The Spaz
04-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Internet is your friend...

Mr. Pink
04-27-2012, 09:11 PM
A guy who can stretch the field.

Mr. Miyagi
04-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Why did Mayock have him in the 7th round then?

DGreg
04-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Uhmm, I think Chan can't see very well and just saw the T.J. and thought is was T.J. Houghsyourmamma

BillsOverDolphins
Don't question the almighty Buffalo Bills organization.

ddaryl
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/stats/_/id/381532/tj-graham

punt return, kickoff , and field stretcher.

Had a decent senior year in that roll.

The Spaz
04-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Uhmm, I think Chan can't see very well and just saw the T.J. and thought is was T.J. Houghsyourmamma

Mayock has lost my respect after this draft, IMO he had contacts and lost them for whatever reason.

Cali512
04-27-2012, 09:15 PM
Why did Mayock have him in the 7th round then?

There a possibility that buffalos not the only team that wanted him. They just wanted to make sure they got him. Teams talk and theres most likely a respect for eachother to not completely bs each other, so they probably had note of the increase interest. Especially when theres no playmaking WRs left

Mr. Miyagi
04-27-2012, 09:17 PM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/stats/_/id/381532/tj-graham

punt return, kickoff , and field stretcher.

Had a decent senior year in that roll.
As if we needed yet another returner?

Mr. Miyagi
04-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Well I guess at least we didn't draft a punter in the 3rd.

jimbohastle51
04-27-2012, 09:18 PM
After a solid 10th pick and getting lucky with the tackle we originally wanted falling to us at 41 we should have known the bad luck would kick in. The only thing that should be said by buddy nix about this waste of a pick (the kid would have been available in the 5-mid 6th easily if not lower) is "I MISJUDGED this hole rookie wage scale and never thought trades like this would happen this fast. Our front office looks slow here. by the time they realized no one would be available it was too late. The fact they traded a 7th just to move up 2 spots shows that Nix KNEW he had to trade up but realized it too late.

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 09:19 PM
After a solid 10th pick and getting lucky with the tackle we originally wanted falling to us at 41 we should have known the bad luck would kick in. The only thing that should be said by buddy nix about this waste of a pick (the kid would have been available in the 5-mid 6th easily if not lower) is "I MISJUDGED this hole rookie wage scale and never thought trades like this would happen this fast. Our front office looks slow here. by the time they realized no one would be available it was too late. The fact they traded a 7th just to move up 2 spots shows that Nix KNEW he had to trade up but realized it too late.Chill you have no idea

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 09:19 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cOmagRtfOvo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cOmagRtfOvo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ddaryl
04-27-2012, 09:20 PM
As if we needed yet another returner?

I doubt they want Spiller doing it, and Mckelvin sucks at it. Brad Smith is serviceable at it. Overall yeah he will serve multiple rolls

nobody on the team is a fast as this kid and he will stretch the field for us at WR

I can see why they took him.. I didn't see it coming, but we'll be hearing the story soon

Marvelous
04-27-2012, 09:21 PM
This is a bad pick. Disregarding the kid & potential etc. but the position and the type of WR he is. We really needed a better skilled position that needed focus like LB and various depth,, not a speed demon who probably won't be able to beat out our mediocre udfa's we have as wr's. WR is a need, but not a boom/bust project who won't crack the lineup.
--what scout is responsible for this& why does he have Nix's ear? Ugh

shawn
04-27-2012, 09:22 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/profiles/t%20j-graham?id=2532850

"Graham is undersized at receiver but has started sparingly throughout his career for North Carolina State. His value lies in his peed. He is still a developing route runner and can get knocked for being a "track guy" who is unreliable across the middle. Nevertheless, his 40-yard dash time will be important throughout pro days and the combine, and he could be selected as high as the third round."

slowpokemcgee
04-27-2012, 09:22 PM
This is a bad pick. Disregarding the kid & potential etc. but the position and the type of WR he is. We really needed a better skilled position that needed focus like LB and various depth,, not a speed demon who probably won't be able to beat out our mediocre udfa's we have as wr's. WR is a need, but not a boom/bust project who won't crack the lineup.
--what scout is responsible for this& why does he have Nix's ear? Ugh

Because there are so many burners on the team...

