PDA

View Full Version : No point trying to predict... we don't even know.

X-Era
04-26-2012, 05:24 PM
No point in trying to crack the code... there isn't one. I truly believe no one on this planet knows what we are going to do... Even Nix.

I don't think the Bills will decide until the draft gets underway.

Trade up, trade down, about 5 players possible at 10... No clue what will happen... this is fun!

Buffalogic
04-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Fun? It's killing me at work!

Ed
04-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah Nix himself may not even know. He may have a couple potential trade options he really likes and is hoping for, but they could fall through depending what happens with the first 9 picks.

Cali512
04-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Whats interesting is all the players that Nix and Gailey openly like are to be takin in the late 1st (Hill, Glenn, Martin, Kirpatrick), and all the players that are suddenly becoming leaked, happen to be of no need for buffalo, and are players teams would trade up for (Brockers, Barron, Tannehill). So this is the most i could possibly look into anything

X-Era
04-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Whats interesting is all the players that Nix and Gailey openly like are to be takin in the late 1st (Hill, Glenn, Martin, Kirpatrick), and all the players that are suddenly becoming leaked, happen to be of no need for buffalo, and are players teams would trade up for (Brockers, Barron, Tannehill). So this is the most i could possibly look into anythingSo I agree on the late 1st guys... I found all those visits very interesting... It really looked to me like they liked the thought of moving down. And I do think the Bills have overblown interest in guys like Barron to foster a trade down.

But, I think they are very much interested in guys they haven't talked much about like Kuechly and Floyd.

ddaryl
04-26-2012, 06:07 PM
pretty exciting this year... last year was good, but no mystery..

YardRat
04-26-2012, 06:11 PM
It all depends on the first 6-7 picks.