LB Emmanuel Lamur – Kansas State
CB Byron Mulkey – Buffalo
S Nick Saenz – Houston
WR Derek Session - Maine
DE Bernard Smith – Louisiana-Lafayette
QB Alex Tanney – Monmouth College
LB Jeff Thomas – Indiana
DT Logan Walls – Georgia Tech

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Bills-Announce-Tryout-Players/6a4c4b5b-8e4b-43dd-8505-66bb1b4cb890

TMu11
05-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Byron Mulkey? Did he go to Sweet Home?

EDIT: Niagara Wheatfield possibly...

PromoTheRobot
05-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Not that we need another RB but I was really hoping we'd bring in Levell Coppage in for a tryout. All this guy did was rush for 7800 career yds and 109 TDs and win 3 straight DIII national championships with UW-Whitewhater.

http://www.warhawkfootball.com/viewnews.asp?pId=2896

PTR

PromoTheRobot
05-08-2012, 02:16 PM

Mulkey play basketball at UB, not football. Curious.

PTR

Dozerdog
05-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Fitzpatrick passing to Fitzpatrick?

Got to love those Harvard to Marist connections

TMu11
05-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Mulkey play basketball at UB, not football. Curious.

PTR

He played football in High School. Wasn't all that impressive. That will make 7 players from Sect 6 currently in the NFL

EDIT: There might be more total, I'm speaking solely from my tenure

Jan Reimers
05-08-2012, 02:26 PM
There are now 88 on the Bills' roster, including draft picks and UDFAs. That leaves 2 open spots, even if we don't release anyone else.

So at least a couple of these guys may be on the initial training camp roster, barring our signing of any additional FAs.

ServoBillieves
05-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Dorin was a beast at RB in high school... at Pitt, he played TE, WR, hell even OLB, and some FB, but was drafted from Houston on "draft day" as a TE but became a WR who made spectacular catches and just had the will to do what his team wanted him to.

Just sent an email to him congratulating him on being invited. I sincerely hope he can be just a versatile weapon, but if he's listed at FB then I don't see him overtaking Corey.

Good luck Double D! Even if I do hate West A -_-

DrGraves
05-08-2012, 03:28 PM

EDIT: Niagara Wheatfield possibly...

It was wheatfield

ddaryl
05-08-2012, 03:35 PM
SO tryout players have no contracts ?

I'm assuming their is a difference between signing a UDFA rookie and these players since i do not see Aaron Corps name listed

Beebe's Kid
05-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Prediction: Zach Brown will rip off a 12yd run at a practice, or if he is lucky enough a PS game....with around 14.5 seconds to go in the 4th Qtr, and when he gets cut somebody here will curse the front office, and promise us that we haven't heard the last of Zach Brown.

It might go something like "The Pats* will sign him and he will terrorize us twice a year for the next 150 years!"

****...the worst part is that games don't count until September. I don't want to wish away the summer, but this is going to be a fun season...or else it will be the biggest letdown I've had in a while.

DraftBoy
05-08-2012, 04:19 PM
SO tryout players have no contracts ?

I'm assuming their is a difference between signing a UDFA rookie and these players since i do not see Aaron Corps name listed

Try-Out players have NFL insurance waivers I believe. They are not paid and are not guaranteed any spot on the roster.

DraftBoy
05-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Also there is plenty of confusion about WR Alex Tounkara, his university, local paper, and his facebook all announced he would be in Buffalo this coming weekend but he's not on this list.

Night Train
05-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Will Tanney be lost without garbage cans ?

Slim
05-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Will Tanney be lost without garbage cans ?

Who do you think is starting opposite Stevie?

Bangarang
05-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Who do you think is starting opposite Stevie?

Post of the year. And it's not even close.

YardRat
05-08-2012, 07:18 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing what the kid has to bring to the table. I hope he does well enough to get a contract and is able to participate in training camp.