Don't Panic
04-27-2012, 09:23 PM
Just found out he went to the HS that my school (teacher) feeds into. I'll see if there are any teachers who know him and can tell me what kind of kid he was.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 09:24 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cOmagRtfOvo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cOmagRtfOvo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Wow, what a thoroughly unimpressive video. One good burst of speed TD, followed by a blown coverage TD (in garbage time).

I'm sold.

BloFan4Life
04-27-2012, 09:24 PM
I wanted Hilton but will give the kid a shot. One thing that I believe firmly in, is that WR drafted later on rely on the organization they are in a lot to succeed. If Chan gives him a fair shot and Fitz plays well, he could be dangerous.

Marvelous
04-27-2012, 09:25 PM
How is returning kicks&punts more important then LB & Oline? So what if we selected 1 lineman already, we need more. And it's an obvious priority over a speed technician.

mikemac2001
04-27-2012, 09:26 PM
How is returning kicks&punts more important then LB & Oline? So what if we selected 1 lineman already, we need more. And it's an obvious priority over a speed technician.

do you remember how teams loaded the box to stop our short routes and our running game....we had no deep threat.

Mr. Miyagi
04-27-2012, 09:27 PM
Thurm were those highlights or lowlights? Other than a couple of wide open TDs all i saw was a returner running into the crowd, a receiver with no moves, drops balls, and fumbles.

Isn't Parrish better than this guy?

Marvelous
Because there are so many burners on the team...
So? Putting a high value on that speed is an opinion. One I don't share.

THATHURMANATOR
Well we got the OL

Tell me what Linebacker you wanted

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 09:28 PM
The only reason this guy's a Bill is because Al Davis is dead.

Ginger Vitis
04-27-2012, 09:29 PM
Seems like a one trick pony.. Bad pick

jimbohastle51
Chill you have no idea

First i am not upset with pick, we needed a receiver and not a possession one. I get that the playmaking receivers are gone.
second I am not upset with the player. I think its great that he got draft in the 3rd round and that he is getting his shot. ALL those kids work their tail off.

I am upset with our front office for not being prepared. What this came down too is the want to hold their 2 4's and their 2 5's and were not trading up using them. Our front office misjudged the amount of moving in this draft for receivers. apparently out of the teams that have drafted receivers before the Bills they did not see the depth Nix was talking about because they were moving up considerably to get their receivers.

I appreciate your posts Thrum and am not totally venting. I am stating my opinion based on the facts that we all saw and heard Nix saw. I pray the kid succeeds because i do not believe this offense right now will average 20 or more points a game. we have added no extra talent to our offense in FA or the draft half way through it.
We will see going forward what happens. You have to agree though, for Nix who "doesn't like trading picks" to take that kid, that high after watching the top "playmaking" receivers traded up for in front of him makes him look or the front office look like something was wrong in that draft room wether it be an argument over a decision or not projecting well.... something went wrong for that high of a pick to possibly go to waste.

THATHURMANATOR
Thurm were those highlights or lowlights? Other than a couple of wide open TDs all i saw was a returner running into the crowd, a receiver with no moves, drops balls, and fumbles.

Isn't Parrish better than this guy?
Yeah those 2 50 yard plus lowlight TDs. You guys are ridiculous.

Like a bunch of spoiled brats who didn't get their toy.

A toy that truthfully none of us know enough about to really make a good decision

jimbohastle51
04-27-2012, 09:32 PM
Well we got the OL

Tell me what Linebacker you wanted

You right here. their is no Linebackers that fit our D ranked high enough to take. You also have to admit that the second that Glenn was drafted we should have been dangling our extremely high 3rd round pick and one of our 4th's to move up in the middle of the second and take one of the better receivers. These teams are trading down for peanuts. It would have been easy to facilitate a trade if we tried.

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 09:33 PM
First i am not upset with pick, we needed a receiver and not a possession one. I get that the playmaking receivers are gone.
second I am not upset with the player. I think its great that he got draft in the 3rd round and that he is getting his shot. ALL those kids work their tail off.

