill
Claiborne

In that order as far as sliding to 10 goes.

slowpokemcgee
04-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Smoke screen

Cali512
04-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Weve been high on every player in the draft so far it seems, honestly, cept Floyd lol. I wonder if thats the biggest smokescreen?

BillsOverDolphins
04-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Weve been high on every player in the draft so far it seems, honestly, cept Floyd lol. I wonder if thats the biggest smokescreen?

It damn well better be.

Cali512
04-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Also, does anybody find it strange that all the players that buffalo is supposedly interested in, fits no need for buffalo, and are players teams will possibly trade with buffalo to get. Tannehill, Brockers, and Barron. All 3 of the players are players that teams would most likely wanna trade up to get.

JCBills
04-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Not too many outside of Kalil would make me smile more than Tannehill at 10.

Kalil
Tannehill
Claiborne

In that order as far as sliding to 10 goes.

Any specific reason as to why?

DrGraves
04-24-2012, 08:44 PM
hopefully this encourages a trading partner.

BillsOverDolphins
04-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Any specific reason as to why?

+1

Tannehill I get, because he has turd written all over him...but Kalil and Claiborne will be great if healthy.

kingJofNYC
04-24-2012, 09:05 PM
I love Tannehill, have watched him play at least a dozen times, good arm, great accuracy on outside throws, needs to do a better job working the middle of the field and looking off safeties, great pocket presence, good mobility.

What shocked me when watching him was the pocket awareness, for a guy who played wr for most of his college career, the guy looked like he never stopped playing QB from HS to College while in the pocket.

I'm sure this move will piss off fans who want a player to contribute right away, buy we're not winning a thing with Fitz as the franchise QB.

That said, Nix has stressed immediate contribution, and he won't contribute immediately. Nix and co said the same **** before taking Spiller as well.

BertSquirtgum
04-24-2012, 11:57 PM
Whoever Buddy decides to pick, I will trust in Buddy's judgement.

Cali512
04-25-2012, 12:03 AM
I love Tannehill, have watched him play at least a dozen times, good arm, great accuracy on outside throws, needs to do a better job working the middle of the field and looking off safeties, great pocket presence, good mobility.

What shocked me when watching him was the pocket awareness, for a guy who played wr for most of his college career, the guy looked like he never stopped playing QB from HS to College while in the pocket.

I'm sure this move will piss off fans who want a player to contribute right away, buy we're not winning a thing with Fitz as the franchise QB.

That said, Nix has stressed immediate contribution, and he won't contribute immediately. Nix and co said the same **** before taking Spiller as well.

Were not rebuilding. Why would we want a QB who when he takes off, Mario and Anderson will be at the end of there contracts? Who ever we get in the first 3 rounds, will start and contribute somehow. Were done rebuilding, we have our studs, we have our role players. We need to fill up WR and OLB, possibly get a upgrade at OT, and get a young good hopefully fast CB. The basis of our team is set, there will be no extreme shakeups coming out of this draft.

Extremebillsfan247
04-25-2012, 12:22 AM
Just said on NFL NetworkIn other words, Casserly doesn't have a clue about who the Bills are interested in at 10. He's still guessing at it like everyone else. Tomorrow morning it will be a different prospect that he claims they are high on because he doesn't really know. But, it gives everyone something to talk about, at least a little while longer. JMO

Mike13
04-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Miami makes the most sense, which means we wont take him.
Because Ireland.

kingJofNYC
04-25-2012, 12:30 AM
Were not rebuilding. Why would we want a QB who when he takes off, Mario and Anderson will be at the end of there contracts? Who ever we get in the first 3 rounds, will start and contribute somehow. Were done rebuilding, we have our studs, we have our role players. We need to fill up WR and OLB, possibly get a upgrade at OT, and get a young good hopefully fast CB. The basis of our team is set, there will be no extreme shakeups coming out of this draft.

Fair points, Fitz isn't getting any younger though, and I don't think he's a franchise QB, but if we build a good enough D you never know, look at the Niners.

For those interested, Tannehill with Gruden. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO6UgIg1AU4&feature=youtu.be)

Mr Bills
04-25-2012, 12:45 AM
Lol this board is hilarious. You don't want Tannehill because he'd have to sit 2 years? If he turns out to be a franchise QB you wouldn't think its worth it over a #1 CB or decent LB? Why do the Bills have to go for it next year?

