PDA

View Full Version : Can we cut McKelvin NOW

Albany,n.y.
04-26-2012, 08:12 PM
There's no need for McKelvin with Gilmore drafted #1. It's time to just cut our losses on a guy who never quite understood the NFL game. It was our fault for drafting a Troy guy that high and expecting him to easily adjust to the big jump up. Buddy knows better than using that high a pick on a small college player.

jimbohastle51
04-26-2012, 08:20 PM
mckelvin is the 5th corner now. mcgee, florence, williams, gilmore, rodgers, mckelvin. gilmore will not start this season. his coverage skills are nowhere near mcgee, florence, or williams level yet.

clumping platelets
04-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Move him for a pick

BloFan4Life
04-26-2012, 08:22 PM
When Chan got his ass in gear and put him on returns, he performed. He will out play Gilmore who is going to get burned left and right.

thenry20
04-26-2012, 08:25 PM
McKelvin is worth keeping his final year just on kickoff returns alone!

TacklingDummy
04-26-2012, 08:29 PM
I'd like to be able to see what McKelvin can do now that the Bills should have a pass rush. Playing CB for the Bills the past 5 years has been the hardest position in football.

Cali512
04-26-2012, 08:30 PM
I dont know what people are saying bout McKelvins returns. Rogers took over half the season and did amaziing. I think its a for gone conclusion hell be doing the returns

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2012, 10:49 PM
There's no need for McKelvin with Gilmore drafted #1. It's time to just cut our losses on a guy who never quite understood the NFL game. It was our fault for drafting a Troy guy that high and expecting him to easily adjust to the big jump up. Buddy knows better than using that high a pick on a small college player.
There is also no need to cut him either. He is a great returner at the very least.

You guys are always so quick to cut everyone.

Yeah cut him and leave an open roster spot.......Real Smart!!! :shakeno:

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2012, 10:50 PM
I dont know what people are saying bout McKelvins returns. Rogers took over half the season and did amaziing. I think its a for gone conclusion hell be doing the returns
Rodgers was returning kickoffs not punts.

BillsOverDolphins
04-26-2012, 10:51 PM
We'll be making this same thread about Gilmore in 4 years

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2012, 10:52 PM
We'll be making this same thread about Gilmore in 4 years
Will we???.... So lame

You are pouting because the Bills didn't pick the guy that you watched 2 times this year and wanted.... OHHHH POOOR BABY... :(

BillsOverDolphins
04-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Will we???.... So lame

You are pouting because the Bills didn't pick the guy that you watched 2 times this year and wanted.... OHHHH POOOR BABY... :(

Neat comeback:up:

I watch Floyd a bunch this year. I also watched how ****ty and predictable our offense became last year--and at no point did we have a big target to stretch the field.

You're content with 2003. Good for you. I'll take 2002 over 2003 10 times outta 10, though

ThunderGun
04-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Why in gods name woukd we cut McFumblin. He is great on kick returns and kick coverage, and half of out cbs are injured every year. And he has never once complained about getting benched, like most guys would.

He obviously didn't work out, but I don't get the McKelvin hate.

bf1
04-26-2012, 11:09 PM
cut him you'll be drafting yet another db next year for depth. ***** db carousel on this team is nuts.

Cali512
04-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Rodgers was returning kickoffs not punts.

Lol well everyone was saying "kickoff" returns, so i thought thats what we were still talking about

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2012, 11:12 PM

I watch Floyd a bunch this year. I also watched how ****ty and predictable our offense became last year--and at no point did we have a big target to stretch the field.

You're content with 2003. Good for you. I'll take 2002 over 2003 10 times outta 10, though
DID YOU???

Maybe you should try out to be a Jr GM....

Watching a game on your couch getting **** faced doesn't make you a scout.

THATHURMANATOR
Lol well everyone was saying "kickoff" returns, so i thought thats what we were still talking about
NOOOOO

:biggrin:

Cali512

Floyd is not a big target that can stretch the field. I love him as much as anyone, but hes not that type of WR. Floyd is a player who will do everything average, but when the balls in the air he becomes great. Hes not huge, hes good size. Hell run routes normal, hell catch normal, hell make a normal move after he catches it, but when the balls in the air hes an animal. But if you want a big player to stretch the field, Hill will be the guy.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2012, 11:13 PM
cut him you'll be drafting yet another db next year for depth. ***** db carousel on this team is nuts.
Seriously.