I am upset with our front office for not being prepared. What this came down too is the want to hold their 2 4's and their 2 5's and were not trading up using them. Our front office misjudged the amount of moving in this draft for receivers. apparently out of the teams that have drafted receivers before the Bills they did not see the depth Nix was talking about because they were moving up considerably to get their receivers.

I appreciate your posts Thrum and am not totally venting. I am stating my opinion based on the facts that we all saw and heard Nix saw. I pray the kid succeeds because i do not believe this offense right now will average 20 or more points a game. we have added no extra talent to our offense in FA or the draft half way through it.
We will see going forward what happens. You have to agree though, for Nix who "doesn't like trading picks" to take that kid, that high after watching the top "playmaking" receivers traded up for in front of him makes him look or the front office look like something was wrong in that draft room wether it be an argument over a decision or not projecting well.... something went wrong for that high of a pick to possibly go to waste.Again what the **** are you talking about? Not prepared HOW????

First two picks EXACTLY who the vast majority of fans wanted. MANY of which wanted the guy we got in the second in the first.

Then they trade up for a guy it is obvious they really liked and they are unprepared??? GET REAL.

I don't know one thing about the WR other than he is fast as ****. Tell me more oh draft armchair gurus....

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 09:34 PM
You right here. their is no Linebackers that fit our D ranked high enough to take. You also have to admit that the second that Glenn was drafted we should have been dangling our extremely high 3rd round pick and one of our 4th's to move up in the middle of the second and take one of the better receivers. These teams are trading down for peanuts. It would have been easy to facilitate a trade if we tried.
This post has not basis. Who knows what they were trying to do and what was available. All heresay in your own mind..

Marvelous
04-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Rotf @ the Al Davis comment/joke. That post alone lowered my blood pressure.
Thurm- I wasn't sold on any 1 LB, but Burfict from AZ state, or Lindsey from Pitt.
--guys, I like you, want our team to ImProve. Hard to gauge the offense once Fred went down,cause we were str8 ballin!
--what's our Lee Evans pick?

Bert102176
04-27-2012, 09:35 PM

has speed, doesn't get open much, doesn't have great hands what a great ***** pick

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Again what the **** are you talking about? Not prepared HOW????

First two picks EXACTLY who the vast majority of fans wanted. MANY of which wanted the guy we got in the second in the first.

Then they trade up for a guy it is obvious they really liked and they are unprepared??? GET REAL.

I don't know one thing about the WR other than he is fast as ****. Tell me more oh draft armchair gurus....
http://hyperlogos.org/files/images/comical_ali.jpg

Ginger Vitis
Tell me more oh draft armchair gurus....

I liked the 1st 2 picks and hate the Graham pick.. Is it inevitable you wil lend up loving every pick?

Mr. Miyagi

A toy that truthfully none of us know enough about to really make a good decision
What are you neighbors with this guy or something?

I honestly don't know anything about him and that video is the first I've seen any of him and I wasn't impressed especially if that's supposed to be his best game.

Hey I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised but based on that video I didn't see how he was worth our 3rd round pick.

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 09:37 PM
has speed, doesn't get open much, doesn't have great hands what a great ***** pick
Did you deduce this from this video you just watched because you don't know who the guy is?

A video in fact where he catches all but one catchable pass?

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 09:40 PM
What are you neighbors with this guy or something?

I honestly don't know anything about him and that video is the first I've seen any of him and I wasn't impressed especially if that's supposed to be his best game.

Hey I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised but based on that video I didn't see how he was worth our 3rd round pick.
No just disgusted and sickened by hearing people complain and whine and ***** about things they don't know anything about but then act like they are experts.

Something about that makes my blood boil...

Not sure why. I need to calm down. I wish people were like me and willing to learn about things and give them a chance before making rush off the cuff judgements.

Marvelous
04-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Can I suggest an alternative p. o. v.
-critique the position or type of play at that position like "speed WR"
--now is speed WR who u,me like,wanted th our 3rd rounder/last pick of the day?
----at this point there's only a handful of players I am familiar with & I do t want them just because I k ow who they are, so I'm forced to assume they are all a mystery, but the position IS-NOT a mystery. So this is my complaint. And that stupid commercial with the mom & daughter boohooong over her moving out. Ugh!

