PDA

View Full Version : Jenkins, Janoris

Mike
04-27-2012, 12:05 AM
What do you think of taking Jenkins, Janoris in 4th or 5th round? Guy is incredible, reminds me of PacMan Jones both in the good ways and the bad.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-27-2012, 12:21 AM
i think if he gets to rd 3 the bills could take him

Mike
04-27-2012, 12:25 AM
if that happens & Bills take a LB in 2nd Rd, i think our D looks very formidable in all areas with excellent future

tampabay25690
04-27-2012, 04:41 AM
What do you think of taking Jenkins, Janoris in 4th or 5th round? Guy is incredible, reminds me of PacMan Jones both in the good ways and the bad.

See him gone early tonite.
Don't think he makes it to round 3.

YardRat
04-27-2012, 04:58 AM
Somebody will snag him today, don't think it will be us.

alohabillsfan
04-27-2012, 05:00 AM
Somebody tonight is going to get a very good corner. That somebody is also going to get a possible migraine headache. As much as I like Jenkins skills, at the end of the day we have too many holes to fill and required depth to gamble.

tampabay25690
04-27-2012, 05:04 AM
Somebody tonight is going to get a very good corner. That somebody is also going to get a possible migraine headache. As much as I like Jenkins skills, at the end of the day we have too many holes to fill and required depth to gamble.

Youa re right.
I know about Jenkins probably more then most.
His skills are unreal, but his character is what brings him down.
If we are looking a pure CB skills he is the best CB in the draft.
But with all the issues he has some teams have taken him right off there board.

I don't think the Bills are considering him at all.

alohabillsfan
04-27-2012, 05:28 AM
Youa re right.
I know about Jenkins probably more then most.
If we are looking a pure CB skills he is the best CB in the draft.
But with all the issues he has some teams have taken him right off there board.

I don't think the Bills are considering him at all.

I’m just glad you said more than most... Since am closer to Gainesville than you. :biggrin:

Mike
04-27-2012, 06:00 AM

they are....
that why I think it might be worth it. heck most picks dont end up working out anyways...

jamze132
04-27-2012, 07:29 AM
Jenkins has the ability to be a top 10 CB in the NFL but whoever drafts him is taking a huge gamble. But if he somehow makes it to the 4th round, it's not really a gamble anymore. Hell, even in the 3rd, I would pull the trigger on him. But not now that we have Gilmore.

Night Train
04-27-2012, 07:30 AM
Somebody will snag him today, don't think it will be us.

Agreed. He has more red flags than May Day in Moscow.

ThunderGun
04-27-2012, 07:32 AM
He won't make it to the 4th. If he's still there in the 3rd, I'd take him. Worth the risk, at that price.

ThunderGun
04-27-2012, 07:35 AM
You can forget about the 4th or 5th round....From Rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6473/janoris-jenkins

According to NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora, North Alabama CB Janoris Jenkins is "very hot" heading into the second round of the draft.

Several teams are looking to trade up for Jenkins, which LaCanfora believes could lead to a team like the Ravens trading down one more time. A shutdown corner in the SEC two years ago, Jenkins is easily the most talented player available on Friday.

Saratoga Slim
04-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Probably the best thing for the kid would be falling a couple rounds, so that he sees a connection between his behavior and his paycheck. Might be just the kick in the ass he clearly needs.

tatersalad
04-27-2012, 02:08 PM
I'd take him with our second round pick DONE DEAL this kid is the real deal, and with some veteran guidance would be the best corner on this team for 210 years he has a ton more upside than Gilmore

Meathead
04-27-2012, 02:36 PM
any time you can get a corner that will be on the team 210 years you gotta take him

tampabay25690
04-27-2012, 02:44 PM
I’m just glad you said more than most... Since am closer to Gainesville than you. :biggrin:

Closer means nothing..........HA HA HA
Hes a great player, best cover CB in the draft by far.
Character is a huge issue obviously.
Big Gator fan here..

tampabay25690
04-27-2012, 02:46 PM
I'd take him with our second round pick DONE DEAL this kid is the real deal, and with some veteran guidance would be the best corner on this team for 210 years he has a ton more upside than Gilmore

Very Intruiging isn't it....

Gilmore and Jenkins drafted............WOW

Ed
04-27-2012, 03:14 PM
You can't make plays if you're serving a suspension.

tatersalad
04-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Very Intruiging isn't it....

Gilmore and Jenkins drafted............WOW

and to think we have a pass rush too this would be a domiante defense for years. I know we have other needs but u cant get this talent in round two.. If hes there we take him no qualms