PDA

View Full Version : Vikings decision

jdbillsfan
04-25-2012, 10:46 AM
It seems like they are down to Claiborne or Kalil at 3. If they pick Claiborne, I am not sure where Kalil falls.

Mike & Mike mentioned Buffalo trading up to 6 if he is still there, but I am not sure they would need to.

Jax has Eugene Monroe
Miami has Jake Long
Carolina has Otah

If Min picks Claiborne, it could get interesting....

FlyingDutchman
04-25-2012, 10:48 AM
I really think they're going Claiborne also. You build to win your division. Kalil doesn't help them stop Aaron Rodgers and Jennings, Stafford and Megatron, Cutler and...well...whoever doesn't currently suck for them at WR. I really think he could slide

The Jokeman
04-25-2012, 10:52 AM
I really think they're going Claiborne also. You build to win your division. Kalil doesn't help them stop Aaron Rodgers and Jennings, Stafford and Megatron, Cutler and...well...whoever doesn't currently suck for them at WR. I really think he could slide
and at the same time I don't think they want their eventual franchise QB Christian Ponder getting killed by Clay Matthews, Julius Peppers or Cliff Avril. If they do pass on Kalil I can't see the Rams passing on him at 6.

FlyingDutchman
04-25-2012, 10:57 AM
and at the same time I don't think they want their eventual franchise QB Christian Ponder getting killed by Clay Matthews, Julius Peppers or Cliff Avril. If they do pass on Kalil I can't see the Rams passing on him at 6.

Point taken. What the deal with St Louis former #1 Jason Smith at LT? I haven't been paying attention to him, but Ive heard a couple of people mention St Louis as a possible place for Kalil if he slides. Did Smith just stink it up or something?

The Jokeman
04-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Point taken. What the deal with St Louis former #1 Jason Smith at LT? I haven't been paying attention to him, but Ive heard a couple of people mention St Louis as a possible place for Kalil if he slides. Did Smith just stink it up or something?
Apparently he wasn't as good as they thought and he's been regulated the RT and has missed time because of injury in each of his first three seasons. More specifically concussions.

jdbillsfan
04-25-2012, 11:11 AM
It could come to Blackmon and Kalil for the Rams. They do have Saffold and Smith, but could go Kalil.

oldno711
04-25-2012, 02:40 PM
It could come to Blackmon and Kalil for the Rams.

how?

1-luck
2-rg3
3-claiborne
4-richardson

who goes 5 to tampa bay?

add kalil and blackmon to that list, and you have your first six players off the board.

Ginger Vitis
04-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Eugene Monroe has been a disapointment so far in Jacksonville and at this point is considered a bust.. It is possible the Jaguars would take Kalil if he is available @7

ddaryl
04-25-2012, 03:24 PM
It seems like they are down to Claiborne or Kalil at 3. If they pick Claiborne, I am not sure where Kalil falls.

Mike & Mike mentioned Buffalo trading up to 6 if he is still there, but I am not sure they would need to.

Jax has Eugene Monroe
Miami has Jake Long
Carolina has Otah

If Min picks Claiborne, it could get interesting....

you would trade up because you damn well someone else will to grab Kalil

Cali512
04-25-2012, 03:53 PM
how?

1-luck
2-rg3
3-claiborne
4-richardson

who goes 5 to tampa bay?

add kalil and blackmon to that list, and you have your first six players off the board.

Tampa will not take Kalil. They want a WR/CB/DE/RB not OT. Theyll still have Coples/Ingram, Floyd/Blackmon, Claiborne/Gilmore, or Richardson. TB usually goes by need