PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Easley

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 06:30 PM
I guess Buddy has a lot of faith in his rehab/condition? Great draft except for ignoring the WR need--that NC State scrub notwithstanding.

THATHURMANATOR
04-28-2012, 06:32 PM
I don't have any faith in this guy. The NC State guy better be something. I can't stand Jones.

ThunderGun
04-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Evidently. Whatever, you cant fill every spot in one draft. on paper, it looks like our onoy holes are at qb and wr. I wonder what our draft will look like next year......

THATHURMANATOR
04-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Maybe a vet is available at cut time.

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Evidently. Whatever, you cant fill every spot in one draft. on paper, it looks like our onoy holes are at qb and wr. I wonder what our draft will look like next year......
WR
QB
TE
SS
DT/DE depth

THATHURMANATOR
04-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Probably right outside of TE because I don't think they give a **** about TE.

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Probably right outside of TE because I don't think they give a **** about TE.
We have one mediocre TE and no good back-ups. Would be a good idea to draft there. Personally, i'd like Peterson from LSU as an UDFA

Ginger Vitis
04-28-2012, 06:46 PM
I wonder what our draft will look like next year......

1st Round Possibilities.... Matt Barkley..Tyler Bray.. Trevor Wilson..Landry Jones

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 06:47 PM
I'd sell a kidney for Barkley. Maybe even a testicle too.

ThunderGun
04-28-2012, 06:50 PM
1st Round Possibilities.... Matt Barkley..Tyler Bray.. Trevor Wilson..Landry Jones
Right. I bet we make a move for one of them. It appears that Buddy is building the rest if the team, while Fitz serves as steward. Then, we draft a rookie, and insert him into a great situation, like Baltimore did with flacco.

THATHURMANATOR
04-28-2012, 07:05 PM
I'd give my right ass cheek.

jimbohastle51
04-28-2012, 07:17 PM
The team is going to have to find a FA now. the second half of last year no one stepped up on the other side of Stevie. I am pretty surprised they basically ignored the position and just took a situational receiver.

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 07:20 PM
The team is going to have to find a FA now. the second half of last year no one stepped up on the other side of Stevie. I am pretty surprised they basically ignored the position and just took a situational receiver.
+1

We badly need another reliable threat at WR

THATHURMANATOR
04-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Nelson had 61 for 700, but he is solely a possession guy.
We needed a guy to stretch the field.

Slim
04-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Nelson had 61 for 700, but he is solely a possession guy.
We needed a guy to stretch the field.

Word has it that Stephen Hawking beat Nelson in a foot race while he was at Florida.

Beebe's Kid
04-28-2012, 08:02 PM
I think they just drafted the field stretcher.

Goobylal
04-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Easley is healthy. He'll be the #2 WR unless Graham beats him out.

Meathead
04-28-2012, 09:35 PM
Word has it that Stephen Hawking beat Nelson in a foot race while he was at Florida.
its disgusting you would make fun of a guy in that situation. just because hes white

The Spaz
04-28-2012, 09:37 PM
David Nelson is half white.

Meathead
04-28-2012, 09:42 PM
hawking isnt fast but he wheels excellent routes

shakey hands though, mainly a lap catcher

Captain Obvious
04-28-2012, 09:42 PM
its disgusting you would make fun of a guy in that situation. just because hes white

You still get your rocks off on these jokes..So old and tired

Meathead
04-28-2012, 09:45 PM
i think chan ignores drafting the te position because hes convinced he can just create one when he needs it. he totally created chandler, if they lose him they will just find another big guy with decent hands and coach him up. they free up their wrs mainly by setting picks and blocking right after the catch so they dont need a great catching te talent anyway

Meathead
04-28-2012, 09:49 PM
buddy was pretty adament they feel graham is an outside wr so i dont think they see him as a specialty guy at all. i think they will give him first team reps all through training camp and give him every chance to win that job

Meathead
04-28-2012, 09:51 PM
You still get your rocks off on these jokes..So old and tired
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3681/boeingb47brocketassiste.jpg

ServoBillieves
04-28-2012, 09:55 PM
I'd give my right ass cheek.
I'd give Bender's first born son.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OSQO7eum79A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tatonka
04-28-2012, 10:03 PM
based on all the crying you did this weekend, i assumed you had a vagina...

