PDA

View Full Version : Who the Bills really wanted

Mike
04-26-2012, 08:45 PM
If you watched closely the Bills turned their pick in right away. They did not wait for offers nor did they give themselves time to take trade down offers. This suggests that they have been high on Gilmore all along!

He is simillar to Aaron Williams: tall, physical, fast, etc... If both players pan out this can be a good defense: good pass rush & coverage. I can see them playing a lot of bump & run.

TacklingDummy
04-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Should have picked Peterson last year and the Bills wouldn't have needed to pick Williams in the 2nd last year or Gilmore in the 1st this year.

ddaryl
04-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Should have picked Peterson last year and the Bills wouldn't have needed to pick Williams in the 2nd last year or Gilmore in the 1st this year.

over Dareus ?

Skooby
04-26-2012, 08:53 PM

You know who we took right?

Prov401
04-26-2012, 08:56 PM

But then we wouldn't have Dareus.

thenry20
04-26-2012, 08:56 PM
over Dareus ?

Wow the dude hasn't been watching much Bills football then. DT was a need last year just like DE was a need this year.

justasportsfan
04-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Wow the dude hasn't been watching much Bills football then. DT was a need last year just like DE was a need this year.

TDummy has become a Debbie downer because the Bills chose Robosack over Flutie. He never got over it.

Philagape
04-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Just maybe Buddy was telling the truth when he said they had 10 guys in mind and took whoever was left on top.

Buddo
04-26-2012, 09:08 PM
Buddy is all about preparation. No sense in wasting time when you know who you want.
TBH, I think he will feel he got good value, as there were a couple of picks gone that I don't think he would have made, in Cox and Tannehill, maybe Richardson as well. Discount the two QBs at the top of the draft, and he might be thinking he's got his 5th highest rated guy, at the 10th pick.