• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zone
    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
    • Oct 2003

Coming for that No. 1 spot

Steve Wyche says the Bills' free agent push gives them enough to unseat the Pats in the AFC East.

www.blzbus.com
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Coming for that No. 1 spot

chuck the feats
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

where are all these AWESOME writers coming from?

it's all on Gailey & co. now. Nix has given him every oppurtunity to succeed. Gailey has no excuses to back him up now. Not even injuries.
      Last edited by justasportsfan; 05-08-2012, 03:51 PM.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        it's all on Gailey & co. now. Nix has given him every oppurtunity to succeed. Gailey has no excuses to back him up now. Not even injuries.
        Depends.. If we have as many injuries we have been having then I disagree... Our injury bug has been quite large the last 3 seasons.. There is also a 0 % chance Gailey is terminated next year regardless... but i get the feeling people are already grinding an ax

We have the tools, we just need to good fortune of keeping this team healthy. We would of made the playoffs last year if it wasn't for injuries and our weak depth.

Add in a young team that gained a bunch of experience for this season and we have a good chance to win the East
        Last edited by ddaryl; 05-08-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

"Coming for that No. 1 spot" is laced with innuendo...
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• DrGraves
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by ddaryl
            Depends.. If we have as many injuries we have been having then I disagree... Our injury bug has been quite large the last 3 seasons.. There is also a 0 % chance Gailey is terminated next year regardless... but i get the feeling people are already grinding an ax

We have the tools, we just need to good fortune of keeping this team healthy. We would of made the playoffs last year if it wasn't for injuries and our weak depth.

Add in a young team that gained a bunch of experience for this season and we have a good chance to win the East
            Agreed. I think a healthy Bills team could approach 10 wins... injuries like we've had any of the past 10 years... we'll keep hanging out around 6-10

Comment

• alnilla
              • Dec 2008

We win that by default. Did the phins or jets make any moves??

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                The Voice of Reason
                • Jul 2007

Yup, these guys who have never played football are on the ball (no pun intended) this year, and they know since their past coaching, physical abilities, scheme analysis, yada... oh wait they've never done that and they're just writers?

Shocker. What happens when the Fish cheap shot Mario? What happens when Anderson gets 1.5 sacks? I hate to play Op here but damn.. are we this bored? Players will get injured, integral parts of this team will get injured, and even if we stay healthy, other teams are usually healthy and can burn our backups.

Our IR has looked like a starting lineup recently. If they stay healthy then I'll be happy as F, but damn...
                Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by ServoBillieves
                  Yup, these guys who have never played football are on the ball (no pun intended) this year, and they know since their past coaching, physical abilities, scheme analysis, yada... oh wait they've never done that and they're just writers?

Shocker. What happens when the Fish cheap shot Mario? What happens when Anderson gets 1.5 sacks? I hate to play Op here but damn.. are we this bored? Players will get injured, integral parts of this team will get injured, and even if we stay healthy, other teams are usually healthy and can burn our backups.

Our IR has looked like a starting lineup recently. If they stay healthy then I'll be happy as F, but damn...
                  Well, it is their job to write about football...whether you think they are qualified or not. Little Ma and Pop sites like ESPN think they have what it takes, and that is what happend when Al Gore invented the Interweb...it let all the little guys get their opinion out there.

Are we this bored? This is the first analysis of the upcoming season after the draft, so if that is bored...I guess. I would be open for suggestions as to what we could talk about on a Bills message board during the first week of May, assuming of course that we ignore anything written about the Bills. This holds true tenfold in the case of the Bills having a good season. You might think that stinking up the seasons would leave us welcoming a good word in the national media about our chances, but if you thought that you are not a realist, and if you never played football, you have no way of understanding it.

Maybe the problem is that none of the injuries you are forecasting have happened, and when you are going to base your predictions on who is on the team, and at this point would be starting, it is always going to seem so starry eyed. I mean why are we talking about the Patriots? Mario might not get hurt before he hurts Brady, which makes the Patriots season a loss.

Who is this ******* writer anyway? Was he an all-star in high school? Why does he write this crap? Is this what he will stoop to, in order to feed his family? Despicable.

I mean the realist thing is so practical, but nauseating at the same time, no?

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

They still need to walk the walk.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• EDS
                      • Jan 2003

Bills WINNING the offseason!!!!!

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Jun 2003

lolwut? No way in effing hell we're unseating the Pats this year.
                        Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

I think we've got a chance to.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Jeff1220
                            H to the 12:20
                            • Jul 2002

Wait, don't get excited. We're only setting ourselves up for disappointment.

Comment

• PTI
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

I don't get this at all, Patriots were in the Super Bowl with a worst defense then the Bills and they will be significantly better on defense too, and the same machine they have been on offense. The Bills have beaten the Patriots twice in the 11 years of Brady, and that is it, and both those games Brady threw 4 interceptions, and in one of them the Bills barely even won. Bills are not legitimate competition to the Patriots for first place yet. I don't see how they are ahead of the Jets either, who have beat the Bills pretty easily the past few years. Miami crushed the Bills twice last year, I want to see it happen, but cannot with a straight face think they are better yet.
                              Last edited by PTI; 05-08-2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X