Ginger Vitis
04-27-2012, 09:43 PM
I wish people were like me and willing to learn

I didn't know much about Graham before the draft.. After he was drafted I learned the Bills reached by at least 2 rounds to take him

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 09:44 PM
I didn't know much about Graham before the draft.. After he was drafted I learned the Bills reached by at least 2 rounds to take him
:lmao:

this post made my night

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Great analysis..... :puke:

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 09:45 PM
:lmao:

this post made my night
You would laugh at ******ed things.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 09:50 PM
You would laugh at ******ed things.

I also learned tonight that you're a Buffalo Bills employee. Prahps:up:

jimbohastle51
04-27-2012, 09:50 PM

Nix said himself that he did not see the amount of trades happening that were going on.
I don't have a problem with their top 2 picks. and it really didn't take a bunch of strategy to stay at their top 2 picks and take the BPA, we a talking about 2 players in the top 50 picks. Unless you are completely in love with one guy you can sit and get very good players in the top 50.
You not knowing one thing about the wide receiver is fine as well, but i do. If i could sit with you a about 5 minutes of tape i would point out and show you, your 2-50 yard TD's and then i would show you him getting shut down at the line of scrimmage by DB's. I will then show you the cornerbacks he faced, NO elite competition, and when he did face reasonably talented teams he was matched up with there second and 3rd corners if not a safety when he was getting over the top (occasionally).
<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="3">2011 Game Log</td><td colspan="5" class="textcenter">Receiving</td><td colspan="5" class="textcenter">Rushing</td></tr> <tr class="colhead"><td>DATE</td><td>OPP</td><td>RESULT </td><td class="textright" title="Total receptions">REC</td> <td class="textright" title="Total receiving yards">YDS</td> <td class="textright" title="Receiving yards per game">AVG</td> <td class="textright" title="Longest reception">LNG</td> <td class="textright" title="Receiving touchdowns">TD</td> <td class="textright bleft" title="Rushing attempts">ATT</td> <td class="textright" title="Total rushing yards">YDS</td> <td class="textright" title="Average yards per carry">AVG</td> <td class="textright" title="Longest run">LNG</td> <td class="textright" title="Rushing touchdowns">TD</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>9/3</td><td>Liberty (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2335/liberty-flames)</td><td>W 43-21 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312460152) </td><td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">7</td> <td class="textright">7.0</td> <td class="textright">7</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>9/10</td><td>@Wake Forest (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/154/wake-forest-demon-deacons)</td><td>L 34-27 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312530154) </td><td class="textright">6</td> <td class="textright">117</td> <td class="textright">19.5</td> <td class="textright">63</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td>9/17</td><td>South Alabama (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/6/south-alabama-jaguars)</td><td>W 35-13 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=312600152) </td><td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">128</td> <td class="textright">25.6</td> <td class="textright">67</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>9/22</td><td>@Cincinnati (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2132/cincinnati-bearcats)</td><td>L 44-14 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312652132) </td><td class="textright">7</td> <td class="textright">176</td> <td class="textright">25.1</td> <td class="textright">87</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td>10/1</td><td>Georgia Tech (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/59/georgia-tech-yellow-jackets)</td><td>L 45-35 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312740152) </td><td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>10/8</td><td>Central Michigan (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2117/central-michigan-chippewas)</td><td>W 38-24 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312810152) </td><td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">56</td> <td class="textright">28.0</td> <td class="textright">47</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">1</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td>10/22</td><td>@Virginia (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/258/virginia-cavaliers)</td><td>W 28-14 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312950258) </td><td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">8</td> <td class="textright">4.0</td> <td class="textright">7</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">1</td> <td class="textright">-5</td> <td class="textright">-5.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>10/29</td><td>@Florida State (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/52/florida-state-seminoles)</td><td>L 34-0 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313020052) </td><td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">39</td> <td class="textright">7.8</td> <td class="textright">17</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td>11/5</td><td>North Carolina (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/153/north-carolina-tar-heels)</td><td>W 13-0 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313090152) </td><td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">12</td> <td class="textright">12.0</td> <td class="textright">12</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>11/12</td><td>@Boston College (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/103/boston-college-eagles)</td><td>L 14-10 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313160103) </td><td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">10</td> <td class="textright">5.0</td> <td class="textright">9</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td>11/19</td><td>Clemson (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/228/clemson-tigers)</td><td>W 37-13 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313230152) </td><td class="textright">4</td> <td class="textright">54</td> <td class="textright">13.5</td> <td class="textright">24</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>11/26</td><td>Maryland (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/120/maryland-terrapins)</td><td>W 56-41 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313300152) </td><td class="textright">4</td> <td class="textright">34</td> <td class="textright">8.5</td> <td class="textright">13</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="13">BELK BOWL</td></tr></tbody></table>
If you notice, South alabama, Wake Forrest, and Cincinnati are not exactly good or average defensive schools and their secondaries are atrocious. then look at the years before this. The kid was way over drafted but at the end of the day They saw that he was their guy based on talent available at the position.