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 10:11 PM
based on all the crying you did this weekend, i assumed you had a vagina...

Still no answer at the WR position. I apologize if i don't drink from the Bills' semen pond like you do.

mysticsoto
04-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Still no answer at the WR position. I apologize if i don't drink from the Bills' semen pond like you do.

I think you're overreacting on the WR thing. Before injuries decimated our Oline and Fitz' ribs, we were scoring 30+ ppg.

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 10:13 PM
I think you're overreacting on the WR thing. Before injuries decimated our Oline and Fitz' ribs, we were scoring 30+ ppg.
No, we weren't. You need big time receiving threats (be it TE's, WRs) to win in today's game. The rules and evolution of the game all make it a passing league. Those who have 2 good receivers generally do pretty well now

Tatonka
04-28-2012, 10:15 PM
i didnt say i'm sold.. i just dont cry like a 10 year old girl and over react to everything.. i know its shocking, but i'd prefer to actually see them on the field before i form an opinion.. and considering that your basing 100% of your knowledge on this kid from a couple of "draft experts" and some internet blogs you've read, i'd say that it might serve you better to do the same as well..

"better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your an idiot, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln.

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 10:20 PM
i didnt say i'm sold.. i just dont cry like a 10 year old girl and over react to everything.. i know its shocking, but i'd prefer to actually see them on the field before i form an opinion.. and considering that your basing 100% of your knowledge on this kid from a couple of "draft experts" and some internet blogs you've read, i'd say that it might serve you better to do the same as well..

"better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your an idiot, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln.

Tatonka, don't you think I want the Bills to be great? To be a "good" fan do I have to agree with every decision that is made?

I'll admit (like you guys don't know already), I was raging mad when they didn't take Michael Floyd. IN MY OPINION (and I'm not a GM, so whatever) I think he gives us a much better chance to compete than Stephon Gilmore. Trading up to get a late-round one-trick pony also was infuriating. Drafting a 27 y/o guard over Tommy Streeter was also frustrating. 2nd, both 4th and 5th, and 7th rd picks I'm all for and thought we did very well.

I hope to hell I'm proven wrong, but WR is still a MAJOR need, imho.

mysticsoto
04-28-2012, 10:24 PM
No, we weren't. You need big time receiving threats (be it TE's, WRs) to win in today's game. The rules and evolution of the game all make it a passing league. Those who have 2 good receivers generally do pretty well now

Wk1 Bills vs Chiefs - 41-7
Wk2 Bills vs Raiders - 38-35
Wk3 Bills vs Patriots - 34-31
Wk4 Bills vs Bengals - 20-23
Wk5 Bills vs Eagles - 31-24
Wk6 Bills vs Giants - 24-27
Wk7 Bye
Wk8 Bills vs Redskins - 23-0

Avg 27.28 ppg. I rounded up to 30. So sue me...

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Wk1 Bills vs Chiefs - 41-7
Wk2 Bills vs Raiders - 38-35
Wk3 Bills vs Patriots - 34-31
Wk4 Bills vs Bengals - 20-23
Wk5 Bills vs Eagles - 31-24
Wk6 Bills vs Giants - 24-27
Wk7 Bye
Wk8 Bills vs Redskins - 23-0

Avg 27.28 ppg. I rounded up to 30. So sue me...
So you think we're good at WR?

mysticsoto
04-28-2012, 10:43 PM

I'm saying it's not in a disaster state as you are trying to make it sound. Could it be better? Sure. But when our secondary is getting lots of interceptions and running them back for TDs, you might think back and say, "Hey, maybe getting a good secondary to complete our defense overhaul wasn't such a bad idea".

If our Offense was having a hard time scoring, I'd be worried. Last yr, they showed they could score. Frankly, I rather we implement a run oriented attack anyway, but that's just me.

