PDA

View Full Version : WOW, I just herd on Sirius that Cincy and Buffalo

alohabillsfan
04-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Cincy and Buffalo could be trade partners tomorrow evening. There was talk about their first, 1st rd, a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year.

Anyone have that trade chart?

That could mate Glenn or Hill a target...

methos4ever
04-25-2012, 05:40 PM
Cincy and Buffalo could be trade partners tomorrow evening. There was talk about their first, 1st rd, a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year.

Was that by a fan calling or a reporter?

PTI
04-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Bills move back in the draft just shows they know Fitzpatrick is not able to lead this season to playoffs.

Skooby
04-25-2012, 05:42 PM

Do you mean Cincy's 1st round this year & 2nd in 2012 / 2013 ?

stuckincincy
04-25-2012, 05:42 PM
herd...mate... Sure you weren't tuned into a livestock farm report channel? :confused:

Bangarang
04-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Bills move back in the draft just shows they know Fitzpatrick is not able to lead this season to playoffs.

da*** did I just read?

SquishDaFish
04-25-2012, 05:44 PM

Give it a ****ING BREAK already. **** your annoying

Prov401
04-25-2012, 05:48 PM

Pats move down in the draft every year. They must have no confidence in Brady.
I get absolutely none of your logic here.

Prov401
04-25-2012, 05:49 PM

That's letting Cincy off way too cheap. Only one of their firsts? No thanks.

Skooby
04-25-2012, 05:55 PM
That's letting Cincy off way too cheap. Only one of their firsts? No thanks.

I figured we could get both their 1st & a 4th or so.

don137
04-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Do not know the point system but to move down 7 spots and picking up an extra 2nd this and next year seems like a great deal. They could still get Dre Kirkpatrick, Hill, Glenn, etc plus great depth or two starters in round two. Works for me.

DraftBoy
04-25-2012, 06:11 PM
There is no points system anymore. The previous trade chart is dead with the new CBA.

Cali512
04-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Give them McKelvin and our 1st, for there first, 2nd, and next year second. Seems fair?

alohabillsfan
04-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Was that by a fan calling or a reporter?

it wasnt a fan

Skooby
04-25-2012, 06:15 PM
Do not know the point system but to move down 7 spots and picking up an extra 2nd this and next year seems like a great deal. They could still get Dre Kirkpatrick, Hill, Glenn, etc plus great depth or two starters in round two. Works for me.

I don't disagree that it might be a smart play, I'd rather have their 2 firsts this year.

stuckincincy

That could mate Glenn or Hill a target...Who do you think that CIN would covet at the #10 spot?

alohabillsfan
Where the hell is blame canada!

PTI
04-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Pats move down in the draft every year. They must have no confidence in Brady.
I get absolutely none of your logic here.

Comparing the Bills to the Patriots? Wow. Patriots volume draft every year to find the guys they want.

Your comparison is of pure failure to compare the drafting of these two teams, and it is obvious by the success of one team and failure of the other.

You and all the Thanks you got show a real lack of intelligence.

Michael82
04-25-2012, 06:18 PM
I honestly wouldnt be surprised. With all the targets that the Bills may be interested in, and all the holes, it seems like a perfect opportunity to trade down and if they do, I want Stephen Hill badly!

stuckincincy
04-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Comparing the Bills to the Patriots? Wow. Patriots volume draft every year to find the guys they want.

Your comparison is of pure failure to compare the drafting of these two teams, and it is obvious by the success of one team and failure of the other.

Calm down.

YardRat
04-25-2012, 06:20 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

ghz in pittsburgh
04-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Who do they (Cinci) want? It just does not make sense right now. Tomorrow 8:30pm ish, we shall see ...

Joe Fo Sho
04-25-2012, 06:21 PM
The moving back in the draft just shows you how much confidence this team has in Fitzpatrick.

ddaryl
04-25-2012, 06:26 PM
SO to recap

We are interested in Floyd, Kuechly, Barron, we will trade up to get Kalil and down to get more picks, while staying at #10. This must be the surprise they've been talking about..

But I do appreciate the sharing of the rumor Alohabills...

stuckincincy
04-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Who do they (Cinci) want? It just does not make sense right now. Tomorrow 8:30pm ish, we shall see ...

Yep - I asked that question in post#16 - no responses yet.