I resent the arm chair guru comment as well. I do not trash members on here and also you do not know me, who i am, what i do or my knowledge on anything. I do not want to argue this topic. I respect your opinion and have presented you with the statistics from his last college season which was his best. And i did watch him play last year. 3 times on TV and Live at florida state in Tallahassee my friend.

jimbohastle51
04-27-2012, 09:51 PM

Nix said himself that he did not see the amount of trades happening that were going on.
I don't have a problem with their top 2 picks. and it really didn't take a bunch of strategy to stay at their top 2 picks and take the BPA, we a talking about 2 players in the top 50 picks. Unless you are completely in love with one guy you can sit and get very good players in the top 50.
You not knowing one thing about the wide receiver is fine as well, but i do. If i could sit with you a about 5 minutes of tape i would point out and show you, your 2-50 yard TD's and then i would show you him getting shut down at the line of scrimmage by DB's. I will then show you the cornerbacks he faced, NO elite competition, and when he did face reasonably talented teams he was matched up with there second and 3rd corners if not a safety when he was getting over the top (occasionally).
<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="3">2011 Game Log</td><td colspan="5" class="textcenter">Receiving</td><td colspan="5" class="textcenter">Rushing</td></tr> <tr class="colhead"><td>DATE</td><td>OPP</td><td>RESULT </td><td class="textright" title="Total receptions">REC</td> <td class="textright" title="Total receiving yards">YDS</td> <td class="textright" title="Receiving yards per game">AVG</td> <td class="textright" title="Longest reception">LNG</td> <td class="textright" title="Receiving touchdowns">TD</td> <td class="textright bleft" title="Rushing attempts">ATT</td> <td class="textright" title="Total rushing yards">YDS</td> <td class="textright" title="Average yards per carry">AVG</td> <td class="textright" title="Longest run">LNG</td> <td class="textright" title="Rushing touchdowns">TD</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>9/3</td><td>Liberty (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2335/liberty-flames)</td><td>W 43-21 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312460152) </td><td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">7</td> <td class="textright">7.0</td> <td class="textright">7</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>9/10</td><td>@Wake Forest (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/154/wake-forest-demon-deacons)</td><td>L 34-27 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312530154) </td><td class="textright">6</td> <td class="textright">117</td> <td class="textright">19.5</td> <td class="textright">63</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td>9/17</td><td>South Alabama (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/6/south-alabama-jaguars)</td><td>W 35-13 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=312600152) </td><td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">128</td> <td class="textright">25.6</td> <td class="textright">67</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>9/22</td><td>@Cincinnati (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2132/cincinnati-bearcats)</td><td>L 44-14 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312652132) </td><td class="textright">7</td> <td class="textright">176</td> <td class="textright">25.1</td> <td class="textright">87</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td>10/1</td><td>Georgia Tech (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/59/georgia-tech-yellow-jackets)</td><td>L 45-35 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312740152) </td><td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>10/8</td><td>Central Michigan (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2117/central-michigan-chippewas)</td><td>W 38-24 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312810152) </td><td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">56</td> <td class="textright">28.0</td> <td class="textright">47</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">1</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td>10/22</td><td>@Virginia (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/258/virginia-cavaliers)</td><td>W 28-14 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312950258) </td><td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">8</td> <td class="textright">4.0</td> <td class="textright">7</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">1</td> <td class="textright">-5</td> <td class="textright">-5.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>10/29</td><td>@Florida State (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/52/florida-state-seminoles)</td><td>L 34-0 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313020052) </td><td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">39</td> <td class="textright">7.8</td> <td class="textright">17</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td>11/5</td><td>North Carolina (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/153/north-carolina-tar-heels)</td><td>W 13-0 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313090152) </td><td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">12</td> <td class="textright">12.0</td> <td class="textright">12</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>11/12</td><td>@Boston College (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/103/boston-college-eagles)</td><td>L 14-10 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313160103) </td><td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">10</td> <td class="textright">5.0</td> <td class="textright">9</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td>11/19</td><td>Clemson (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/228/clemson-tigers)</td><td>W 37-13 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313230152) </td><td class="textright">4</td> <td class="textright">54</td> <td class="textright">13.5</td> <td class="textright">24</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td>11/26</td><td>Maryland (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/120/maryland-terrapins)</td><td>W 56-41 (http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313300152) </td><td class="textright">4</td> <td class="textright">34</td> <td class="textright">8.5</td> <td class="textright">13</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright bleft">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0.0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="13">BELK BOWL</td></tr></tbody></table>
If you notice, South alabama, Wake Forrest, and Cincinnati are not exactly good or average defensive schools and their secondaries are atrocious. then look at the years before this. The kid was way over drafted but at the end of the day They saw that he was their guy based on talent available at the position.

