PDA

View Full Version : What im gathering...

alohabillsfan
04-26-2012, 05:55 AM
Is the Bills will most likely pick a first rounder today, maybe, just maybe two of them? The first one will be at 10, or sooner, or later... the second one, if there is a second one, would more than likely be later than 10 and before 33. I can assure you that the second one, if there is a second one, is guaranteed to be after the first one, assuming that there is in fact a first one!

Happy Draft Day! :biggrin:

Thank God its finally here.

stuckincincy
04-26-2012, 06:03 AM
Is the Bills will most likely pick a first rounder today, maybe, just maybe two of them? The first one will be at 10, or sooner, or later... the second one, if there is a second one, would more than likely be later than 10 and before 33. I can assure you that the second one, if there is a second one, is guaranteed to be after the first one, assuming that there is in fact a first one!

Happy Draft Day! :biggrin:

Thank God its finally here.

Thanks!

Keeping with tradition, the first few salvos of mud and personal insults were launched last night. The period of armed neutrality is over. :drive:

ddaryl
04-26-2012, 06:12 AM
Probably the most factual rumor yet

ServoBillieves
04-26-2012, 06:13 AM
Sources tell me that the draft will happen today and college football players will be picked by members of the NFL.

It's purely speculation right now but I have reliable sources.

alohabillsfan
04-26-2012, 08:23 AM
This just in.......32 collegiate players will transition to the ranks of professional this evening. This is not a smoke screen!!!!!

Night Train
04-26-2012, 08:28 AM
Warning - My sources tell me a lot of ugly looking broads will be performing at Radio City Musical Hall tonight.

stuckincincy
04-26-2012, 08:30 AM
Warning - My sources tell me a lot of ugly looking broads will be performing at Radio City Musical Hall tonight.

Jets' fans?

codabills
04-26-2012, 08:35 AM
I hear the draft starts at 8:00 pm EST.

Can you confirm the rumor.

Philagape
04-26-2012, 08:48 AM
My sources say your sources are full of crap.

DrGraves
04-26-2012, 09:13 AM
I think (hope) all of this defense player talk (CB, S, LB) is just a cover for hoping to have Floyd/Blackmon fall to us.

ddaryl
04-26-2012, 10:26 AM
I think (hope) all of this defense player talk (CB, S, LB) is just a cover for hoping to have Floyd/Blackmon fall to us.

Yeah I'm not buying that.

WR in this draft is deep, and we are not looking for a #1 WR we are looking for a #2 WR...

if we had a void at the top WR spot I would tend to bite on this one, but we are not.

I think the Floyd fantasy by many is just that. WR is a sexy pick and people have attached themselves to the sexy pick. I stand by my assessment that his character concerns means Nix won't chance it.

justasportsfan
04-26-2012, 11:05 AM
From a very credible source. The bills are trading their first pick to the jets for Aaron Maybin