Jersey1031
04-28-2012, 10:47 PM
if easley is healthy, he's going to be a great second or third option... lots of yards after catch. kid can play. you can't really count that heart ailment against him. this guy was a walk on at school, and quickly became the best WR we've ever had at UConn. i've still got hope for my fellow husky

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Running the ball well isn't a necessity anymore (even though we did fine when Freddie was healthy). I hope I'm wrong about the Gilmore pick, but imo CB became less pressing a need than WR as soon as we added pass-rushers. A good pass-rush can mask bad-to-mediocre secondaries anyways.

Floyd and Stevie on the outside with FJ/CJ at RB and behind our revamped O-line? Pretty ****ing scary, tbh

Dozerdog
04-28-2012, 10:51 PM

shakey hands though, mainly a lap catcherHe has a high motor- It's electric and runs on a car battery

He trash talks alot with that synthetic voice too

Tatonka
04-28-2012, 10:56 PM
you said it yourself.. the bills needed someone to stretch the field.. this guy might be the best "stretch the field" wr in the draft.. i dont know enough about the guy to make an informed decision.. the fact that they traded a 7th rounder to get the guy they wanted doesnt really matter to me.. i dont think you have to agree with everything to be a good fan.. but i do believe that it is much more prudent to be objective about the pick.. the problem is that when you fall in love with one player, like floyd.. and i will admit, i was on the stephen hill wagon and was pissed when the jets got him.. you set yourself up for disappointment.. overall, they wanted a guy to get deep and they got what THEY think is the best option in the draft for that.. will he end up being that? i dont know.. but he is a big enough guy at 6 ft (the comparisons i saw to parrish all weekend are ridiculous) to play outside and do that.. if anything, he seems to be more like lee evans.. im willing to give the guy a chance.. the draft really did a great job of filling all the IMMEDIATE needs we have.. QB would have been nice, but its not an immediate need.. and another wr would have been nice, but again, they got the one they needed for the immediate need to get deep, if their evaluation of the kid is right..

lets just wait and see.

Tatonka
04-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Running the ball well isn't a necessity anymore (even though we did fine when Freddie was healthy). I hope I'm wrong about the Gilmore pick, but imo CB became less pressing a need than WR as soon as we added pass-rushers. A good pass-rush can mask bad-to-mediocre secondaries anyways.

Floyd and Stevie on the outside with FJ/CJ at RB and behind our revamped O-line? Pretty ****ing scary, tbh

and i disagree that the cb pick wasnt as much of a need.. mcgee cant be relied on.. mcelvin has not played like a top 10 pick, williams is still and unknown for the most part.. so who is our stud CB to shut town the top guy for the other team.. when we were healthy, scoring wasnt our problem. Stopping guys was.

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 11:01 PM
you said it yourself.. the bills needed someone to stretch the field.. this guy might be the best "stretch the field" wr in the draft.. i dont know enough about the guy to make an informed decision.. the fact that they traded a 7th rounder to get the guy they wanted doesnt really matter to me.. i dont think you have to agree with everything to be a good fan.. but i do believe that it is much more prudent to be objective about the pick.. the problem is that when you fall in love with one player, like floyd.. and i will admit, i was on the stephen hill wagon and was pissed when the jets got him.. you set yourself up for disappointment.. overall, they wanted a guy to get deep and they got what THEY think is the best option in the draft for that.. will he end up being that? i dont know.. but he is a big enough guy at 6 ft (the comparisons i saw to parrish all weekend are ridiculous) to play outside and do that.. if anything, he seems to be more like lee evans.. im willing to give the guy a chance.. the draft really did a great job of filling all the IMMEDIATE needs we have.. QB would have been nice, but its not an immediate need.. and another wr would have been nice, but again, they got the one they needed for the immediate need to get deep, if their evaluation of the kid is right..

lets just wait and see.

Fair points, and I admittedly set myself up for disappointment. I wanted elite WR(s) BADLY, especially after watching the NFL unfold last season. I thought we had one of those guys dead in our sights at 10, but we passed. It sucks, but hopefully this no-name 3rd rounder can be something.

C'est la vie.

Tatonka
04-28-2012, 11:03 PM
i reserve the right to curse the pick at the end of training camp.. lots can happen before that.

