PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Casserly 2nd round mock

billsburgh
04-27-2012, 11:09 AM
on NFL network, Casserly does did his first 10 picks for the 2nd round. has the Bills taking Martin the tackle from Stanford. He also had the rams taking 2 receivers ahead of us, Hill and Randle.

Cali512
04-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Which means the bills will have Randle and Hill fall in there laps and Martin will be gone. I dont listen to this guy anymore, hes totally loco.

TigerJ
04-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Others have said the Rams are desperate for wide receivers, and also need an offensive tackle. Given the players who are left, it's almost certain the Rams take either 2 wide receivers or a wide receiver and an offensive tackle. Fortunately, those two positions are the strength of the top half of the second round. Hill might be gone, and possibly Randle too, but there will be an offensive tackle who will be a good value who can play on the left side, whether it's Martin, Massie, or Glenn.

The Jokeman
04-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Which means the bills will have Randle and Hill fall in there laps and Martin will be gone. I dont listen to this guy anymore, hes totally loco.
Loco? He was the 2nd most accurate 1st Round mocker according to this http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828ab843/article/how-do-those-mock-drafts-look-now and one could argue maybe a little better than Lombardi in that he did pick the right team more than any other mocker. He's a former NFL GM so he knows how teams think. I honestly hope he's right as I think Martin in the 2nd is great value for the Bills and maybe in taking him there too it means we don't have to rush him out there to start as we can maybe help get him stronger and more NFL ready for 2013.