They are not 1 draft away from Superbowl Contenders. I guess people here would rather the Bills go 8 - 8 next year rather than being a perennial playoff contender if Tannehill turns out to be a franchise QB.

jimbohastle51
04-25-2012, 12:46 AM
IMO they trade up a couple spots for Khalil or stay put and take Floyd or Blackmon. I have a feeling Barron might go at 5 to the Bucs who just released there bruising safety tanard jackson. Gilmore will not make it to 10. Won't happen. You are going to hear 3 or 4 names coming out right now associated with the Bills and normally when you hear the amount of prospects associated with a team one of 2 things is happening. 1) they are trying to throw teams off so the player they want falls to them or they are trying to drum up interest for a trade. For instance, we really want tannehill, we are going to take tannehill, then all of the sudden a philly or someone calls us and makes a trade to get him and we drop back. that could be a scenario as well. trying to gain leverage to facilitate a trade to move back a bit.

Extremebillsfan247
04-25-2012, 01:40 AM
Lol this board is hilarious. You don't want Tannehill because he'd have to sit 2 years? If he turns out to be a franchise QB you wouldn't think its worth it over a #1 CB or decent LB? Why do the Bills have to go for it next year?

They are not 1 draft away from Superbowl Contenders. I guess people here would rather the Bills go 8 - 8 next year rather than being a perennial playoff contender if Tannehill turns out to be a franchise QB.
That's a big if. Tannehill has a lot to prove. He's only a first round consideration because the overall talent of this years QB class of prospects is extremely weak. He's the QB prospect version of Aaron Maybin, only a top 10 consideration based on raw talent alone. That's not enough in my opinion.

Your talking about this kid like he's already better than Fitzpatrick before he even gets on an NFL field. A lot of posters here last year did the same thing with Blaine Gabbert. That failed considerably. There are only 2 QB's in this draft even worthy of franchise consideration, and both will be gone in the first 2 picks.

Extremebillsfan247
04-25-2012, 01:48 AM
Fair points, Fitz isn't getting any younger though, and I don't think he's a franchise QB, but if we build a good enough D you never know, look at the Niners.

For those interested, Tannehill with Gruden. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO6UgIg1AU4&feature=youtu.be) Gruden lost some credibility with how he handled Newton last year. JMO

SaviorEdwards
04-25-2012, 03:48 AM
Gruden lost some credibility with how he handled Newton last year. JMO

Newton didn't exactly handle himself well. He looked like a fool when he couldn't draw a play out of Auburn's playbook. Congrats to Cam for looking like he's a pretty good NFL QB, but its not Gruden's fault he's an idiot.

Buddo
04-25-2012, 04:37 AM
Here's a slightly different take on the idea of taking Tannehill at #10.

Supposedly Greg Cosell of NFL films, thinks there's a 20% chance that Tannehill could be a 'top 5 to 10' QB in the league, i.e. a 'franchise' QB. Now, while that's interesting, you also have to factor in the bust rate of 1st round QBs, which is 50%.

That makes Tannehill about a 10% chance to be the high quality 'franchise' QB, we have been looking for, since Kelly retired.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not too keen on those types of odds.

If you want to take a QB in the top 10 of the draft, you want a guy like Luck or RG3. The reason is that if they do get past the 50% fail rate, then their talent is such that they will almost certainly be a 'franchise' QB. Their odds of being a top QB in the league, getting past the 50% failure rate, are probably about 80%+.

Now those sort of odds I like.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-25-2012, 05:37 AM
Bills high on Tannehill = If he is there, who wants to pay the price for him!

Yasgur's Farm
04-25-2012, 06:09 AM
Any specific reason as to why?Because I rate each top 5.... And each has a possibility of falling to us.

Skooby
04-25-2012, 07:18 AM
Because I rate each top 5.... And each has a possibility of falling to us.

Except Luck / RGIII, I think we're out of luck there.

PTI
04-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Starter by week 10, Tanehill

jamze132
04-25-2012, 08:12 AM
We aren't as interested in Tannehill as some would lead us to believe. We are putting the "rumors" out there in an effort for Miami to spend the #8 pick on him which will keep them near the bottom of the East for a few more years.

Tannehill is only getting all of the attention because he is the best of the teir two QBs and that is quite a large dropoff from Luck and RGIII.

jamze132
04-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Another reason to put out the false interest in Tannehill is if he does make it to #10, if teams think we might actually take him, they may offer a little more to trade up with us, which is exactly what we want. Go Bills!

