X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joebuffalowins
    • Apr 2012

Q&A about Stephon Gilmore

Hot off the presses. Did a Q&A with a guy who writes for South Carolina.
  • BloFan4Life
    • Dec 2009

Re: Q&A about Stephon Gilmore

Gilmore's strength is his natural abilities. Gilmore ran a 4.4 second 40-yard dash at this year's NFL combine, which was the third fastest time among defensive backs in this draft class. He also ranked among the top five defensive back performers in both the 20-yard shuttle (3.94, second) and the 60-yard shuttle (11.15, fourth). His weakness is sometimes he can be inconsistent. When he loses his
    focus, he can get burned easy.
    Someone find McKelvin's scouting report from College, I am sure it says the same thing.

Comment

• CarolinaBill99
      • Mar 2005

Mckelvin was a reach like all of the picks of that regime. They saw a need and grabbed it. Whitner, Maybin are other examples. Gilmore was rated in the top 15 by most credible experts and top 10 by some others. He is a physical corner like Aaron Williams that can play the run and is solid in pass defense. If we would have taken a LT or WR at 10, that would have been the move of the last regime. A reach

Comment

• Cali512
        • Jan 2012

Gilmore was at the time i think the highest rated player aside DeCastro/Ingram. So i dont see how its a bad pick at all
        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by CarolinaBill99
          Mckelvin was a reach

McKelvin was not a reach, he just has not played anything close to his potential, which is why this is his last year in Buffalo.
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

GoodBye McKILLus!
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

I think Gilmore will be unblockable on the corner blitz with Mario there, so I see some major upside.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Luisito23
                McKelvin was not a reach, he just has not played anything close to his potential, which is why this is his last year in Buffalo.
                Well, maybe he will play better this year with a good DL in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                X