This Gilmore better be good.

Cali512
04-26-2012, 11:14 PM
NOOOOO

:biggrin:

Well excuse me for not assuming

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Excused.

bf1
04-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Seriously.

This Gilmore better be good.

We better not get burned again with this Gilmore kid. I tell you..

BillsOverDolphins
04-26-2012, 11:18 PM
whitner, mckelvin, gilmore...motherf'r better pan out, that's all i gotta say bout him

ServoBillieves
04-26-2012, 11:29 PM

What is your obsession with the 2003? Is that the first year you started watching Bills football?

Did you want Reiff? He fell to 23rd, must've been a steal!

Did you want Floyd? Went to a team with no OL and weak QB play (and here's PTI's comment 'well Fitz sucks so it makes us even and gives the universe an advantage because I can't wait for Tyler Thigpen to start')

Did you want anyone else? Please, PLEASE get a hold of Buddy, Chan, Ralph, and the rest of the staff, and tell them how your pick would have been better after #1) knowing that the Bills had 0 contact with Floyd since the draft (Oh, wait you DIDN'T know that) and #2) how your YouTube tape was better than professionals.

Your mock draft must be in shambles. My sincerest condolences.

Luisito23
04-26-2012, 11:33 PM
whitner, mckelvin, gilmore...motherf'r better pan out, that's all i gotta say bout him

LOL, what does Whitner have to do with any of this?

Mr. Pink
04-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Maybe McGee will be shown the door. He should have been shown it 2 offseasons ago.

BillsOverDolphins
04-26-2012, 11:47 PM
What is your obsession with the 2003? Is that the first year you started watching Bills football?

Did you want Reiff? He fell to 23rd, must've been a steal!

Did you want Floyd? Went to a team with no OL and weak QB play (and here's PTI's comment 'well Fitz sucks so it makes us even and gives the universe an advantage because I can't wait for Tyler Thigpen to start')

Did you want anyone else? Please, PLEASE get a hold of Buddy, Chan, Ralph, and the rest of the staff, and tell them how your pick would have been better after #1) knowing that the Bills had 0 contact with Floyd since the draft (Oh, wait you DIDN'T know that) and #2) how your YouTube tape was better than professionals.

Your mock draft must be in shambles. My sincerest condolences.

Wow, so much dumb in this post. If you think adding Gilmore has a greater immediate (and longterm) impact than adding a freakish playmaking WR Like Floyd, then stop watching.

YardRat
04-27-2012, 05:16 AM
I'd like to see him get one more season. Best case scenario for Buffalo is both McKelvin and Gilmore play up to their status.

Night Train
04-27-2012, 05:17 AM
I'm sure he's being dangled for any pick, even a 7th rounder. Give it a couple days.

MattyNH
04-27-2012, 07:51 AM
McKelvin is obviously a bust as a CB but he is a very good special team player. Let him focus on that, use the talent you have where its needed.

MattyNH
04-27-2012, 07:52 AM
Maybe McGee will be shown the door. He should have been shown it 2 offseasons ago.

He renegotiated his contract. When healthy he is pretty good. So maybe the Bills can get lucky and he can be healthy for 8 or so games this year.

alohabillsfan
04-27-2012, 07:54 AM
Yes lets our depth.. IDIOTS

Extremebillsfan247
04-27-2012, 08:07 AM
There's no need for McKelvin with Gilmore drafted #1. It's time to just cut our losses on a guy who never quite understood the NFL game. It was our fault for drafting a Troy guy that high and expecting him to easily adjust to the big jump up. Buddy knows better than using that high a pick on a small college player.I still think you keep him. A lot of teams now love to spread defenses out. The level of competition he has around him with Williams, and now Gilmore can only make him a better corner. He's younger and more serviceable right now than the alternative in McGee. Terrence McGee has missed an awful lot of games the last couple of years. His health should be a concern if it wasn't already. He can't stay healthy. JMO

OpIv37
04-27-2012, 09:01 AM
I'd love to be rid of McKelvin. And while I like McGee, age and injuries have caught up with him.