ZAZusmc03
04-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Another reason to put out the false interest in Tannehill is if he does make it to #10, if teams think we might actually take him, they may offer a little more to trade up with us, which is exactly what we want. Go Bills!

Normally, If a team thinks we will take said player, they find someone to trade spots with AHEAD of us, that way they get him first. They don't make the trade with someone that wants the player, thats assinine.

JCBills
04-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Because I rate each top 5.... And each has a possibility of falling to us.

....ok? The #3 QB isn't always worth a top 10 pick, let alone 1st round. Before 2-3 weeks ago, Tannehill was seen as a 2nd-3rd rounder by most. Overdrafting of the position will help him, but much better prospects have gone later than where he's being discussed now.

BillsWin
04-25-2012, 09:07 AM
As much as I hate to say it, if the Bills believe Tannehill is their guy, you take him this season. Odds are, we won't be drafting top ten for a while and Fitzpatrick would be a good mentor.

I don't like Tannehill, but I'm sure he'd grow on me in a Bills uniform.

Philagape
04-25-2012, 09:28 AM
I don't like Tannehill, but I'm sure he'd grow on me in a Bills uniform.

Like a tumor.

mrbojanglezs
04-25-2012, 09:33 AM
Why all the hate? Buddy has a good track record with scouting and being involved with drafting good qbs. If they feel he can be a franchise qb in a year or 2 I am all for drafting him. Does he fill a need now? No. But who knows if we will pick 10 again franchise qb is the hardest position to fill.

If buddy feels he can be one then it's 100% worth the pick. I trust him more than anyone on a message board.

Turf
04-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Tannehil probably flashed Buddy his portable Norelco and it was case closed.

JCBills
04-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Why all the hate? Buddy has a good track record with scouting and being involved with drafting good qbs. If they feel he can be a franchise qb in a year or 2 I am all for drafting him. Does he fill a need now? No. But who knows if we will pick 10 again franchise qb is the hardest position to fill.

If buddy feels he can be one then it's 100% worth the pick. I trust him more than anyone on a message board.

Guys that are drafted to develop don't have to come in the 1st 10 picks.

Buffalo Thriller
04-25-2012, 09:43 AM
IDK how this pick would make me feel.

Dr. Who
04-25-2012, 09:49 AM
The game is afoot.

For some reason, I think this may be a quote associated with Sherlock Holmes. Maybe he could figure out who we are really going to take . . .

JCBills
04-25-2012, 09:50 AM
For some reason, I think this may be a quote associated with Sherlock Holmes. Maybe he could figure out who we are really going to take . . .

64 posts in 10 years?!

stuckincincy
04-25-2012, 09:55 AM

Matt Moriarty - Harper College:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAxcWqR3zZI

Dr. Who
04-25-2012, 10:21 AM
64 posts in 10 years?!

You may notice that I am a bear. I spend most of my time hibernating.

Mike13
04-25-2012, 10:30 AM

The only thing intimidating about Buffalo is their "women"

The Jokeman
04-25-2012, 10:36 AM
Guys that are drafted to develop don't have to come in the 1st 10 picks.
There was a guy drafted 3rd overall a few years ago who got 4 starts in his first two seasons and eventually won a MVP. His name was Steve McNair. I'm not saying that Tannehill will be as good as McNair but the notion that every QB taken in the top 10 is NFL ready is a misnomer and if you stuyd things it seems the wait and see approach sometimes very beneficial for teams. Either because the QB develops and/or the team acquires more talent for the team to exceed. As let's face it usually when teams are drafting in the top 10 they don't have only problems at QB.

Philagape
04-25-2012, 10:36 AM

He drafted Whitehurst too, so he's not quite infallible.

The Jokeman
04-25-2012, 10:42 AM
He drafted Whitehurst too, so he's not quite infallible.
Whom the Chargers traded and moved up 20 spots in the draft and also added a 3rd Round pick for. True Whitehurst has been a backup QB but they still got some good value by trading him. I actually liked hearing Buddy say he'd like to take a QB in every draft. As it reminded me of the Ron Wolf approach. Sadly Buddy doesn't have Wolf's success rate.

Philagape
04-25-2012, 10:45 AM
Whom the Chargers traded and moved up 20 spots in the draft and also added a 3rd Round pick for. True Whitehurst has been a backup QB but they still got some good value by trading him.

How is that relevant to Nix? He didn't trade him, and I kinda doubt he drafted him thinking "We'll hustle him off to another team in a few years."

