X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdbillsfan
    • Oct 2002

Vikings decision

It seems like they are down to Claiborne or Kalil at 3. If they pick Claiborne, I am not sure where Kalil falls.

Mike & Mike mentioned Buffalo trading up to 6 if he is still there, but I am not sure they would need to.

Jax has Eugene Monroe
    Miami has Jake Long
    Carolina has Otah

If Min picks Claiborne, it could get interesting....
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: Vikings decision

I really think they're going Claiborne also. You build to win your division. Kalil doesn't help them stop Aaron Rodgers and Jennings, Stafford and Megatron, Cutler and...well...whoever doesn't currently suck for them at WR. I really think he could slide

Comment

• The Jokeman
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
      I really think they're going Claiborne also. You build to win your division. Kalil doesn't help them stop Aaron Rodgers and Jennings, Stafford and Megatron, Cutler and...well...whoever doesn't currently suck for them at WR. I really think he could slide
      and at the same time I don't think they want their eventual franchise QB Christian Ponder getting killed by Clay Matthews, Julius Peppers or Cliff Avril. If they do pass on Kalil I can't see the Rams passing on him at 6.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by The Jokeman
        and at the same time I don't think they want their eventual franchise QB Christian Ponder getting killed by Clay Matthews, Julius Peppers or Cliff Avril. If they do pass on Kalil I can't see the Rams passing on him at 6.
        Point taken. What the deal with St Louis former #1 Jason Smith at LT? I haven't been paying attention to him, but Ive heard a couple of people mention St Louis as a possible place for Kalil if he slides. Did Smith just stink it up or something?

Comment

• The Jokeman
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
          Point taken. What the deal with St Louis former #1 Jason Smith at LT? I haven't been paying attention to him, but Ive heard a couple of people mention St Louis as a possible place for Kalil if he slides. Did Smith just stink it up or something?
          Apparently he wasn't as good as they thought and he's been regulated the RT and has missed time because of injury in each of his first three seasons. More specifically concussions.
          Last edited by The Jokeman; 04-25-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
            • Oct 2002

It could come to Blackmon and Kalil for the Rams. They do have Saffold and Smith, but could go Kalil.

Comment

• oldno711
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jdbillsfan
              It could come to Blackmon and Kalil for the Rams.
              how?

1-luck
              2-rg3
              3-claiborne
              4-richardson

who goes 5 to tampa bay?

add kalil and blackmon to that list, and you have your first six players off the board.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                • Feb 2009

Eugene Monroe has been a disapointment so far in Jacksonville and at this point is considered a bust.. It is possible the Jaguars would take Kalil if he is available @7

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by jdbillsfan
                  It seems like they are down to Claiborne or Kalil at 3. If they pick Claiborne, I am not sure where Kalil falls.

Mike & Mike mentioned Buffalo trading up to 6 if he is still there, but I am not sure they would need to.

Jax has Eugene Monroe
                  Miami has Jake Long
                  Carolina has Otah

If Min picks Claiborne, it could get interesting....
                  you would trade up because you damn well someone else will to grab Kalil

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by oldno711
                    how?

1-luck
                    2-rg3
                    3-claiborne
                    4-richardson

who goes 5 to tampa bay?

add kalil and blackmon to that list, and you have your first six players off the board.

Tampa will not take Kalil. They want a WR/CB/DE/RB not OT. Theyll still have Coples/Ingram, Floyd/Blackmon, Claiborne/Gilmore, or Richardson. TB usually goes by need
                    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

Working...
                    X