• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phins054
    Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
    • Jul 2002

Pats looked sharp!!!!

NE looked pretty good last night...I don't think Brady is a fluke. He was very precise in his passes and decisions. If there is a weakness that I saw, was that they didn't want to run the ball much. Why, I wonder???
    Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

I tried to tell everyone that Beady ISNT a 1yr wonder...
    I think they're going to be playing it safe in many of their games.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Bufftp
      Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Yes the Pats looked good, actually all of afc east looked tough, (except the ST of one unamed team), should make for an unpredictable year.
      Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
      "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
      Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
      - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
      to be led by permanent ideals -
      that is what keeps a man patient
      when the world ignores him,
      and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• colin
        Drew's my hero!
        • Jul 2002

The Pats played well, but I think Kordel and the Offense of the Steelers is the worst disservice to an otherwise good organization. The complete lack of creativity, the bone headed non-adjustments, and the fact that this team would get two new linebackers (who they don't need) and no place kicker in the hardest stadium for kickers, shows me they are just sad.

They also seem to not want to do anything to improve their secondary. Cowart is a goon.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

I don't think he'll be a won year wonder, but I also don't think he'll be Joe Montana, as everyone else seems to think
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

I disagree with the Joe Montana crap too cas, just like I disagree with the Bledsoe comment on ESPN..the 2nd coming of Jim Kelly? hahahahahahahahaha!! NOT!
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Pats played the no-huddle. Although it wasn't anywhere near close to the way Kelly ran it, Brady had all day to throw. Even on first downs Brady was coming out of a shotgun. 25 consecutive passing plays and not a single sack was allowed. Imagine what nos. Moulds could have if Drew had all that time to throw. Jets and Pats used their TE a lot. We should use Riemersma as an option.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
              X