PDA

View Full Version : Congrats To Buddy Nix - No One Has A Clue Who We're Drafting Tonight

Night Train
04-26-2012, 05:27 AM
Lot's of uncertainty,prior to the Bills selection.. but the only person keeping his head seems to be Nix.

The rumors, probably planted, are flying. Regardless, the Bills will get a good player.

ddaryl
04-26-2012, 06:11 AM
I wonder (not really) if they are spreading rumors just to keep themselves entertained. Leak a little info and then place bets on how long it takes to make it to the message boards

this has been one of the wildest pre-draft rides I can remember

Night Train
04-26-2012, 06:20 AM
With a hungry media starving for any info in this 24/7 internet world, it's very easy to leak rumors and send dozens of media types off into the yard to chase their tails.

What it also does is make other teams nervous and consider making moves that look silly a few years later. No team has had more talk in all different directions than the Bills.

Good stuff but many that wish to predict this stuff seem to have bruised ego's from it. Too bad. :up:

Go Bills and have fun tonight. The real draft starts Friday.

Johnny Bugmenot
04-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Regardless, the Bills will get a good player.
:laughing:

ServoBillieves
04-26-2012, 06:26 AM
I wonder if Buddy, Chan, or Chris B see a media outlet nearby and just sneezes "ahhh, ahhhchooKeuchly" to get a reaction. Place bets and let it fly!

"In breaking news from one of my sources, Chris Brown was emphatic in hinting that Keuchly will be the Bills pick at 10."

Meathead
04-26-2012, 06:45 AM
i know exactly who they will pick: bpa

Night Train
04-26-2012, 08:14 AM
i know exactly who they will pick: bpa at a position of need

Corrected

DrGraves
04-26-2012, 08:51 AM
No matter who we draft ESPN will grade us as a B- ... that is the one thing we all know for sure.

Something along the lines of "Bills got a solid player but didn't address their biggest need" or "A little bit of a reach but could develop into a good player."

Book it. No matter who we draft that is what it will say. (not that it matters)

djjimkelly
04-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Lot's of uncertainty,prior to the Bills selection.. but the only person keeping his head seems to be Nix.

The rumors, probably planted, are flying. Regardless, the Bills will get a good player.

buddy nix is a guru

djjimkelly
04-26-2012, 09:26 AM
No matter who we draft ESPN will grade us as a B- ... that is the one thing we all know for sure.

Something along the lines of "Bills got a solid player but didn't address their biggest need" or "A little bit of a reach but could develop into a good player."

Book it. No matter who we draft that is what it will say. (not that it matters)

we received an a last year if i remember right

Forward_Lateral
04-26-2012, 10:04 AM
It's not so much uncertainty as to who the Bills will pick. It's more of a guessing game of what the teams between Washington and Buffalo are going to do. There are a few different ways it could play out, and a few different players landing at 10.

ddaryl
04-26-2012, 10:07 AM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/mock-drafts

4 mock drafts and 4 different picks for the Bills. Nobody knows what the Bills might do

stuckincincy
04-26-2012, 10:16 AM
The BUF FO and their surrogate sycophants are getting a bit too cutsie, IMO.

ddaryl
04-26-2012, 10:22 AM
The BUF FO and their surrogate sycophants are getting a bit too cutsie, IMO.

disagree.. I think this type of "throw them off the scent" is long overdue

stuckincincy
04-26-2012, 10:34 AM
disagree.. I think this type of "throw them off the scent" is long overdue

Then the other 31 FOs would have to be idiots.

ublinkwescore
04-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Then the other 31 FOs would have to be idiots.
That would be the case.

Extremebillsfan247
04-26-2012, 11:01 AM

The rumors, probably planted, are flying. Regardless, the Bills will get a good player.If they don't trade out of 10, either up, or down, and if he's still on the board, they are taking Mark Barron. If he's gone, they will take Kuechly. That's what I'm hearing culminated from a lot of pretty credible outlets. JMO

Mr. Miyagi
04-26-2012, 12:19 PM
If they don't trade out of 10, either up, or down, and if he's still on the board, they are taking Mark Barron. If he's gone, they will take Kuechly. That's what I'm hearing culminated from a lot of pretty credible outlets. JMO
It's funny that everyone now has a "credible source".

The latest mock draft by the KWTF 95.5 Sports FM in Akron Ohio doesn't really know any inside scoop.

thenry20
04-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Apparently the draft "experts" out there don't realize that the Bills website has videos posted regarding the draft. In it Nix pretty much laughs at all the trade talk. Journalists have become lazy and don't bother to research anymore and just gab away nonsensically just to make themselves seem important.

baalworship
04-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Buddy Nix on WGR this morning was asked about the rumors and was reminded he once said believe in only 20% of them. He corrected the WGR guy and said believe in less than 20% of the rumors this year.

Probably because he started most of them!