BillsOverDolphins
04-28-2012, 11:05 PM
i reserve the right to curse the pick at the end of training camp.. lots can happen before that.

on the flipside, if he ends up being a Torrey Smith type or some other HR hitter, I'll glady eat the buffet of crow that'll be served here.

thenry20
04-28-2012, 11:53 PM

shakey hands though, mainly a lap catcher

So sad, so very sad.

It's funny only upon his death will Dr. Hawking be iconicized like Einstein.

BillsWin
04-29-2012, 12:09 AM
I think having Stevie 100% healthy, Easley 100% healthy and a vertical threat like Graham with our current crop of second team pass catchers (Roosevelt, Jones etc.) we may be better off at WR than most people think. We could still use an upgrade but can survive the season on what we've got if they stay healthy. People forget that our offense was actually pretty good when everyone was healthy.

ddaryl
04-29-2012, 08:12 AM
Easley is healthy. He'll be the #2 WR unless Graham beats him out.
I think Nelson is the #2 and Easley, if he can prove to be healthy and make the team, will earn his touches as the year progresses.

We run 4 and 5 WR sets often enough to where Easley will be brought along at a pace IMO.

Goobylal
04-29-2012, 10:34 AM
The Bills are fine at WR. Stop kvetching.

BillsOverDolphins
04-29-2012, 10:50 AM
The Bills are fine at WR. Stop kvetching.
If you really believe that then i suggest following a different sport.

Turf
04-29-2012, 10:55 AM
I doubt Easly will finish the preseason healthy. They really have to get over him and look beyond. Same with Merriman.

Goobylal
04-29-2012, 10:59 AM
I think Nelson is the #2 and Easley, if he can prove to be healthy and make the team, will earn his touches as the year progresses.

We run 4 and 5 WR sets often enough to where Easley will be brought along at a pace IMO.
Nelson won't play on the outside. He'll stay in the slot. Easley will be the outside guy, aka the #2 WR. Or Graham will be.

Goobylal
04-29-2012, 11:00 AM
If you really believe that then i suggest following a different sport.
Hear me now, believe me later. IDC.

Goobylal
04-29-2012, 11:01 AM
I doubt Easly will finish the preseason healthy. They really have to get over him and look beyond. Same with Merriman.
Why, because he's "injury-prone?" And that's based on what?

BillsOverDolphins
04-29-2012, 11:06 AM
Give Easley one more chance. If he can't stay healthy (or he sucks) kick him to the curb after this year. Merriman just needs to go already.

YardRat
04-29-2012, 11:22 AM

lets just wait and see.
Not that I'm being contrary, but I'd rather have Graham be compared to Parrish than a guy we traded because he didn't fit the system.

I'm not a huge fan of the WR pick myself, and it will be interesting to see if he can adapt to the physicality of the NFL without getting IR'd every season (like Parrish). I'll give the front office the benefit of the doubt at the moment, and I sincerely hope this kid can stay healthy and be the field stretcher they think he can, but in all honesty I would have rather had somebody else.

Maybe putting Parrish and Evans aside, an even better comparison would be Don Beebe.

Goobylal
04-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Give Easley one more chance. If he can't stay healthy (or he sucks) kick him to the curb after this year. Merriman just needs to go already.
Why? He finally had his nagging achilles injury surgically addressed. Moreover $3M of the $4M salary is guaranteed this year. He's not getting cut.

As for Easley, he's not injury-prone. The ACL was his first major injury of his life, and the heart condition no more makes him "injury prone" than if he'd had a ruptured aneurysm or something like that.

YardRat
04-29-2012, 11:26 AM

I don't see Nelson as #2 outside material at all.

IMO that job is still up for grabs between Easley, Aiken, Hagan, Clowney and Jones and maybe Graham. Lots of competition, but somebody really needs to step up their game (or stay healthy) and grab the brass ring otherwise it'll be filled by committee again.

In reality, there probably isn't going to be much discrepancy talent-wise between the guy that starts the season #2 and two or three that we cut.

BillsOverDolphins
04-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Why? He finally had his nagging achilles injury surgically addressed. Moreover $3M of the $4M salary is guaranteed this year. He's not getting cut.

As for Easley, he's not injury-prone. The ACL was his first major injury of his life, and the heart condition no more makes him "injury prone" than if he'd had a ruptured aneurysm or something like that.