The Jokeman
04-25-2012, 10:55 AM
How is that relevant to Nix? He didn't trade him, and I kinda doubt he drafted him thinking "We'll hustle him off to another team in a few years."
Your inferring that the drafting of Whitehurst was a bad pick. In terms of the thought of trading Whitehurst down the right, you'd have to think that might have enter'd there thoughts as they did have Rivers already in place. Here's a great article of the Wolf philosphy I was referring to http://www.profootballweekly.com/story/permalink/23497

Philagape
04-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Your inferring that the drafting of Whitehurst was a bad pick. In terms of the thought of trading Whitehurst down the right, you'd have to think that might have enter'd there thoughts as they did have Rivers already in place. Here's a great article of the Wolf philosphy I was referring to http://www.profootballweekly.com/story/permalink/23497

Nix was their chief scout, so his job was talent evaluation. On talent, the pick was a bad one. Evidenced by the fact that Seattle dumped him and he's back with the Chargers now for free. Them conning the Seahawks is irrelevant to Nix.

The Jokeman
04-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Nix was their chief scout, so his job was talent evaluation. On talent, the pick was a bad one. Evidenced by the fact that Seattle dumped him and he's back with the Chargers now for free. Them conning the Seahawks is irrelevant to Nix.
From the article I posted for you to read:

It's all about perception and illusion with quarterbacks. In a few years, I'll bet that Colin Kaepernick, Ricky Stanzi, Christian Ponder or another second- to third-round QB is turned around and dealt for more than he was drafted for. Teams know that sitting a QB on the shelf for a few years can be a fine investment.

PTI
04-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Whitehurst was a good pick for them, they were not sure Volek would stay as the backup and they ended up making out in the end.

Green Bay has been masterful in drafting QBs and turning them into much bigger things the last 20 years. They never stop taking QBs too.

I would not doubt if Green Bay or Pittsburgh or Philly take a QB someone should have taken in round 2 early to groom as their new primary backups.

Philagape
04-25-2012, 11:22 AM
From the article I posted for you to read:

Nothing in your post or that article addresses my response in any way.

Again, Nix was a scout, not the GM.
Nix is not Wolf.
Even if he was, Wolf's record is pretty mixed. Just like Nix.
And, the Bills are not the Packers in that any QB drafted will be a potential replacement for Fitz, not a commodity behind one of the greatest QBs ever.

jamze132
04-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Normally, If a team thinks we will take said player, they find someone to trade spots with AHEAD of us, that way they get him first. They don't make the trade with someone that wants the player, thats assinine.
No **** shirlock. But when they can't find a willing trade partner, what does it hurt for them to make us an offer? It's not like we're going to take him at #10. But it doesn't hurt to make other teams believe you will.

The Jokeman
04-25-2012, 11:36 AM
Nothing in your post or that article addresses my response in any way.

Again, Nix was a scout, not the GM.
Nix is not Wolf.
Even if he was, Wolf's record is pretty mixed. Just like Nix.
And, the Bills are not the Packers in that any QB drafted will be a potential replacement for Fitz, not a commodity behind one of the greatest QBs ever.
It is because your calling the drafting of Whitehurst as a failed assesment of talent which I debate because of what they got for Whitehurst that doesn't matter. Case in point would you call the drafting of Tom Cousineau a failure for the Bills? If go by his talent and play alone yes BUT if you look that the trading of him to Cleveland eventually landed us Jim Kelly I say it was a success. So it's a matter of how you approach the value of the player. I guess this is where me and others argue on the draft. As some seem close minded to look at just the player in that moment and don't look at the entire picture of other picks and impact on other decisions.

Philagape
04-25-2012, 11:46 AM
It is because your calling the drafting of Whitehurst as a failed assesment of talent which I debate because of what they got for Whitehurst that doesn't matter. Case in point would you call the drafting of Tom Cousineau a failure for the Bills? If go by his talent and play alone yes BUT if you look that the trading of him to Cleveland eventually landed us Jim Kelly I say it was a success. So it's a matter of how you approach the value of the player. I guess this is where me and others argue on the draft. As some seem close minded to look at just the player in that moment and don't look at the entire picture of other picks and impact on other decisions.

I approach it from the viewpoint of the scout, whose job is talent evaluation, because that's what Nix was at the time.
You seem to approach everything from hindsight, which is irrelevant.