I resent the arm chair guru comment as well. I do not trash members on here and also you do not know me, who i am, what i do or my knowledge on anything. I do not want to argue this topic. I respect your opinion and have presented you with the statistics from his last college season which was his best. And i did watch him play last year. 3 times on TV and Live at florida state in Tallahassee my friend.

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 09:52 PM
I also learned tonight that you're a Buffalo Bills employee. Prahps:up:
NO

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2012, 09:54 PM

I am sorry I called you an armchair guru.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 09:54 PM

ugh

Night Train
04-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Ourlads Scouting has him as a 3rd round talent that started a little over a year after spending a ton of time running track. 20.79 in the 200 meters is blazing fast.

Anyhow, he had 4 returns ( 2 kick, 2 punts ) for TD's and had a decent 2011 season with 7 TD's, despite lousy QB play.

No doubt a scouts pick but I can't wait to see him. Nix said he's strickly outside with that speed and so that eliminates the deep threat WR concern for now.

Someone in that War room obviously loved what he saw.

jimbohastle51
04-27-2012, 09:59 PM
NO

It shouldn't matter what you do. This is a fan message board. You should be excited about the pick. the kid has wheels and we run a spread offense. He is just going to have to learn to get off press and run routes. It will be hard to put him on the field in any formation under 4 wide receivers though because a safety can roll over to cover him with the corner that is on him and with the short comings (which he could get through) it would be tough for him to get open early in his career. Nix stated we are not done in FA though and will watch the waiver wire which will heat up next week. if you got a proven (not derek hagan) receiver across from Stevie then he could be deadly on the outside running straight and deep. No denying the kids wheels.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 10:00 PM
Ourlads Scouting has him as a 3rd round talent that started a little over a year after spending a ton of time running track. 20.79 in the 200 meters is blazing fast.

Anyhow, he had 4 returns ( 2 kick, 2 punts ) for TD's and had a decent 2011 season with 7 TD's, despite lousy QB play.

No doubt a scouts pick but I can't wait to see him. Nix said he's strickly outside with that speed and so that eliminates the deep threat WR concern for now.

Someone in that War room obviously loved what he saw.
They're obviously hot-boxing the war room, imho.

BertSquirtgum
04-27-2012, 10:02 PM
Who the **** is TJ Graham??

He was a terrible draft choice by the Bills. What happened to BPA Buddy? You're a damned liar.

Ingtar33
The only reason this guy's a Bill is because Al Davis is dead.

probably true.

