PDA

View Full Version : Love the Sanders pick!!!

X-Era
04-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Your talking about a guy who was in discussions as a 2nd round LT prospect.

At a minimum he could develop into a solid swing tackle backup. It's very possible that this guy could develop into a starting LT IMO. No, It won't be soon. But, it's possible.

Love the line depth right now.

Where we picked and what he could be? I give this an A.

mjt328
04-28-2012, 01:28 PM

At a minimum he could develop into a solid swing tackle backup. It's very possible that this guy could develop into a starting LT IMO. No, It won't be soon. But, it's possible.

I agree.
Until the Senior Bowl, he was generally considered a second round pick.

With the exception of Round 3, I think we've done an EXCELLENT job of finding great value and still filling needs.

Scumbag College
04-28-2012, 01:28 PM
THe last few years the Bills OL has always gotten beaten up and have had lots of injuries. It would be good to start a season with 8 or 9 lineman that can come in on a Sunday and not get your QB and RBs killed.

ddaryl
04-28-2012, 01:29 PM
unbelievable he is still on the board

bigbub2352
04-28-2012, 01:30 PM
love all the picks so far in 3rd day..size and speed things u cant teach...still think we need a backup center and qb...and another wr

X-Era
04-28-2012, 01:35 PM
We just got Tank Carder who is a very very good prospect at this point... Love our day 3.

Oaf
04-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Question: what's our depth at G/C? Lev, Wood, Urbik, Rhinehart, (Glenn)?

Slim
04-28-2012, 01:42 PM

Keith Williams, Colin Brown, Jasper.

ddaryl
04-28-2012, 01:49 PM

Buddy likes OT that can play G rather then pure G's

I imagine we will be keeping more T's then G's this year.

X-Era
04-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Question: what's our depth at G/C? Lev, Wood, Urbik, Rhinehart, (Glenn)?So as is usually the case with us lately, several of our OT's can play OG and vice versa. Don't be surprised to hear that both Glenn and Sanders take snaps at OG.

DesertFox24
04-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Buddy said he wanted a later developmental OT.

I finally Like our OT depth, might be young this year but in 2013 season we could have the best tackle DEPTH not best tackles in the nfl.

SaviorEdwards
04-28-2012, 02:56 PM
I hope he will get out of his stance when he plays for us.

Night Train
04-28-2012, 04:34 PM
He has great feet and upside.

Needs to hit the weight room as he got pushed around at the Senior Bowl. His stock fell immediately.

I do like the pick. Just hit the weight room and you may have something really good within the year.

SaviorEdwards
04-28-2012, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpapY5PiMTk&feature=share

Sanders in action :pimped: He will never get confused with FSU alum Primetime

jimbohastle51
04-28-2012, 07:54 PM

I have seen him play in Tallahassee probably 8 times and he is a really solid player! He just lacks a little bit of the work ethic but he will get how thing work when he gets to an NFL practice. between him and Glenn i am fairly confident we got 2 solid contributors that will be at the tackle position on our 53 man roster for years to come.

Spiderweb
04-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Buddy likes OT that can play G rather then pure G's

I imagine we will be keeping more T's then G's this year.
Buddy isn't the only open, even for the Bills. Anyone remember Ruben Brown? He was a tackle in College.