PDA

View Full Version : NFL SUNDAY TICKET FOR PS3...

ublinkwescore
05-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Where the hell do I find the app to download so that i can get it? I looked under video in the playstation store and can see the nhl and mlb and even nba stuff, but nothing for nfl football.

mikemac2001
05-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Where the hell do I find the app to download so that i can get it? I looked under video in the playstation store and can see the nhl and mlb and even nba stuff, but nothing for nfl football.

dude its not out yet its only may

Skooby
05-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Patience.

ublinkwescore
05-06-2012, 10:20 AM
I NEED IT!

more cowbell
05-06-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm going to buy it this year for the first time...has anyone on here gotten it on the ps3? If so how is it?

Joe Fo Sho
05-06-2012, 03:05 PM
I'm going to buy it this year for the first time...has anyone on here gotten it on the ps3? If so how is it?

I used it a bit last year. If you have a good internet connection, the picture will be quite good. I had to reset the program a few times because mine froze though. I wouldn't pay the full price of the ticket just to use on the PS3, but that's just me.

Skooby
05-06-2012, 03:10 PM

Some of the early games had problems but it smoothed out after that, just plan on having a great router / internet connection as well.

Pinkerton Security
05-07-2012, 07:29 AM
I used it a bit last year. If you have a good internet connection, the picture will be quite good. I had to reset the program a few times because mine froze though. I wouldn't pay the full price of the ticket just to use on the PS3, but that's just me.

how can you watch it without paying full price??

DraftBoy
05-07-2012, 07:34 AM

I think he's saying he wouldn't recommend buying the Sunday Ticket package if you're only way of using it is via the PS3.

Joe Fo Sho
05-07-2012, 07:55 AM

You can use your Dad's login information because he has the Ticket and didn't even know it came with the PS3/online features. Then maybe you give him 50 bucks to use it on your PS3 all year.

But yeah, I was saying that I wouldn't purchase it if you're only going to watch on the PS3. I don't think it'd be worth it.

Pinkerton Security
05-07-2012, 08:11 AM
You can use your Dad's login information because he has the Ticket and didn't even know it came with the PS3/online features. Then maybe you give him 50 bucks to use it on your PS3 all year.

But yeah, I was saying that I wouldn't purchase it if you're only going to watch on the PS3. I don't think it'd be worth it.

oooh well I actually use my cousin's online login on my laptop because he doesnt use it. do you need to download an app on the ps3 to login or do you just use your browser.

Joe Fo Sho
05-07-2012, 08:17 AM
oooh well I actually use my cousin's online login on my laptop because he doesnt use it. do you need to download an app on the ps3 to login or do you just use your browser.

Yeah there's an app on the PS3, apparently it's not out yet..

Are you talking about Chris?

Pinkerton Security
05-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Yeah there's an app on the PS3, apparently it's not out yet..

Are you talking about Chris?

haha Tim actually, although they both have it now.

zone
05-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Don't buy it through Playstation because it will only work on your PS3. If you but it directly from Direct TV the login works for all mobile apps (iPad, PC, iPhone, etc.