PDA

View Full Version : AFC East-Best first pick?

YardRat
04-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Who got the best player in our division?

SquishDaFish
04-26-2012, 09:13 PM
I picked Gilmore but really like the Jones pick for NE. Well hate that they got him but I think hes going to be a good one

Mike13
04-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Coples is boom or bust, he reminds me of Gholston.

We had nothing to lose by picking Tannehill, The Dolphins will not be picking high enough to get Barkley or the kid on the Vols.
Why wait anymore? Whats the worst that could happen? We go from mediocre to bad?

I do like the kid, he has all of the tools a franchise QB needs, his long ball accuracy bothers me though.

I think the Bills got a solid CB, but is your Secondary that much of an issue?

mrbojanglezs
04-26-2012, 09:18 PM
I picked Gilmore but really like the Jones pick for NE. Well hate that they got him but I think hes going to be a good one

not immediately but he could be good. Good measurable and potential

mrbojanglezs
04-26-2012, 09:20 PM

We had nothing to lose by picking Tannehill, The Dolphins will not be picking high enough to get Barkley or the kid on the Vols.
Why wait anymore? Whats the worst that could happen? We go from mediocre to bad?

I do like the kid, he has all of the tools a franchise QB needs, his long ball accuracy bothers me though.

maybe not for 2012 but its barely hanging on....

McGee has no knees but still solid the time he is on the field healthy... Florence is decent but he is in his 30s. Williams has good potential as does rodgers

Mckelvin will not be resigned.

I would say it was our 3rd highest need behind OT and WR

Crisis
04-26-2012, 09:21 PM

Our CBs are atrocious. McKelvin is one of the worst CBs in the league, McGee is never healthy, Florence is coming off a terrible year.... Williams and Rogers are young with potential but we have zero established players (that can stay healthy)

Buffalogic
04-26-2012, 09:24 PM
I think the Jets did well with Coples. They really need pass rush but thats a bad locker room to add a player with motivation issues.

SquishDaFish
04-26-2012, 09:25 PM

Phins will be picking top 8 next year

BillsOverDolphins
04-26-2012, 09:26 PM
1. Patriots
2. Jets

3. Bills

4. Dolphins

justasportsfan
04-26-2012, 09:27 PM
The Dolphins will not be picking high enough to get Barkley or the kid on the Vols.

fins will have the 1st pick next year and not because you're trading up

cookie G
NE- Hightower

ServoBillieves
I hate to say but Jones is a freak of nature. That is a steal. I would go NE - BUF - NYJ - MIA, but with slim margins between all.

SquishDaFish
1. Patriots
2. Jets

3. Bills

4. Dolphins

WRONG

justasportsfan
04-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Jones will be a great pick if the pick included his UFC champ brother

Cali512
04-26-2012, 09:30 PM
I said Coples (i think hell bust), but right now, with the fact that Coples was projected as far as the top 7, then yes its a great pick for them. Gilmore will be the best player tho

mrbojanglezs
04-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Patrots (with hightower)
Bills
Jets
Dolphins

BillsOverDolphins
04-26-2012, 09:34 PM
WRONG

oh? You think Tannehill will be better value too?

SquishDaFish
04-26-2012, 09:37 PM
oh? You think Tannehill will be better value too?

Your an idiot

Mike13
04-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Your an idiot

*you're*

BillsOverDolphins
04-26-2012, 09:41 PM
Your an idiot

oh sweet, delicious irony

TacklingDummy
04-26-2012, 09:43 PM
NE improved the most in the 1st round. Probably because they had 2 picks and already have a good team.