PDA

View Full Version : I want Coby Fleener!

MattyNH
04-26-2012, 07:41 AM
Obviously he is not a target at #10 but think this guy kills two birds with one stone. The Bills have some guys who can compete/grow into a #2 receiver. The draft is also deep at receiver so you might get a good one after round 2.

The Bills have 1 legit TE, Chandler and he is just ok. He is not super athletic or a great blocker. His best assets are his size and hands. He will never be a dynamic player and if he gets injured there is nothing behind him.

Fleener can add depth at TE and provide another large target down the field.

Obviously if he is there in round 2 I say get him but he also might be a target in a trade down scenario. Just my opinion.

ddaryl
04-26-2012, 07:56 AM
you will be disappointed to hear Nix says they probably won't draft a TE in this draft at all.

They run a spread O which relies more on 4- and 5 WR sets then TE

MattyNH
04-26-2012, 08:07 AM
you will be disappointed to hear Nix says they probably won't draft a TE in this draft at all.

They run a spread O which relies more on 4- and 5 WR sets then TE

Yeah I heard that. I know what they run but I still say there is only 1 real TE on the roster.

ddaryl
04-26-2012, 08:13 AM
they have a few who could develop. There all 1 and 2 year experience guys that should/could come of age this year.

We definitely don't need to be spending our 1st rd pick on TE giving our more pressing needs for a #2 WR, CB, LB, OT