The Jokeman
04-25-2012, 11:55 AM
I approach it from the viewpoint of the scout, whose job is talent evaluation, because that's what Nix was at the time.
You seem to approach everything from hindsight, which is irrelevant.
How am I working on hindsight when I say don't take Malcolm Floyd when there's plenty of quality WR available after Round 1? I work on analysis of a broader picture and guess more of a GM type. I mean tell me what would you suggest we do if Floyd and Blackmon are off the board at pick 10? What other WRs would you be prepared to take and who do you pick at #10 instead?

As I guess I'm predicting Hairston to fail at LT in everything I've read so trying to come up with the best plan of attack to cover that for if and when it happens rather than fix it after it happens. So again I'm not using hindsight I'm looking at a broad picture. Feel free to post a mock of your own and let's compare to the one I came up with and we'll see who did a better job in two years.

Philagape
04-25-2012, 12:02 PM
How am I working on hindsight when I say don't take Malcolm Floyd when there's plenty of quality WR available after Round 1? I work on analysis of a broader picture and guess more of a GM type.

Hindsight is thinking Cousineau was a good pick because the trail eventually led to Jim Kelly. Hindsight is talking about what the Packers did with their QBs. Hindsight is "would you rather have Spiller/Wang or Bulaga/Starks?"

ublinkwescore
04-25-2012, 12:02 PM
The bills r set up to win now. But that doesnt mean we cant upgrade our qb depth. Thigpen sucks.

Yasgur's Farm
04-25-2012, 12:03 PM
IMO... The idea that Miami would feel pressured to take Tannehill because the Bills show interest doesn't hold water. If they are going with another pick anyway, what incentive would they have to change just because we might take him.

ublinkwescore
04-25-2012, 12:04 PM
but not at number 10

The Jokeman
04-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Hindsight is thinking Cousineau was a good pick because the trail eventually led to Jim Kelly. Hindsight is talking about what the Packers did with their QBs. Hindsight is "would you rather have Spiller/Wang or Bulaga/Starks?"
I would have told you on draft day 2010 that the Packers picking of Bulaga and Starks was better than Spiller and Wang. As let's leave hindsight out of if, come up with a mock draft and putting it against mine and we'll see who's plan of attack is better.

kingJofNYC
04-25-2012, 12:15 PM

No, when they drafted him they knew he'd be a backup because they already had a franchise QB. So he wasn't the greatest backup, they still got something for him in the end, it really doesn't matter. They weren't looking for a franchise QB and he was taken in the middle of the draft.

Whitehurst, lol, clipboard jesus.

Philagape
04-25-2012, 12:20 PM
I would have told you on draft day 2010 that the Packers picking of Bulaga and Starks was better than Spiller and Wang. As let's leave hindsight out of if, come up with a mock draft and putting it against mine and we'll see who's plan of attack is better.

Mock drafts are beyond irrelevant; they're worthless.
You don't know, and teams don't know, how a draft with 32 teams will play itself out.
You don't what runs will occur at what position and when.
You don't know what trades will be made.
You don't know what surprising picks will be made, meaning a guy you thought would be there later won't.
You don't know what players will fall, prompting you to alter any plan you had for a bargain that falls into your lap.
There are way too many variables to go in with a round-by-round strategy.
Not to mention that teams know way more about hundreds of players than you do, meaning they can evaluate individuals in every round on their own merits and don't have to plan it all by position, which is a fan's fantasy football approach.

thenry20
04-26-2012, 01:58 AM
Fitz is almost 30.

And maybe Nix and co aren't as high on Fitz as they lead on. Maybe they like him as a semi-successful QB who can lead us to the playoffs, but not as the guy who will take us to a SB.

Nix has instilled enough trust in me to buy whatever he's selling.

Not only that but people keep forgetting that we don't even have a "legit" 3rd string QB on the roster!!! How does this fact elude everybody?

I wouldn't be shocked if we took a QB this year.

thenry20
04-26-2012, 02:00 AM

Sarcasm much?

Dr. Watson objects to the copyright/trademark infringement.

Mr. Pink
04-26-2012, 02:09 AM
Tannehill likely won't be available at 10 so all of you who absolutely hate this idea have nothing to fear.

That being said, it's not all that horrible of a pick.

Tannehill is not a guy who's NFL ready now and given a year or two to sit behind a competent NFL QB, Fitzpatrick, he could be a good player in 2-3 seasons.

Unfortunately for Tannehill, someone is gonna pick him to be their "savior" coughMIAMIcough and he's gonna turn into a huge bum who'll be out of the league as fast as you can say Akili Smith.