1. I'll give you the salary point, but nobody really knows if his injuries have been "addressed" till he shows he can be healthy and productive in real games.

2. How many games has Easley played for us since he was drafted? It's becoming an issue, and he definitely needs to get the boot if something else happens this year.

BillsOverDolphins
04-29-2012, 11:28 AM
In reality, there probably isn't going to be much discrepancy talent-wise between the guy that starts the season #2 and two or three that we cut.

...and that's pathetic. True, but pathetic.

Jan Reimers
04-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Hell, I'd sell them one of your kidneys and both your nuts.

BillsOverDolphins
04-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Hell, I'd sell them one of your kidneys and both your nuts.
That was mean. Take it back.

Goobylal
04-29-2012, 11:58 AM

IMO that job is still up for grabs between Easley, Aiken, Hagan, Clowney and Jones and maybe Graham. Lots of competition, but somebody really needs to step up their game (or stay healthy) and grab the brass ring otherwise it'll be filled by committee again.

Depends on who wins it. If it's someone by default, like Jones last year, you're right.

Goobylal
04-29-2012, 12:00 PM
1. I'll give you the salary point, but nobody really knows if his injuries have been "addressed" till he shows he can be healthy and productive in real games.

2. How many games has Easley played for us since he was drafted? It's becoming an issue, and he definitely needs to get the boot if something else happens this year.
Why get rid of Merriman before you see what he can do now? Even if the salary weren't an issue, they've invested a lot of time in him.

As for Easley, it's a matter of bad luck. How many have you heard of missing time with a "heart condition?"

ddaryl
04-29-2012, 12:06 PM

I am.. Yes we are good at WR.

BillsOverDolphins
04-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Why get rid of Merriman before you see what he can do now? Even if the salary weren't an issue, they've invested a lot of time in him.

As for Easley, it's a matter of bad luck. How many have you heard of missing time with a "heart condition?"
I admit I stand corrected with the Merriman salary situation, so yeah--I guess it only makes sense to give him another shot this year. Still don't expect much from a guy who's been invisible since 2008. As for Easley, I also said he gets a shot too--but do you really want him on the roster next year if he gets injured or has some other medical condition this year?

This is a football team, not a nursing/rehab facility.

ddaryl
04-29-2012, 12:12 PM

I never said outside.. He is just our #2 WR by means of his production.

as for competition a few of our WR's are young, and should get better, Nelson is entering year #3. Easley is a wild card, but he has two full camps and should be a little ahead of the game if he is clear and stays healthy. But we do not know what he can do under pressure yet.

But my argument was 76 catches for Johnson and 61 catches for Nelson is a decent 1 and 2 production. Not great, but add in our intangibles of OL depth problems, porous defense not getting the ball back to our O and letting other teams run up the score or move the ball at will at crucial times, and a rib injury to our only QB.. IMO that was the bigger issues and we dealt with the D issues and OL depth well this offseason... hopefully

Fix the trenches 1st was the mantra of Nix and Chan I am very happy to see some common sense applied to how yu build a team

better days
04-29-2012, 12:14 PM

1. We know Merriman had surgery so I would say his injury was addressed, it is just a question of how well it was addressed, but Merriman says he is doing offseason work for the first time in years & has few restrictions unlike past years.

2. 1 injury in PRESEASON his rookie year & a condition that was potentially life threatening. How many games did you expect him to play?

You need to learn to have some patience. It is not like either of these guys have been dogging it for 4 or 5 years. BOTH have had legitimate reasons for not playing in the past. Hopefully this will be the year they both contribute.

BillsOverDolphins
04-29-2012, 12:15 PM
I am.. Yes we are good at WR.

yikes

BillsOverDolphins
04-29-2012, 12:19 PM
1. We know Merriman had surgery so I would say his injury was addressed, it is just a question of how well it was addressed, but Merriman says he is doing offseason work for the first time in years & has few restrictions unlike past years.

2. 1 injury in PRESEASON his rookie year & a condition that was potentially life threatening. How many games did you expect him to play?

You need to learn to have some patience. It is not like either of these guys have been dogging it for 4 or 5 years. BOTH have had legitimate reasons for not playing in the past. Hopefully this will be the year they both contribute.