But before we cut either one of them, let's see what we have. It may take Gilmore some time to adjust to the NFL, and Rodgers has only had 1/2 a good season.

We have to wait and see how this plays out in TC and preseason.

Philagape
04-27-2012, 09:36 AM
We have to wait and see how this plays out in TC and preseason.

:faint:

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Wow, so much dumb in this post. If you think adding Gilmore has a greater immediate (and longterm) impact than adding a freakish playmaking WR Like Floyd, then stop watching.
Explain to me why it won't

Remember being ****faced on the couch watching ND Football doesn't count towards true player analysis.

I like Floyd just fine.

Gilmore has great attributes as well.

Why is Floyd heads and shoulders above a player like Hill?

TacklingDummy
04-27-2012, 10:24 AM
I wouldn't be shocked to see McKelvin play well this year. His job was made a hell of alot easier with the Williams and Anderson signings.

ZAZusmc03
04-27-2012, 10:25 AM
Why the hell would we cut someone when we can take 90 to camp?

k-oneputt
04-27-2012, 10:27 AM
McKelvin is not getting cut.
not this year at least.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Explain to me why it won't

Remember being ****faced on the couch watching ND Football doesn't count towards true player analysis.

I like Floyd just fine.

Gilmore has great attributes as well.

Why is Floyd heads and shoulders above a player like Hill?

If we get a Stphen Hill or Alshon Jeffery or Rueben Randle with our next pick, I will take back all the mean, insensitive wittle things I have said.

If we draft a *****ing OT instead, then I'm going to continue to laugh (but cry inside) about this team's ineptitude.

ghz in pittsburgh
04-27-2012, 10:57 AM
If we get a Stphen Hill or Alshon Jeffery or Rueben Randle with our next pick, I will take back all the mean, insensitive wittle things I have said.

If we draft a *****ing OT instead, then I'm going to continue to laugh (but cry inside) about this team's ineptitude.

To each of his own I guess. But the chances are the Bills are going OT. It seems like you are deadset on a WR.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 11:01 AM
To each of his own I guess. But the chances are the Bills are going OT. It seems like you are deadset on a WR.

Yup, I like it when my team can score points. It helps win games I've heard.

dannyek71
04-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Trade him for 2 1st rounders and a conditional 7th.

madness
04-27-2012, 11:07 AM
We were beyond terrible against the spread. I don't think we should be cutting any DB's until we have sufficient depth and better/younger players to replace them. We still need to draft one more DB and then we can actually let the players get on the field to decide who stays and who goes.

ghz in pittsburgh
04-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Yup, I like it when my team can score points. It helps win games I've heard.

I suppose only WRs can help to win games.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 11:55 AM
I suppose only WRs can help to win games.
No, but they're a gigantic part of that equation in Today's NFL.

User Manuel
04-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Typical Buffalo fan reaction, we are unhappy with a guy so lets just cut him. Let's not see if we can recast him into a different role or see if he bounces back now that we have a pass rush. This thread and its title is idiotic.

OpIv37
04-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Typical Buffalo fan reaction, we are unhappy with a guy so lets just cut him. Let's not see if we can recast him into a different role or see if he bounces back now that we have a pass rush. This thread and its title is idiotic.

Yeah, just like Maybin, Whitner, Lynch, McCargo, Hardy, Poz and Parrish all bounced back for us, right?

I think it's too early to cut McKelvin because none of the guys we have have proven themselves to be better, but it's stupid to expect him to "bounce back" at this point in his career. He's a relic of the losing culture and bad drafting of the past.

ThunderGun
04-27-2012, 01:10 PM

Thank you.

As I said earlier in this thread...why in god's name would we cut McKelvin? He is great on special teams, and he provides good CB depth. Yes, it sucks that we drafted him in the 1st round and he didn't really work out, but we can't just cut anybody who hasn't made a probowl.

ThunderGun
04-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Yeah, just like Maybin, Whitner, Lynch, McCargo, Hardy, Poz and Parrish all bounced back for us, right?

