PDA

View Full Version : Another cb tomorrow?

Buffalogic
04-27-2012, 12:04 AM
This draft is deep in a few positions. Namely OT, WR, and CB. The CB prospects through rounds 2-4 are pretty jam packed with quality players. There is a lot of talent out there at that important position and I wouldn't be shocked if the bills selected another CB in the next couple rounds (Maybe Janoris Jenkins??).

How would you feel about the bills drafting another corner? If we get a quality tackle in round two I think the next couple picks are wr and cb in whichever order.

Mike
04-27-2012, 12:06 AM
I would be ok with Jenkins, Janoris in the 4th...

bosshogg21
04-27-2012, 03:39 AM
I don't want another corner before a wr, t, or linebacker.

YardRat
04-27-2012, 05:06 AM
I'd be OK with another corner before round 5, depending on who else is still on the board.

Don't Panic
04-27-2012, 05:07 AM
IMO we are now overstocked at corner. We have quality young starters and decent depth. Like you said though, this is a deep CB draft, so I could see us grabbing one with our 2nd 4th rounder since there will almost certainly be a guy there Buddy likes.

LB, OT, WR... those should be our next three picks.

Mski
04-27-2012, 10:56 AM
the only other DB i would want them to take would be Jenkins

mayotm
04-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Nix has said they want two CB's in this draft. Hopefully, the second one is drafted Saturday.

Ed
04-27-2012, 11:04 AM
I think you can count on another CB since we still have 9 more picks. They said they want to add two and they really like the depth in the middle rounds.

Keep in mind that it's possible McGee, Florence, and McKelvin could all be in their last season with the team.

ThunderGun
04-27-2012, 11:17 AM
I would be ok with Jenkins, Janoris in the 4th...

He'll be long gone by 8:30 tonight.

Teams are reportedly already trying to trade up into the early 2nd to get him.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 11:19 AM
WR, OT, LB, then another CB...in that order.

I would love a TE too, especially if Allen falls

stuckincincy
04-27-2012, 11:23 AM
A CB at their #41?

They would have to be channeling Jauron...

cookie G
04-27-2012, 11:35 AM
Good lord.

Buffalogic
04-27-2012, 12:21 PM
I'm kind of hoping Jenkins is the pick at 41 if Martin is off the board. Glenn I really don't see as a LT, and I wouldn't draft him if I were Buddy. Other quality wr can be had later in the draft, but no player has more talent than janoris come our pick at 41.

It's Martin, Jenkins, Lavonte David, Hill in that order for me at 41

Beebe's Kid
04-27-2012, 12:32 PM
I don't know why we needed a CB to begin with...I mean, we have McKelvin and McGee. They were both 80's on Madden last year. They are dependable, hard working guys who never let us down. I hope that this doesn't put too much pressure on Leodis to play better. I would hate to see change his style...you know, stride for stride with a WR all the way down the field, but he never looks for the ball, and god forbid he tried putting his hands in the air.

I also hope they are not "channeling their Jauron." They have done nothing to indicate that was the case, and the people that Jauron drafted are almost all gone. Sometimes it is nice to look forward...you sound less miserable that way.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-27-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't know why we needed a CB to begin with...I mean, we have McKelvin and McGee. They were both 80's on Madden last year. They are dependable, hard working guys who never let us down. I hope that this doesn't put too much pressure on Leodis to play better. I would hate to see change his style...you know, stride for stride with a WR all the way down the field, but he never looks for the ball, and god forbid he tried putting his hands in the air.

I also hope they are not "channeling their Jauron." They have done nothing to indicate that was the case, and the people that Jauron drafted are almost all gone. Sometimes it is nice to look forward...you sound less miserable that way.

because mcgee will get hurt, mckelvin will be gone and sucks, and because florence is 31...

ask detroit how important corners are..

remember 98 in the wildcard vs miami when thomas smith got hurt?

if it were up to me i would draft a another cb in rd 4, and then another in rd 7