PDA

View Full Version : Fred Jackson could move into 3rd all time in Bills History in 2012

Extremebillsfan247
05-07-2012, 08:42 PM
At 3974 career rushing yards with the Bills, Fred Jackson is just 651 rushing yards away from passing former RB Joe Cribbs on the Bills all time rushing list which would put him 3rd behind O.J. Simpson, and Thurman Thomas. He is currently 5th sitting just 55 rushing yards behind Travis Henry who currently holds the Bills 4th all time. Just something to watch for this year for the Fred Jackson fans at Billszone. :D

Crisis
05-07-2012, 09:01 PM
I love Freddie, but that number seems really low. Guess it makes sense since other than Thurman/OJ we never really had a RB with prolonged success.

I would've guessed that Travis Henry was ahead of Cribbs on that list if asked that question though, I wonder how far away he is on that.

mikemac2001
05-08-2012, 12:40 AM
651 - 55

Crisis
05-08-2012, 02:21 AM
I love Freddie, but that number seems really low. Guess it makes sense since other than Thurman/OJ we never really had a RB with prolonged success.

I would've guessed that Travis Henry was ahead of Cribbs on that list if asked that question though, I wonder how far away he is on that.

Just realized I completely glossed over his part of the post talking about Travis. :doh:

Don't Panic
05-08-2012, 09:32 AM
It surprises me that's all that Cribbs had. He was the first Bill I remember liking along with Ferguson and Butler... I guess the impression we have of these guys as kids doesn't quite hold up over time.

djjimkelly
05-08-2012, 10:03 AM

and i havent looked this up but we probably lead the nfl in first round rbs drafted all time