PDA

View Full Version : I cannot wait til tomorrow night

Sportsuser101
04-25-2012, 06:26 AM
So all these stupid threads, mock drafts and rumors would just stop. I remember years ago I posted a mock draft and there was maybe 2 or 3 other users who posted theirs now everybody has a mock draft. It just has gotten out of hand.

Extremebillsfan247
04-25-2012, 06:38 AM
So all these stupid threads, mock drafts and rumors would just stop. I remember years ago I posted a mock draft and there was maybe 2 or 3 other users who posted theirs now everybody has a mock draft. It just has gotten out of hand.Isn't that kind of hypocritical? Now that everyone is doing it, it's stupid, but cool when you were doing it? We could be talking about far more annoying topics like the Bills moving to L.A. if that is what suits you.

Night Train
04-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Post yours, so I can mock it.

stuckincincy
04-25-2012, 07:16 AM
Every High Holiday has its' rituals...

DraftBoy
04-25-2012, 07:22 AM
The draft is (I think) the 4th largest sporting event in the US based on TV ratings. If you think its bad now just wait and see how it continues to grow.

stuckincincy
04-25-2012, 07:24 AM
The draft is (I think) the 4th largest sporting event in the US based on TV ratings. If you think its bad now just wait and see how it continues to grow.

"Dancing With The Mockers"?

DraftBoy
04-25-2012, 07:27 AM
"Dancing With The Mockers"?

I can't say much about this but you're not out of the realm of what is being thought about.

alohabillsfan
04-25-2012, 07:41 AM

Which shows exactly how pathetic a country we have become. I wish people would put forth as much effort on parenting and citizenship as they do with something as a football draft.

better days
04-25-2012, 08:00 AM
So all these stupid threads, mock drafts and rumors would just stop. I remember years ago I posted a mock draft and there was maybe 2 or 3 other users who posted theirs now everybody has a mock draft. It just has gotten out of hand.

Why is yours better or more important than anyone elses? You don't have to read anything you don't want to.