Travis Lewis

DT's
Josh Chapman
Jared Crick
Jaye Howard
Marcus Fortson
DaJohn Harris
Alameda Ta'Amu

I know there is plenty more prospects out their but i just wanted to give you guys a few. Some obvious ones i left off for character issues like the AZ St. linebacker Vontaze Burfict.

I could see Cousins being one of our 2-4th rounders as well as a Tommy Streeter type receiver (big physical, possession type), or a Josh Norman as Nix made it known he wanted 2 corners out of this draft.

Also I can see a possible trade for McKelvin now. anywhere from the 5th-7th round especially if they draft another corner. McKelvin is already the low man on totem pole, imagine if a top 10 pick and a 4th or 5th round pick (that was drafted by this regime) come in to camp? He would probably be cut loose anyways. They may try to get value out of him now. It has been reported before that a team has inquired (Cleveland).

clumping platelets
04-27-2012, 11:16 PM
We need a 4-3 OLB

BloFan4Life
04-27-2012, 11:16 PM
We need a 4-3 OLB Keenan Robinson.

clumping platelets
04-27-2012, 11:20 PM
I'd like to see us get Crick as well. He was highly rated before his injury.

more cowbell
04-27-2012, 11:27 PM
Crick would be great. Toon...or Keenan Robinaon. If Bobbie massie is still there I don't see how you can pass on him

Bert102176
04-27-2012, 11:32 PM
what MLB's are there?

kingJofNYC
04-27-2012, 11:33 PM
No Given or Jones, dont think either was selected.

FlyingDutchman
04-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Id like to see Case Keenum at some point. He played in a pass happy offense, but hes plenty experienced and pretty accurate. Kinda pissed we didnt go for Wilson though. I think Kelln Moore could be a sleeper

jimbohastle51
04-27-2012, 11:50 PM
what MLB's are there?

i didn't put any inside LB's really. I mean a couple of them can shift inside but as far as drafting a guy who played MLB i just didn't put them out there because i am trying to just list the positions that the Bills have been tied too. I almost didn't put DT's but i remembered them saying they want more depth behind dareus, and williams.

jimbohastle51
04-27-2012, 11:51 PM
No Given or Jones, dont think either was selected.

They were not selected, i just didn't list them. Nothing against their talents. I was just trying to list some of the names at positions of need. They could very well be in play.

Pecan
04-28-2012, 01:15 AM
TL;DR I want the bills to take Kellen Moore, Vontaze Burfict, and Tank Carder.

I not sure about the "plan" Nix and co. have in order for this draft but It would be nice if the Bills took some risks instead of filling special teams spots. I think Tank Carder, Burfect and Kellen Moore would not only take care on needs but also give the bills a higher ceiling of return in regards to talent. *note - im not just saying these player because i have heard of them but in past years players with more notoriety in college seem to have better chances of hitting. could be wrong.

acehole
04-28-2012, 01:19 AM
T's
Bobbie Massie

WR's

Nick Toon

DB's

Josh Norman

OLB's

Tank Carder
Josh Kaddu

DT's

Alameda Ta'Amu

Pecan
04-28-2012, 01:35 AM
Also, the thing about Kellen Moore is its no secret that just about every casual college football fan wants him but the experts dont like him, which is fine but I personally love the Bill Parcells QB criteria 26-27-60 which Andy Dalton fit the best last year and that turned out well. Dalton also went to a school very comparable to Moore's yet their skills are slightly different but I would give the edge to Moore in terms of intangibles. Again, just like Russel Wilson, if Moore was 6'3 he would be 1st to 2nd rounder (Arm strength issues in mind.) Bottom line is if the Bills get Moore they will have a good back up if not some one who will start and flourish someday and just dont want a few inches in height preventing that, nor do i want him viewed as 7th rounder because there will be a team who falls in love and takes him in the 4-6th rnd.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-28-2012, 02:00 AM
tank carder is someone i would like in rd 4 along with josh norman...

mcnutt and ronnell lewis would be on my board as well...

i like maze too

bluerosekiller
04-28-2012, 03:50 AM
I think Kellen Moore is being seriously overlooked & undervalued as well.
I'd be thrilled with this draft if they choose him & they also come away with a Juron Criner or McNutt as well. Either one of which could develop into a potent weapon.
As for Moore?
I'd be confident with him as a back up to Fitz & it would allow the team to discard the bumbling Thigpen once & for all.

