PDA

View Full Version : which player are you most excited about?

ublinkwescore
04-29-2012, 11:41 AM
After the gilmore and glenn picks... for me it's a toss up between Brooks and Bradham. both very interesting prospects - both guys can hit like freight trains. Brooks I would love to see matched up against Welker, and Bradham I'd love to see hit Gronkowski.

BillsOverDolphins
04-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Brooks and Bradham for sure. Psyched about our revamped O-line too with CG and ZS.

YardRat
04-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Brooks for me, no question. I wanted Buffalo to go after Corey Graham in FA because of his ability to play defense and his excellent play on special teams and was disappointed that they didn't, but Brooks fills those roles nicely, maybe even better than Graham could have. Very excited about that pick because it fills a couple of needs, plus it should make Ruvell Martin very expendable and open a receiver spot for somebody else that can actually catch the ball and contribute on offense.

ublinkwescore
04-29-2012, 11:49 AM
I still need to do some research on Tank Carder...

BertSquirtgum
04-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Bradham looks to be something in the works.

jamze132
04-29-2012, 11:53 AM
With a name like Tank, how can he not be your favorite!

BillsOverDolphins
04-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Forgot about Tank...looking forward to seeing him too.

JCBills
04-29-2012, 10:58 PM
Bradham. Dude is a freak, can't wait to see him de-cleat fools.

ublinkwescore
04-29-2012, 11:09 PM
Why do the names welker and gronkowski keep jumping into my mind every time I read or hear the word decleat? Its going to be an awesom
Why do the names welker and gronkowski keep jumping into my mind every time I read or hear the word decleat? Its going to be an awesome season.

Meathead
04-29-2012, 11:26 PM
fitzpatrick

going into his seventh season, with a rapidely studifying oline, stevie knight and the pips, jay nelsonmersma, and possibly the best catching rb tandem in the league, its time to seriously light some ѕhίt up

and he will

:rockout:

NOT THE DUDE...
04-30-2012, 12:12 AM
well, i thought the ron brooks, tank carder picks were awesome!

i see carder beating out morrison in tc.