I've waited 13 years to see them field a competent football team. How much patience do you have left in you?

I've already said it 2 or 3 times in this thread, but I'm all for giving Easley a chance to prove himself this year. If he can't stay healthy (for a 3rd straight year), why the hell would you want to keep him around next year?

As for Merriman, good luck with that. The smart money's on him not being effective anymore, especially after almost 5 years of injuries/lackluster play

Turf
04-29-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm not saying don't give Easley and Merriman another last chance, I'm saying don't count on them.

Meathead
04-29-2012, 01:47 PM
well with the amount of 3-5 wr sets they run and the depth of talent they have to catch passes id say the offense is 'good' in the sense they will be able to field somebody better than they had last season to take more heat off stevie

it would be better if there was a clear wr2 but they have enough quality candidates that they will be able to at least platoon that spot and get the matchups and production they want

they are likely to keep six and you already know who four of them are: stevie, nelson, jones, graham. plus they are most likely to keep easley if hes healthy since this is his first real shot and they want to try to reap all theyve invested and his two season of mental reps. so the last spot comes down to aiken, clowney, and roosevelt - and maybe a castoff veteran along the way. im not counting hagan and martin because i honestly think they were injury adds only and wont make the opening squad

that makes candidates for the wr2 spot, in order of likelihood to start the season imo: jones, graham, and easley

not great but a good candidate list. and even if nobody really takes control of the job they still should get acceptable production by managing matchups. lets not forget that the two starting backs can also run the wr route trees so chan has a lot of flexibility to chart plays that get specific guys open the way he wants

YardRat
04-29-2012, 02:30 PM
A lot up people giving up on lovin' Rosey for this season :ill:

ZacGriffi~82
04-29-2012, 02:43 PM
I have optimism for Easley. His size/talents fit the bill when it comes to the "open even when he's not" description. The bills wanted one of those in draft, but the way it fell it wasn't available and they went a different route. He's had one football related injury. If the heart condition is solvable he has a good chance to make an impact.

I'm excited about Easley because I know Nelson can't play on the outside, I know Jones is mediocre at best, i know Hagan is mediocre at best, etc.

I don't know what Easley and Graham can do, but it's certainly worth finding out because they already have the leg up athletically. and yes i do think Graham can play the outside, but we'll see.

I see no reason why I shouldn't expect Easley to be healthy this year if his heart condition is under control. He looked healthy in the preseason. The heart condition was a freak thing, a coincidence. If it comes back, then it might be time to cut him lose. Till then I don't think it's wrong to expect something from him.

YardRat
04-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Don't forget Aiken...Not much different than Easley.

ZacGriffi~82
04-29-2012, 02:56 PM
I didn't. He's in the etc. He lacks the burst of Easley. I don't think he can separate with any consistency.

jamze132
04-29-2012, 03:07 PM
I never said outside.. He is just our #2 WR by means of his production.

as for competition a few of our WR's are young, and should get better, Nelson is entering year #3. Easley is a wild card, but he has two full camps and should be a little ahead of the game if he is clear and stays healthy. But we do not know what he can do under pressure yet.

But my argument was 76 catches for Johnson and 61 catches for Nelson is a decent 1 and 2 production. Not great, but add in our intangibles of OL depth problems, porous defense not getting the ball back to our O and letting other teams run up the score or move the ball at will at crucial times, and a rib injury to our only QB.. IMO that was the bigger issues and we dealt with the D issues and OL depth well this offseason... hopefully

Fix the trenches 1st was the mantra of Nix and Chan I am very happy to see some common sense applied to how yu build a team
You build it inside out, on both sides. You win in the trenches, you win in the standings.

bluerosekiller
04-29-2012, 08:34 PM
I agree with all those who've said that Easley deserves one more chance this season. Because he does.
If he wasn't seen as a very talented player who could contribute to the team, then I'm sure they would've cut him loose by now. But, they haven't, so the let's hope he get's a chance to show us what he's all about on the field. And NOT just in the pre-season either.
But, should another injury or ailment sideline him for any significant amount of time this year, then enough is enough I think. The Bills will just have to cut their losses & move on.