I think it's too early to cut McKelvin because none of the guys we have have proven themselves to be better, but it's stupid to expect him to "bounce back" at this point in his career. He's a relic of the losing culture and bad drafting of the past.

I don't expect him to bounce back, but I think his value on special teams alone makes him worthy of a roster spot. Not to mention the depth he provides, seeing as how half of our defense lands on IR every year.

OpIv37
04-27-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't expect him to bounce back, but I think his value on special teams alone makes him worthy of a roster spot. Not to mention the depth he provides, seeing as how half of our defense lands on IR every year.

I just don't think we're ever going to win as long as we have first round cap space devoted to guys who are depth/ST. I agree that it's too soon to cut McKelvin, but the sooner we can, the better.

ThunderGun
04-27-2012, 01:18 PM
I just don't think we're ever going to win as long as we have first round cap space devoted to guys who are depth/ST. I agree that it's too soon to cut McKelvin, but the sooner we can, the better.

I see your point, and I normally take that stance myself (see Evans, Lee...who I wanted gone a good 2 years before they finally traded him, for that exact reason).

But McFumblin's contract isn't really prohibitive. We signed him to a 5 year, $20 million contract, and I believe he only has 1 year at $1.5 mil remaining on it. I say just let him play out his contract.

I won't be heartbroken if they cut him, but I hope they don't.

ghz in pittsburgh
04-27-2012, 01:36 PM
I guess there are a lot of football fans are black and white. You draft a guy then he must be successful right away and cut the guy ahead of him. If the guy you drafted does not success, then you must be canned tomorrow.

Try Baseball. I don't how many guys go hitless in a series and they should all be cut right then.

I for one am happy of the 2ndary of the Bills for this year. You have 3 vets, McGee, Florence, and Mckelvin trying their hardest knowing their payday next year depend on their performance on 2012 while talented youngsters Williams and Gilmore trying to beat them onto the field. What else can you ask for in a unit?

ServoBillieves
04-27-2012, 01:59 PM
No, but they're a gigantic part of that equation in Today's NFL.

So... we shouldn't draft a player to STOP Wide receivers since you're content with two 31 year old and slow players, a 2nd year player, a 7th rounder, and McFumbles.

Again, when I make valid points, you just say I'm dumb... but you just said that it's a passing league. In order to be a good team, you should also have people to stop those receivers. If with 1 pick you can't get a receiver to score points, you have 9 other picks that can take care of that need. You also don't know how Easley will pan out if healthy.

Last I checked, Stevie had 7 TD's, David Nelson had 5, and Scott Chandler had 6... And, I may be "dumb" but I believe that's finding the endzone through the air. Adding a central piece in the 2nd or 3rd round usually pans out, so... sit on your hands (literally, stop posting) and wait for that #2 receiver.

We aren't the Cardinals who are used to "weapons" (that Kurt Warner had almost everything to do with in Boldin's case) and got Floyd, we aren't the Patriots. We have Ryan Fitzpatrick. We will draft a player to groom behind him. So please, at 10 o'clock this evening, I will listen to your whining if a need isn't addressed, otherwise, you're talking in circles. Shut up.

PTI
04-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Cut him and watch him run a kickoff or punt back against us, ugh...... wish he was at least a semi-consistent player for where we took him.

They do need to let him go now though.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 02:48 PM
So... we shouldn't draft a player to STOP Wide receivers since you're content with two 31 year old and slow players, a 2nd year player, a 7th rounder, and McFumbles.

Again, when I make valid points, you just say I'm dumb... but you just said that it's a passing league. In order to be a good team, you should also have people to stop those receivers. If with 1 pick you can't get a receiver to score points, you have 9 other picks that can take care of that need. You also don't know how Easley will pan out if healthy.

Last I checked, Stevie had 7 TD's, David Nelson had 5, and Scott Chandler had 6... And, I may be "dumb" but I believe that's finding the endzone through the air. Adding a central piece in the 2nd or 3rd round usually pans out, so... sit on your hands (literally, stop posting) and wait for that #2 receiver.

We aren't the Cardinals who are used to "weapons" (that Kurt Warner had almost everything to do with in Boldin's case) and got Floyd, we aren't the Patriots. We have Ryan Fitzpatrick. We will draft a player to groom behind him. So please, at 10 o'clock this evening, I will listen to your whining if a need isn't addressed, otherwise, you're talking in circles. Shut up.