PTI
04-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Who do you think that CIN would covet at the #10 spot?

If they traded up I really think it would be much higher to try for Trent Richardson, but considering their defense is pretty good and they are light behind AJ Green at WR, they could take Floyd if he is there.

Bert102176
04-25-2012, 06:31 PM

all of which are crap

alohabillsfan
04-25-2012, 06:37 PM

Alot of teams do this now, several GM's failed to get the trades done now that its 10 mins.

alohabillsfan
04-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Yep - I asked that question in post#16 - no responses yet.

The host and guest mentioned Floyd and Richardson, take it for what its worth.

alohabillsfan
04-25-2012, 06:45 PM
It could include a player...

stuckincincy
04-25-2012, 06:48 PM
If they traded up I really think it would be much higher to try for Trent Richardson, but considering their defense is pretty good and they are light behind AJ Green at WR, they could take Floyd if he is there.

It's a decent WR draft crop - they are not looking for someone to share center stage with AJ Green. I may be wrong, but I don't think Floyd is the type to play second fiddle. Bills - take note. They seem committed to "running back by committee."

If Richardson fell to the Bills, the FO should be drawn and quartered if they didn't grab him and peddle Spiller away to the highest bidder,

CIN definitely needs a CB, and between their #17 and #21 should land one.

At DT - Atkins/Peko/Sims is a very good group.

The only player I can think of that could reasonably interest them at #10 would be DeCastro.

CleveSteve
04-25-2012, 06:53 PM
I would have to think it was for Richardson if he fell.

17 + 53 + 2013 2nd would be a great deal for the Bills, especially if they were targeting an OT or a CB in the first.

If Floyd is gone and Richardson is there when the Bengals pick, this almost has to happen.

Bills could get Glenn/Reiff/Martin or Kirkpatrick/Gilmore at 17, Jeffrey at 41, and Zach Brown/Bobby Wagner at 53 and still have an extra second next year.

Why would you not take that?

Slim
04-25-2012, 06:54 PM
I would have to think it was for Richardson if he fell.

17 + 53 + 2013 2nd would be a great deal for the Bills, especially if they were targeting an OT or a CB in the first.

If Floyd is gone and Richardson is there when the Bengals pick, this almost has to happen.

Bills could get Glenn/Reiff/Martin or Kirkpatrick/Gilmore at 17, Jeffrey at 41, and Zach Brown/Bobby Wagner at 53 and still have an extra second next year.

Why would you not take that?

IMO, theres no way in hell Richardson gets past five.

stuckincincy
04-25-2012, 07:03 PM
IMO, theres no way in hell Richardson gets past five.

And against all probability - if he did, there would be a whole lot of teams on the horn to the BUF draft desk, not just CIN.

THATHURMANATOR
04-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Gay

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2012, 09:02 PM

Did Fitz hit on your wife or something? Why the constant relentless hate?

acehole
04-25-2012, 09:03 PM

Wow what a new idea.

alnilla
04-25-2012, 09:03 PM

Seriously shut the hell up

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2012, 09:05 PM
If Richardson fell to the Bills, the FO should be drawn and quartered if they didn't grab him and peddle Spiller away to the highest bidder,

That's the worst idea EVER. Just awful. Thank god you're not qualified to be actually hired by any team.

thenry20
04-26-2012, 01:47 AM

I'll defend you when it's proven Fitz IS healthy and continues to suck. And the offense can't lose, Fred, Steve, or the majority of their starting OL.

Mahdi
04-26-2012, 06:53 AM
Who do you think that CIN would covet at the #10 spot?
Mark Barron. They weren't happy with their safeties last few years.

That's why they brought in guys like Roy Williams and Reggie Nelson. Still didn't fix the issue.

stuckincincy
04-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Mark Barron. They weren't happy with their safeties last few years.

That's why they brought in guys like Roy Williams and Reggie Nelson. Still didn't fix the issue.

Nelson played well enough last season. IIRC, Williams was gone after '10. Crocker - they got a couple of half-way decent years from him - has been cut.

But yes - their safety play has been iffy for years. They had high hopes for Chinedum Ndukwe , but he got torn up 2 years ago, and Madieui Williams is long gone.

They purchased Taylor Mays last season - eh. Got injured early on, too.