PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 Draft Grades Video- Buffalo Bills

FootballCEO
05-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Buffalo Bills Draft Grades Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2i0vAR85YM)

Good afternoon Bills fans! Here's my Draft Grades video for you guys!

Enjoy!

Em

YardRat
05-07-2012, 03:07 PM
This draft class should really help Ryan Fitzgerald succeed this season.

John Doe
05-07-2012, 05:25 PM
I have to question the analyst's take on the Bills receivers:

A lot of guys with good speed but bad hands.

There are a few with questionable hands but only 1 besides Graham with good speed.

DrGraves
05-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Wrong.

Graham isn't like the guys on our roster. I'm not saying I like the pick but I don't think that is an accurate assessment whatsoever.

And what does a developmental QB have to do with anything on a team like the Bills. The Bills either need Fitz to succeed or they will have to go and get a franchise guy via trade/high draft pick. We are not the Packers or Pats or any team with a stud QB who has the luxury of fooling around with projects.

The Spaz
05-07-2012, 05:48 PM
I have to question the analyst's take on the Bills receivers:

A lot of guys with good speed but bad hands.

There are a few with questionable hands but only 1 besides Graham with good speed.

Agreed there was nobody on this team at WR with the Speed of Graham with the exception of Clowney.

thenry20
05-07-2012, 08:06 PM
The guy knows very little about our personnel. We don't outside guys with speed. Donald Jones would be the closest to that if you could call him that.

slowpokemcgee
05-07-2012, 08:43 PM
I will grade your website with the same about of accuracy and preparation as you did apparently did on these draft grades. Keep in mind that I didn't even click the link, but here it goes:

Football CEO's website lacks the promise that you would normally see in a mid round pick here at the draft "expert" draft. It was a reach by the Bills Zone to allow such a link to be posted, and the fans of the boards will be dreading this pick for years to come. Perhaps if the site would do some homework on it's subjects, it could put out some nice water cooler discussions. Very raw pick, mid-level upside.

P.S. Draft grades are useless, whether they're made by me or Mel Kiper.

Night Train
05-08-2012, 04:51 AM
He's just parroting 20 other premature gradings. Hardly original or impressive.

stuckincincy
05-08-2012, 08:31 AM

Enjoy!

Em

Thanks, Em! I know some look upon draft grades with disdain - but I like them; all part of the fun!

:D

TigerJ
05-10-2012, 08:51 AM
My reaction is the same as that of several others. Except for Clowney, and possibly Easley (if he's finally healthy) Buffalo has very little speed at the receiver position. I mean, Donald Jones was their speed receiver last season, at least when he was healthy! Now Donald Jones didn't show great hands, but his 4.46 speed is just ordinary for a guy his size.

Extremebillsfan247
05-10-2012, 11:49 AM

Enjoy!

EmI have to agree with DrGraves on this one when it comes to developmental QB's. As far as Graham goes, unlike my counterparts, I wasn't a big fan of that pick either. Although, I don't know if Graham would have lasted to the 6th round, I think the Bills blundered the 3rd pick. Granted, I am in the minority there. We won't really know the final results of it until probably 2015 at the earliest. JMO