Bill Cody
TJ is a project. Best shot to get something out of him as a rookie is in the return game. He's going to need to get stronger and learn more about route running. But speed in football is like height in basketball- you can't teach it and it makes a big difference. If he has a brain and a work ethic who knows you might have something.

You guys obsessed with reaching and panic moves are missing the point. If TJ develops it was a good pick. If he doesn't it was a bad pick. Which of those it is is presently unknowable.

Night Train
04-27-2012, 10:06 PM
If he develops it was a good pick. If he doesn't it was a bad pick. Which of those it is is presently unknowable.

That's every pick of every draft.

Bill Cody
04-27-2012, 10:13 PM
That's every pick of every draft.
Not really. Some guys have low ceilings. This guy is a burner.

Mr. Pink
04-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Graham lead the Wolfpack in catches, yards and TDs btw.

mayotm
04-27-2012, 10:22 PM
Graham lead the Wolfpack in catches, yards and TDs btw.Don't let any of the facts get in the way. "I'm a message board scout and I've never heard of him. Thus, he must suck."

Bill Cody
04-27-2012, 10:28 PM
He was a terrible draft choice by the Bills. What happened to BPA Buddy? You're a damned liar.

lol

Mr. Pink
04-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Don't let any of the facts get in the way. "I'm a message board scout and I've never heard of him. Thus, he must suck."

He's not fully polished yet, there's no doubting that but he's a burner and obviously has some sort of skills or else he wouldn't have been NC State's leading WR last season.

I won't pretend to know if the guy is good, great or terrible but I do know if you suck you won't have any production. Whether that be at the NFL level, the college level, high school or pee wee for that matter.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 10:29 PM
I've never heard of him. Thus, he must suck."
It's certainly not a good start...especially for an early 3rd-rounder.

justasportsfan
04-27-2012, 10:35 PM
let me get this straight. We got a 4th for Lee Evans and then used a 3rd on an unproven burner who's Lee's size ?

WTH? Who needs a burne when Fitz can't throw deep anwyas?

mayotm
04-27-2012, 10:38 PM
It's certainly not a good start...especially for an early 3rd-rounder.Being the head message board scout, you would know better than me or anybody else. I'll have to defer to your superior knowledge.

Mr. Pink
04-27-2012, 10:42 PM
let me get this straight. We got a 4th for Lee Evans and then used a 3rd on an unproven burner who's Lee's size ?

WTH? Who needs a burne when Fitz can't throw deep anwyas?

Because we won't be paying Graham an idiotic amount of money to do it, unlike Evans. Plus it should be obvious to everyone by now that Lee is done as an NFL player.

Pretty simple.

Slim
04-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Could play a Torrey Smith/Demayrius Moore kind of role for us this year in the best case scenario.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Being the head message board scout, you would know better than me or anybody else. I'll have to defer to your superior knowledge.

All bull**** aside, what was your honest immediate reaction when you heard the Bills 3rd-rd pick?

kingJofNYC
04-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Don't forget the screen game, we throw a lot of screens, and our WR screen game was weak after the Eagles game. No speed threat.

I don't love it but what are you going to do. Still some good players on the board, some of which we would've been happy with in the 3rd. Marvin Jones is still a possibility.

justasportsfan
04-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Because we won't be paying Graham an idiotic amount of money to do it, unlike Evans. Plus it should be obvious to everyone by now that Lee is done as an NFL player.

Pretty simple.
blah, but we sure paid more than we got for Lee for someone short and won't go up the middle. Same crap people say about Lee. It's loking like we spent a 3rd in someone who's nothing more has ST POTENTIAL.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 10:48 PM

Pretty simple.
It's not obvious to the Jags, although to be fair they're the only team who looked more embarrassing than we did in the 3rd round.

justasportsfan
04-27-2012, 10:54 PM
A Dick Jauron type of pick. Chan in this pick thinks he's smarter than every one else like Dick thought of Maybin. It's a good thing it's only a 3rd.

Mr. Pink
04-27-2012, 10:55 PM
It's not obvious to the Jags, although to be fair they're the only team who looked more embarrassing than we did in the 3rd round.

Are the Jags paying Lee Evans 9 million dollars?

And it's not obvious to the Jags? HAHA

You do realize Evans is now the 4th WR on their depth chart, right?

