PDA

View Full Version : Pats looked sharp!!!!

Phins054
09-10-2002, 09:35 AM
NE looked pretty good last night...I don't think Brady is a fluke. He was very precise in his passes and decisions. If there is a weakness that I saw, was that they didn't want to run the ball much. Why, I wonder???

mybills
09-10-2002, 09:37 AM
I tried to tell everyone that Beady ISNT a 1yr wonder...
I think they're going to be playing it safe in many of their games.

Bufftp
09-10-2002, 09:38 AM
Yes the Pats looked good, actually all of afc east looked tough, (except the ST of one unamed team), should make for an unpredictable year.

colin
09-10-2002, 09:51 AM
The Pats played well, but I think Kordel and the Offense of the Steelers is the worst disservice to an otherwise good organization. The complete lack of creativity, the bone headed non-adjustments, and the fact that this team would get two new linebackers (who they don't need) and no place kicker in the hardest stadium for kickers, shows me they are just sad.

They also seem to not want to do anything to improve their secondary. Cowart is a goon.

casdhf
09-10-2002, 09:53 AM
I don't think he'll be a won year wonder, but I also don't think he'll be Joe Montana, as everyone else seems to think

mybills
09-10-2002, 09:57 AM
I disagree with the Joe Montana crap too cas, just like I disagree with the Bledsoe comment on ESPN..the 2nd coming of Jim Kelly? hahahahahahahahaha!! NOT!

justasportsfan
09-10-2002, 10:24 AM
Pats played the no-huddle. Although it wasn't anywhere near close to the way Kelly ran it, Brady had all day to throw. Even on first downs Brady was coming out of a shotgun. 25 consecutive passing plays and not a single sack was allowed. Imagine what nos. Moulds could have if Drew had all that time to throw. Jets and Pats used their TE a lot. We should use Riemersma as an option.