PDA

View Full Version : AFCE Standings

justasportsfan
09-10-2002, 10:18 AM
NE 1-0
Jets 1-0
Fins 1-0
Bills 0-1

NE plays the Jets w/c means someones gonna go 1-1. Without Martin the Jets may be in trouble.

Fins play the Colts. So the fins had a great game against the lowly Lions. Nothing bad can be said about the fins regardless who they played. A win is a win. Colts allowed 118 yds, rushing against the Jags. Can they stop R. Williams? Let's see what "D" Dungy has brought to the Colts.

Our beloved Bills. Although we've seen signs of being able to beat any team out there, a loss is a loss.Hopefully we won't beat ourselves this time. We play at Minnesota w/c isn't an easy place to win. Supposedly one of the loudest stadiums to play in.

Clements had a chance to see what Moss was all about during preseason. Yeah, Moss burned us. Clements should have an idea now what Moss is all about. However , Clements had a bad game against the Jets. He gave up a TD against Chrebet who is no where close to Randy Moss.

If the bills "D" come out playing like they did against the Jets we may very well have a good chance of beating the Vikings. Of course the "not so special" teams has to play like they are special. Run back throw back? Ronnie Jones special teams then never had 2 kick of returns , returned for td's

lordofgun
09-10-2002, 01:28 PM
Bills will be in a 3-way tie for 2nd place after this week. I think NE will stay undefeated as they CREAM the Jets.

venis2k1
09-10-2002, 01:37 PM
I agree LOG, If NE can keep playing like they did yesterday they have the AFC in the bag.

justasportsfan
09-10-2002, 02:14 PM
IMO we can beat the Pats. They were steady but not great. Add to the fact that the Steelers not only played bad, they sucked. Pats are the team to beat until proven otherwise, but the bills will definitely make the game more interesting than the Steelers.

venis2k1
09-10-2002, 02:44 PM
The Pats coaching was incredable.

BambinoSux
09-10-2002, 03:41 PM
I've always said you can't predict a team's play in 16 games from the first one. Pats looked great but you gotta look at the flip side. The Steelers played horrible. Kordell came in and almost gave the game away at beginning in the secondary was just pathetic for the Steelers. I still think in this division, Pats, or anyone else in the AFCE, will go no better than 11-5. Then you never know about the Tennessee's and Indy's of the world. We all know they have the talent, who'se to say they aren't gonna go 14-2, 13-3?