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 10:56 PM
Are the Jags paying Lee Evans 9 million dollars?

And it's not obvious to the Jags? HAHA

You do realize Evans is now the 4th WR on their depth chart, right?
You said done as an NFL player

Mr. Pink
04-27-2012, 10:57 PM
blah, but we sure paid more than we got for Lee for someone short and won't go up the middle. Same crap people say about Lee. It's loking like we spent a 3rd in someone who's nothing more has ST POTENTIAL.

What do you think you're gonna get for an old hasbeen speed receiver in the NFL?

As players age their skills diminish. Lee offered nothing more than speed, he got older and he's lost a step or two which makes him pretty much useless.

Don't let facts get in the way though.

Meathead
04-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Overall yeah he will serve multiple rolls

sourdough, cinnamon, and of course in buffalo the kummelweck

Mr. Pink
04-27-2012, 10:59 PM
You said done as an NFL player

Look at Lee's stat decline over the past few seasons...wait til you see him do a whole lot of nothing again this year.

Stick a fork in em, he's done.

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 11:02 PM
Look at Lee's stat decline over the past few seasons...wait til you see him do a whole lot of nothing again this year.

Stick a fork in em, he's done.
I agree, I just wanted to potshot the Bills in that other post. It was justified.

justasportsfan
04-27-2012, 11:03 PM
What do you think you're gonna get for an old hasbeen speed receiver in the NFL?

As players age their skills diminish. Lee offered nothing more than speed, he got older and he's lost a step or two which makes him pretty much useless.

Don't let facts get in the way though.
I don't care about releasing Lee. It's that we're replacing him with what seems like an unproven clone of Lee himself. I thought we wanted taller wr's. It's not like Fitz has a rocket arm anyways that he can hit a speester in stride.

Maybe we drafted him to fetch Ralphs depends in a hurry

Bill Cody
04-27-2012, 11:05 PM
I don't care about releasing Lee. It's that we're replacing him with what seems like an unproven clone of Lee himself. I thought we wanted taller wr's. It's not like Fitz has a rocket arm anyways that he can hit a speester in stride.

Maybe we drafted him to fetch Ralphs depends in a hurry

He can help early as a returner. By the time he's ready to contribute as a starter maybe we'll have a different QB.

mayotm
04-27-2012, 11:09 PM
All bull**** aside, what was your honest immediate reaction when you heard the Bills 3rd-rd pick?I don't tend overreact one way or another with any pick. It's silly because we simply don't know how things are going to work out. The mock drafts, top 100 prospects , draft grades, etc are a great form of entertainment. However, 99.9% of us (including me) on the message boards aren't breaking down film and forming our own opinions on players. We simply hear and read some things that may or may not be accurate. I consider myself a very knowledge fan. Yet, I realize I don't know more than the scouts and GM's do. Coming into this draft, most would agree that the major needs were LT, CB, WR, OLB and QB. Three rounds in, the Bills have addressed three of the five needs. Not everybody is going to agree with what they do. I simply don't see the point in crapping all over every pick. Not my style.

Bill Cody
04-27-2012, 11:12 PM
All bull**** aside, what was your honest immediate reaction when you heard the Bills 3rd-rd pick?

I thought "OMG BillsOverDolphins is going to hate this"

justasportsfan
04-27-2012, 11:13 PM
He can help early as a returner. By the time he's ready to contribute as a starter maybe we'll have a different QB.

for a 3rd? thats kinda high unless Chan and Nix thinks that whats left in garbage. Besides, we've got more proven returners already.

FlyingDutchman
04-27-2012, 11:17 PM
We should have Russle Wilson

BillsOverDolphins
04-27-2012, 11:22 PM
I thought "OMG BillsOverDolphins is going to hate this"
Too easy lol

PTI
04-27-2012, 11:25 PM

Too bad Fitz can't even throw it that far.

THATHURMANATOR
04-28-2012, 07:07 AM
Too bad Fitz can't even throw it that far.
Yeah too bad. Saw you were sucking McCoys dick in another thread. We should get him because he has a canon!!! OH WAIT. :ill:

I guess logic doesn't come into play with you!