If it wasn't for Steve Francis crying when drafted by the Vancouver Grizzlies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thurmal
    • Oct 2005

If it wasn't for Steve Francis crying when drafted by the Vancouver Grizzlies...

that would've been the worst reaction to getting drafted to a team I've ever seen. Cheer up, ballbag, you just became a millionaire and went top-10!
    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: If it wasn't for Steve Francis crying when drafted by the Vancouver Grizzlies...

I saw that too. He looked sick.

Looks like the Bills are serious about repairing that defense; but I'm not happy with that reaction either.
    Last edited by Ingtar33; 04-26-2012, 08:19 PM.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
      shelby's big brother smilie smilie
      • Mar 2007

Re: If it wasn't for Steve Francis crying when drafted by the Vancouver Grizzlies...

just trade him now then. pathetic

Comment

• PTI
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

Who cares, payment is essentially slotted, as long as he plays hard and he has in the past.

Comment

• Ed
          Dude
          • Sep 2002

I said this in another thread, but I thought he just looked nervous to me.

Comment

• thenry20
            • Jan 2004

I didn't see any emotion from him. That was rather odd. Maybe that's his personality. A Bills fan from South Carolina or that region should clue us in if this person exists.

Comment

• Mr Bills
              • Jan 2010

Yeah I read from different forum that Gilmore never looks happy.

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

just wait until he sees all the hot white women bflo has to offer
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• SabreEleven
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Meathead
                  just wait until he sees all the hot white women bflo has to offer
                  or he'll run them over in his SUV.

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

I read it as nerves. Watch his interviews, he doesnt show much emotion in how he talks. Dont read to much into it, we all said the same about Spiller and i believe Dareus didnt show much emotion
                    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

Working...
                    X