WR>>>CB. Prove me wrong.

Bert102176
04-27-2012, 03:17 PM
ignorance

Albany,n.y.
04-27-2012, 04:25 PM
When the Bills let McKelvin go before the season starts, I'm going to bump this thread and then you can tell me how idiotic it is. He's at best, going to be 4th on the depth chart & you don't pay his salary to a guy that low. Rogers already showed us what a real kick returner looks like with the new kickoff spot & I doubt that McKelvin will be the only guy attempting to make the team as a punt returner. My point was that he's not making the team and every day he stays is wasting his time & ours.

If I'm wrong feel free to bump this in September & then you can say this thread is idiotic, but odds are I'll be the one bumping the thread.

Cali512
04-27-2012, 04:52 PM
McKelvin has been a bigger bust then Maybin. Unlike Maybin, McKelvins actually hurt our team when hes played, or been in crutial moments. He did ok last year, not horrible, but i forget that he was a first round pick. Not the best move and I dont think people realized that you cant get CBs from small schools. They cover ****ty WRs and play ****ty QBs. Ware was a freak, and woulda been good anywhere, McKelvin was an athletic small school CB. Small schools you can sometimes get DEs, WRs, and RBs. Every other position can be massisvly exploited by low competition

SquishDaFish
04-27-2012, 04:57 PM
I'd like to be able to see what McKelvin can do now that the Bills should have a pass rush. Playing CB for the Bills the past 5 years has been the hardest position in football.

Exactly what I was going to say. Good posting TD.

Seriously now who or what CB would do good on our team for the last 5-10 years with NO PASS RUSH! Now if our signings fix that problem ALL of our SECONDARY and I mean ALL of them should see help from that. I love armchair Qbs who think someone is a bum when they are in the NFL getting paid to play a game. If those Arm Chair QBs were so good they be there instead :roflmao:

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Exactly what I was going to say. Good posting TD.

Seriously now who or what CB would do good on our team for the last 5-10 years with NO PASS RUSH! Now if our signings fix that problem ALL of our SECONDARY and I mean ALL of them should see help from that. I love armchair Qbs who think someone is a bum when they are in the NFL getting paid to play a game. If those Arm Chair QBs were so good they be there instead :roflmao:

Wow.

SquishDaFish
04-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Wow is all your clown ass can say? Im right and you know it Mr. ArmChair

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Yes, SDF...everybody in the NFL is awesome and we shouldn't question their talent.

Great take:up:

SquishDaFish
04-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Yes, SDF...everybody in the NFL is awesome and we shouldn't question their talent.

Great take:up:

Didnt say anything about being awesome. I said they are there for a reason. We havent had a Pass Rush since Paup. We have SUCKED in that area amongst others. The secondary gets and looks better with a passrush. QBs have been able to sit back for 5-20 secs sometimes longer lol to pick apart the coverage. NO CB can win that battle

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Didnt say anything about being awesome. I said they are there for a reason. We havent had a Pass Rush since Paup. We have SUCKED in that area amongst others. The secondary gets and looks better with a passrush. QBs have been able to sit back for 5-20 secs sometimes longer lol to pick apart the coverage. NO CB can win that battle

I agree 100%, which is why I hated the Gilmore pick. Our pass rush was going to immediately improve the secondary anyways, so it wasn't as pressing a need as WR. We need a legitimate compliment to Stevie, and Floyd can quite possibly be even better than Stevie.

2 legit WR's completely change the game, both from our standpoint and the way defenses have to gameplan against us. The threat alone makes us THAT much better.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 05:21 PM
If we get Randle, Hill, or Jeffery then it's not that bad...but if we have to settle for somebody else then it's going to suck.

A lot.

SquishDaFish
04-27-2012, 05:22 PM
I agree 100%, which is why I hated the Gilmore pick. Our pass rush was going to immediately improve the secondary anyways, so it wasn't as pressing a need as WR. We need a legitimate compliment to Stevie, and Floyd can quite possibly be even better than Stevie.

