PDA

View Full Version : Remember Mike Wallace

ghz in pittsburgh
04-27-2012, 10:11 PM
I see a bit of Wallace when I watch his video. Now Wallace at the time of his draft is 1 inch taller and 10lb heavier as well as faster compared to Graham. But the way they play is very similar.

Much of it is depends on his development. Supposedly Graham tracks ball well and has good hands. Personally I expect he may develop route running over time. I do, however, worry about his ability of getting off the scrimmage - something Wallace struggled with coming into NFL but excelled in a year or two.

BloFan4Life
04-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Actually reminds me of his teammate Antonio Brown more.

SeatownBillsFan21
04-27-2012, 10:26 PM
I would be happy if he turns out to be like Brown.

Buffalogic
04-28-2012, 12:14 AM
On tape he looks good and I think Brown is a fairly accurate comparison

acehole
04-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Reminds me of webster that lil black kid on that sitcom a while back..

I see a bit of Wallace when I watch his video. Now Wallace at the time of his draft is 1 inch taller and 10lb heavier as well as faster compared to Graham. But the way they play is very similar.

Much of it is depends on his development. Supposedly Graham tracks ball well and has good hands. Personally I expect he may develop route running over time. I do, however, worry about his ability of getting off the scrimmage - something Wallace struggled with coming into NFL but excelled in a year or two.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-28-2012, 01:27 AM
although its somewhat a suprise pick, he can run like the wind, and he has a great feel...

im excited about the pick!

look guys, you cant teach speed

Oaf
04-28-2012, 01:35 AM
Graham's hands are not good. Look up his combine video on NFL.com. Fine with the pick though.