Night Train
04-28-2012, 04:42 AM
Good stuff and agree with the McKelvin idea.

Another OT, 1-2 CB's, maybe a speed TE, a OLB..those are my guesses. with the last 6 picks..

Night Train
04-28-2012, 04:45 AM
The only QB I really like who's left is Chandler Harnish of No. Illini . He's Russell Wilson with more size.
6-2 220 with a good arm. A rollout QB who is deadly accurate and would fit the Gailey idea of a QB with incredible athleticism.

YardRat
04-28-2012, 05:46 AM
IMO we still need to get...QB, C, OLB, ILB, CB, FS, and WR. Can't fill all seven though with six picks.

Don't Panic
04-28-2012, 06:42 AM
QB's
Kirk Cousins
BJ Coleman

WR's
Tommy Streeter
Nick Toon
Juron Criner

DB's
Chase Minnfield

OLB's
Ronnell Lewis
Terrell Manning
Josh Kaddu

That's my list for the next two rounds (added Manning... he'd be a great fit). OL and DT can come after that IMO. We need an OLB... if Cousins is still there we could snag him with the first 4th and then one of the OLBs with the second 4th. If he's gone, we could go OLB and then WR/CB with the second 4th. In that case, I'd take a flyer on Coleman in the 6th. I'm really big on Minnifield... love to find a way to get him. Love the McKelvin trade idea, especially if its a 4th. Might still do it for a 5th too. Not ready to fully give up on the guy, but its going to be tough for him to ever succeed here.

mysticsoto
04-28-2012, 06:44 AM
Crick and Massie are probably currently the highest value picks at this point. We don't need either right now...but if we're taking BPA, they will probably get serious consideration.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Time to roll the dice on Burflict.

mrbojanglezs
04-28-2012, 08:56 AM
I would like BJ Coleman in the 5th

Yasgur's Farm
04-28-2012, 08:58 AM
Buddy has stated he wanted 2 T's and 2 CB's... That said... With 6 picks remaining... BPA weighted by need in the following order,

1 OLB
1 QB
1 T
1 CB
1 WR
1 C

That translates to Cousins/Coleman and Massie in the 4th IMO.

wmoz11
04-28-2012, 09:03 AM
Juron Criner for a late WR?

Captain gameboy
04-28-2012, 09:56 AM
The Bills always follow a pattern, though it is not easy to immediately discern.

In year's past, it was white defensive ends.
Then it was guys with knee injuries.

Now its guys whose last name begins with G.

This draft stuff isn't all that hard.

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 10:07 AM
would love Tommy Streeter

wmoz11
04-28-2012, 10:19 AM
I'd love to get Cousins, Criner, and one of the OLBs (Keenan Robinson or Lewis from OK).

djjimkelly
04-28-2012, 10:20 AM
i think kellen moore has zero chance of being drafted

and i wouldnt mind the bills drafting cousins

Skooby
04-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Please trade McKelvin, like now.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-28-2012, 10:28 AM
my top available-

qb
cousins
moore

wr
joe adams
mcnutt
criner
toon
hemingway
keshawn martin
bj cunningham
maze

ot
massie
mccants
zebrie sanders
datko-medical*
mosley
joe long
jeff adams

dt
chapman
crick
winn
marcus forston

de
cam johnson
malik jackson
massaquoi
lindsey-pitt
crawford

lb
robinson
bradham
ronnell lewis
travis lewis
manning

ilb
michael johnson
carder
burfict
adrian cole
ryan baker
jerrell harris

cb
boykin
norman
blanton
menzie
asa jackson
dennard
judie
ron brooks
cliff harris

s
trenton robinson
antonio allen

Michael82
04-28-2012, 11:16 AM
I want Kirk Cousins!

wmoz11
04-28-2012, 11:18 AM
I want Kirk Cousins!

Just came to post this. We're probably going OLB, and I'm good with that, but I really like Cousins a lot.

Michael82
04-28-2012, 11:32 AM
**** you Washington! You already have RGIII! Why did you give up all those 1st round picks only to draft Cousins in the 4th? :shakeno:

YardRat
04-28-2012, 11:42 AM
QB
C
OLB :check:
ILB
CB
FS
WR

YardRat
04-28-2012, 12:26 PM
QB