PDA

View Full Version : Bills Superbowl questions.

Novacane
07-04-2003, 10:10 AM
I'm bored and dreaming of the Bills returning to the Super Bowl so I have a couple questions for you all.

1. If the Bills make it to the Super Bowl(I know its a big if) this year how many will go to Houston for the game?

2. Did you attend any of our previous SB's?

If they make it I will definately be going. My brother and I went to xxvii in Pasedena. It's an awesome experience. I can only imagine how awesome it would be to be there when the bills win.

BillsOwnAll
07-04-2003, 10:22 AM
i wish!

StillLurkin
07-04-2003, 10:48 AM
i could only dream! i was all set to buy 2 season tickets this year, until i broke both upper and lower ball joints as well as the tie rod ends on my truck. that ate up all that extra $$ and more.

mvb1781
07-04-2003, 12:30 PM
I will 100% be in houston if the bills r there my buddies r tryin to plan spring break for next year and i told them im in unless the bills go to the superbowl then all my money is goin towards that

Mr. Miyagi
07-04-2003, 09:17 PM
I'll be at home watching it on TV either way.

And extra $$$ I have goes to feed and clothe the kids. :(

JefftheBillsfan
07-04-2003, 09:43 PM
i cant even afford individual tickets....

to a regular season game

ublinkwescore
07-04-2003, 09:59 PM
I only plan on attending a single Bills game - on December 21st of this year - if I can get someone who's old enough to rent a car to go with me, or find someone who lives near the Ralph that would be willing to pick me up the friday or saturday before we squish the fish, and drop me back off later on on Sunday. I've still gotta go talk to a Travel agent see if I can't find an Amtrak, or a bus that will take me to SFO or Sacramento or Oakland airport and back to Merced where my car will be waiting for me.

ublinkwescore
07-04-2003, 10:01 PM
I can, now that I've got my new car paid off - that is such a burden off my chest - I can start saving money now.

AND SPENDING IT - not - only for the bills game against Miami - I'm only young once.

northernbillfan
07-04-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
i cant even afford individual tickets....

to a regular season game

I can't afford to pay attention....

But I'll be watching the game from the frozen tundra of Edmonton.

Here's :pray:Ing the Bills will be there.

CajunBillsBacker
07-05-2003, 01:33 AM
If the Bills make it to Houston, I would probably make the 5 hour drive to Houston and hang out all week enjoying the nfl experience and all, but unless I win some kinda drawing or something for tickets, I doubt I will attend because my last name is not Trump, Kennedy, or Rockefeller.

Jan Reimers
07-05-2003, 11:48 AM
Will probably go - have never attended one.

MDFINFAN
07-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
I only plan on attending a single Bills game - on December 21st of this year - if I can get someone who's old enough to rent a car to go with me, or find someone who lives near the Ralph that would be willing to pick me up the friday or saturday before we squish the fish, and drop me back off later on on Sunday. I've still gotta go talk to a Travel agent see if I can't find an Amtrak, or a bus that will take me to SFO or Sacramento or Oakland airport and back to Merced where my car will be waiting for me.

At least the one game you go to, you'll be able to see the AFC representative for the SB,,the Mighty Miami Dolphins..so enjoy that..I was going to leave you alone until you say squish the fish, then I knew you were the one to attack..:boom:

Demon
07-05-2003, 02:24 PM
I'm a college student whos looking to move out prolly next summer, so money would be tight. I would prolly drive to Buffalo though and watch the game at a sports bar with Bills fans and then prolly wait for the team to return home.

But if they Bills would make it, i would try to make it to Houston, but the keyword being try. lol