2 legit WR's completely change the game, both from our standpoint and the way defenses have to gameplan against us. The threat alone makes us THAT much better.

Trust me I was a big advocate to take Floyd seeing Im a ND fan. Was I disappointed a little.. SURE But that doesnt make the Gilmore pick bad. It is a deep draft at WR so we can still get one more. Also we do have a WR coming back from a medical issue who I think is going to be great.

We are going to be good bro. Dont worry so much.

YardRat
04-27-2012, 05:22 PM
WR>>>CB. Prove me wrong.

Defense wins championships.

That was too easy.

SquishDaFish
04-27-2012, 05:23 PM
If we get Randle, Hill, or Jeffery then it's not that bad...but if we have to settle for somebody else then it's going to suck.

A lot.

I want Jeffery myself. But once again wouldnt be upset with an OT or Curry

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Defense wins championships.

That was too easy.
Like last year proved with the 25th and 31st ranked defenses in the superbowl:up:

What great CB's those teams had too!

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Trust me I was a big advocate to take Floyd seeing Im a ND fan. Was I disappointed a little.. SURE But that doesnt make the Gilmore pick bad. It is a deep draft at WR so we can still get one more. Also we do have a WR coming back from a medical issue who I think is going to be great.

We are going to be good bro. Dont worry so much.

I don't know what to expect from Easley, tbh. I hope you're right though. At the same time, I really don't want us to grab a hand-me-down WR. I want a beast who's tall and can stretch the field like Hill, Randle, or Jeffery...size would also be a plus for the redzone. Not Hilton or some other small guy.

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Wow.
Yeah wow you just got schooled,..

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Yeah wow you just got schooled,..
Thurm, may I call you Thurm?

Your "you got served!" schtick is pretty lame and unbecoming of such a bright young Bills fan as yourself. I assume you've been a Bills fan most of your life--but during that time--have the Bills ever done anything you disapprove of? I'm legitimately serious with that question, because the platform you speak on suggests "No."

Eternally yours,

BOD

SquishDaFish
04-27-2012, 06:01 PM
:popcorn:

Albany,n.y.
08-26-2012, 08:46 PM
When the Bills let McKelvin go before the season starts, I'm going to bump this thread and then you can tell me how idiotic it is. He's at best, going to be 4th on the depth chart & you don't pay his salary to a guy that low. Rogers already showed us what a real kick returner looks like with the new kickoff spot & I doubt that McKelvin will be the only guy attempting to make the team as a punt returner. My point was that he's not making the team and every day he stays is wasting his time & ours.

If I'm wrong feel free to bump this in September & then you can say this thread is idiotic, but odds are I'll be the one bumping the thread.

I give up, he's making the team & will be the punt returner. That's why I'm not GM, but remember-the next time you criticize the moves that Buddy makes, we're on our computers & he's at One Bills Drive. We're just giving our opinions, the guys who run the team see these guys every day & know more about these players than we can ever know.

Oaf
08-26-2012, 09:37 PM
I give up, he's making the team & will be the punt returner. That's why I'm not GM, but remember-the next time you criticize the moves that Buddy makes, we're on our computers & he's at One Bills Drive. We're just giving our opinions, the guys who run the team see these guys every day & know more about these players than we can ever know.

Nice of you to bring this back up yourself. To be fair, McK is probably making this team half off PR ability and half off McGee/Rogers injuries.

ThunderGun
08-27-2012, 11:39 AM
THIS

Historian
08-27-2012, 12:57 PM
I thought McKelvin has done well on returns.

Usually makes the first guy miss.

In coverage, he has great closing speed, but isn't exactly known for his football smarts.

better days
08-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Nice of you to bring this back up yourself. To be fair, McK is probably making this team half off PR ability and half off McGee/Rogers injuries.

He is also still on his rookie contract. It would be just STUPID to cut him this year. Let's see how he plays this year. If he plays GREAT & the Bills don't resign him, maybe they can get a comp pick.

better days
08-27-2012, 01:01 PM

Gilmore may prove to be the best CB in the draft. It was a draft that was deep in WRs & the Bills may have picked a good one in the 3rd rnd. A CB that can take away the other teams #1 WR, makes the DCs job much easier.